www.irontechdoll.com

Waiting...

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
MarcusMM

Waiting...

Post by MarcusMM »

I selected Face+Wig 'as on the picture':
a.jpg
a.jpg (12.1 KiB) Viewed 704 times
We're making progress, starting from this at the beginning of the week:
b.jpg
b.jpg (73.4 KiB) Viewed 704 times
I had a few complaints:
- Asymmetric eyebrows (one eyebrow raised)
- Asymmetric eyeliner (at the inner side, towards the nose)
- Wig color - they say only black is available...(to me it looks too old-fashioned)
- Lips color [now it's darkened,reseller asked for this first]
- Areola color [now it's darkened]
- The right eye's pupil seems too close to the nose (just misplaced, or faulty eye?)

I received this picture at the beginning of the week, but still on re-rework. From the pictures I've seen here I know IT can do much better. So I'll wait some more days, and hope they will fix it all.

Other than that:
+ Ignore the skin color, it's caused by an untrained photographer using an automatic camera (on some pictures the skin color looks even brighter, almost white pale)
+ the color is right (some pictures show the proper color)
- no so sure about the rework done on the seams (IT video: https://youtu.be/q-47vLVVfjM?t=685), some seams are still visible
+ the hands and feet are more detailed than on the pictures used to sell the doll, and look better than expected
+ no defects

I'll update this - hopefully soon - with a new picture taken myself.

Am I too picky, what do you think? (She'll stay in the living room most of the time, I'll see her very often.)

MarcusMM

Re: Waiting...

Post by MarcusMM »

Seven days later:
2.27 new (2).png
2.27 new (2).png (223.75 KiB) Viewed 578 times
That's the original size ~300x550 jpeg with high compression - hard to see any details. But the eyebrows are good now.

To me it looks like the eyeliner is missing or only partially added. And the lipstick color might be right or wrong which is impossible to tell with the wrong colors.

Again waiting...

L0n3lyR4bb1t
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by L0n3lyR4bb1t »

MarcusMM wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:00 pm I selected Face+Wig 'as on the picture':
a.jpg

b.jpg

I had a few complaints:
- Wig color - they say only black is available...(to me it looks too old-fashioned)
- The right eye's pupil seems too close to the nose (just misplaced, or faulty eye?)

I received this picture at the beginning of the week, but still on re-rework. From the pictures I've seen here I know IT can do much better. So I'll wait some more days, and hope they will fix it all.

Other than that:
+ Ignore the skin color, it's caused by an untrained photographer using an automatic camera (on some pictures the skin color looks even brighter, almost white pale)
- no so sure about the rework done on the seams (IT video: https://youtu.be/q-47vLVVfjM?t=685), some seams are still visible
+ the hands and feet are more detailed than on the pictures used to sell the doll, and look better than expected
+ no defects

Am I too picky, what do you think? (She'll stay in the living room most of the time, I'll see her very often.)
I dont think that you are picky, you paid top dollar and waited a month so i would do the same! not sure if the lip color the same but the face looks good

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

MarcusMM wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:00 pm I selected Face+Wig 'as on the picture':
a.jpg

b.jpg

I had a few complaints:

Other than that:
+ no defects

Congrats! 8) At least partly. I always seem to feel asian manufacturers and their factory workers have little love for black african dolls. :evil: That´s maybe the result. :roll: But if I´m wrong on that, it might be they´re all at a rush after chinese new year holidays. But who knows.

So no, you´re not picky at all. I also find presentation of black african dolls is sub par after everything else. Just like they do never look at real african woman, what they wear, how they style and so on. If I see IronTech black doll promos, I just feel anger most of the time. WTF??!! Though with rare exceptions, but that´s likely rather coincidence. Nonetheless.... I´ll order Penny head very soon and I don´t really mind how much they´d f*ck up MU and things, as I´ll do own MU, style and wigs anyway. Even might order without any MU applied. Maybe just eyebrows, which is a bit hard to do myself (still lacking 0,5mm or smaller brush). Also no upper eyelashes. They fall off first usually and I prefer using MannequinFan´s moveable eyelids. :glou:

MarcusMM

Post by MarcusMM »

Well, I'd say this model is much more American than African, and the style is OK.
I don't wanna write but I write it anyway: IT feels like a random seller on Aliexpress selling dolls with fake images, at least for me at the moment: I just contacted Irontechdoll Office asking about the very well visible seams that are impossible to fix according to my vendor. I didn't ask about the wig that is only available in black (might be OK for an African or South American style, but doesn't fit an American style) and eyes that are in the promotion pictures but not available for the head (same as picture). For the wig I'll buy some real human hair from a random seller an Aliexpress for USD20, and for the eyes my vendor didn't reply yet. And factory images from IT are sometimes 640 pixels only and wrong color (factory pictures from Zelex are at least 4k and show the correct colors).

I hope I'll never ever have to do makeup myself, but for eyebrows I'd try tattoo stickers.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

MarcusMM wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:08 pm Well, I'd say this model is much more American than African, and the style is OK.
I don't wanna write but I write it anyway: IT feels like a random seller on Aliexpress selling dolls with fake images, at least for me at the moment: I just contacted Irontechdoll Office asking about the very well visible seams that are impossible to fix according to my vendor. I didn't ask about the wig that is only available in black (might be OK for an African or South American style, but doesn't fit an American style) and eyes that are in the promotion pictures but not available for the head (same as picture). For the wig I'll buy some real human hair from a random seller an Aliexpress for USD20, and for the eyes my vendor didn't reply yet. And factory images from IT are sometimes 640 pixels only and wrong color (factory pictures from Zelex are at least 4k and show the correct colors).

I hope I'll never ever have to do makeup myself, but for eyebrows I'd try tattoo stickers.
Yeah, I actually meant African descent. She´s bits of Rihanna lookalike IMO. Her mother is an Afro-Guyanese, while her father is a Barbadian of African, Irish, English, and Scottish descent (Wikipedia). Quite a mix, but african descent is clearly to be seen.

Well, wigs can only be temporary. Most can be just used for first photo shooting, but not much else thereafter IMO. Better go for HQ ones, lace fronts and I´d recommend real human hair, which can be as "low cost" as 40 to 100$ a piece. Same for eyes. Either Coeros https://www.coeros.com/collections/sex-doll-eyes/ or MannequinFan´s EME https://mfcreations3d.blogspot.com/2020 ... -eyes.html. You won´t regret. 8) Other than that, have a look in my Izabel thread (link in signature) for what to do and better...leave be. :D But you got a lovely head/doll and you´ll be surprised of what you can make of her for sure! :) :glou:
Here my Azoree wears a very affordable REMY brazilian human hair wig (Amazon). It´s also great fit for usually undersize doll heads. Won´t fall off easily if you´re in the midst of action. :mrgreen:

MarcusMM

Post by MarcusMM »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:09 am Well, wigs can only be temporary. Most can be just used for first photo shooting, but not much else thereafter IMO.
Well, for me the wig would be ok (And it would be even better if the manufacturers would offer HQ wigs that match the head size).
At least this vendor here viewtopic.php?t=163428 has the same wig and eyes on factory pictures for their customers as on the sales photos. I just don't know why IT can't do this.

I ordered the left one, got offered the right one:
eyes.png
eyes.png (8.72 KiB) Viewed 292 times
And I really don't know how often I shall ask to fix the seam at the knee (upper and lower leg seams are invisible on the pictures, but around the knee it's just bad):
right_knee_xl.png
right_knee_xl.png (129.93 KiB) Viewed 292 times

INFORMATIONS