www.irontechdoll.com

166cm Minus Silicone Doll S4 Kate

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
mebaru

Re: 166cm Minus Silicone Doll S4 Kate

Post by mebaru »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:49 pm
mebaru wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:21 am
The body of an irontech can be divided into two main categories.
One is the tropical type with an extremely narrow waist, buttocks protruding and voluptuous thighs. The other is the Asian type, which has a less narrow waist, and both the buttocks and thighs are loose.
The body shape close to that of Japanese is clearly the latter.
The torso is long and the legs are short. The Iron Tech.
In terms of body, it is obvious that 166 cm minus
is a typical example of this type.
I am not sure about the desire to hide the forehead.
It may be because it makes his face look bigger...
Anyway, I don't know. :P
Thanks mebaru! 8) Still learned a little. To me the 152cm silicone looks most (northern) Asian (incl. Japanese), but I really lack overview. As can be seen I´ve a preference for the tropical type so I look there way more often, although I don´t want generalizing as said. I find the 152cm very sexy btw. :whistle: Pity it´s too small for my own preferences (160cm and up). :glou:

For me, the volume in the lower half of the body is what attracts me to iron-tech dolls.
Maybe that's why I reside in the IronTech forum. :P
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: 166cm Minus Silicone Doll S4 Kate

Post by -Ragnar66- »

mebaru wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:46 am
-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:49 pm
mebaru wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:21 am
The body of an irontech can be divided into two main categories.
One is the tropical type with an extremely narrow waist, buttocks protruding and voluptuous thighs. The other is the Asian type, which has a less narrow waist, and both the buttocks and thighs are loose.
The body shape close to that of Japanese is clearly the latter.
The torso is long and the legs are short. The Iron Tech.
In terms of body, it is obvious that 166 cm minus
is a typical example of this type.
I am not sure about the desire to hide the forehead.
It may be because it makes his face look bigger...
Anyway, I don't know. :P
Thanks mebaru! 8) Still learned a little. To me the 152cm silicone looks most (northern) Asian (incl. Japanese), but I really lack overview. As can be seen I´ve a preference for the tropical type so I look there way more often, although I don´t want generalizing as said. I find the 152cm very sexy btw. :whistle: Pity it´s too small for my own preferences (160cm and up). :glou:

For me, the volume in the lower half of the body is what attracts me to iron-tech dolls.
Maybe that's why I reside in the IronTech forum. :P
Exactly. :D IronTech became (IMO always was actually) masters of butt and thighs. 8) Bless Leonard and his staff for that! :) :glou:

INFORMATIONS