realsexdoll.com

Yo Soy Nueva Aqui

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Maria
Doll
Doll

Yo Soy Nueva Aqui

Post by Maria »

Hola a todos! Hola a todos hombres y chicas y no menos importante a las chicas/hombres de goma de TDF. Me llamo es María. Yo soy nueva aqui en el TDF. Aye! Necessita práctica mi english! Okay . . .

Hi. My name is María. I'm new here. I fly on aviano . . . airplane a los Estados Unidos desde China. I will live a la Casa de Floop. We talk on the telefono for muchas horas. He buy a seat for me next to the window on the airplane, pero I think he buy a seat for este Marlene . . . she is puta! No me gusta las pecas en su cara. She has ugly dots on her face. Marlene esta loca! Mira, she don't cook! How she make for Floop to eat? Marlene party party all the time party! Esta loca! Entonces, if Marlene party pero no cook, how she be good for Floop? No good. Ta loca!

Okay. No mas sobre Marlene. I am happy to live a la casa de floop en los Estados Unidos. I am happy to make new friends aqui en el TDF with chicas de goma like me . . . and Marlene. :D

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Yo Soy Nueva Aqui

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Hm... you´re a hot latina, Maria? I´m interested to get know you! :mrgreen: :glou:

Marlene
Doll
Doll

Post by Marlene »

Maria wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:22 pm Hola a todos! Hola a todos hombres y chicas y no menos importante a las chicas/hombres de goma de TDF. Me llamo es María. Yo soy nueva aqui en el TDF. Aye! Necessita práctica mi english! Okay . . .

Hi. My name is María. I'm new here. I fly on aviano . . . airplane a los Estados Unidos desde China. I will live a la Casa de Floop. We talk on the telefono for muchas horas. He buy a seat for me next to the window on the airplane, pero I think he buy a seat for este Marlene . . . she is puta! No me gusta las pecas en su cara. She has ugly dots on her face. Marlene esta loca! Mira, she don't cook! How she make for Floop to eat? Marlene party party all the time party! Esta loca! Entonces, if Marlene party pero no cook, how she be good for Floop? No good. Ta loca!

Okay. No mas sobre Marlene. I am happy to live a la casa de floop en los Estados Unidos. I am happy to make new friends aqui en el TDF with chicas de goma like me . . . and Marlene. :D
:lol:

Bitch!

Marlene
Doll
Doll

Post by Marlene »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:04 am Hm... you´re a hot latina, Maria? I´m interested to get know you! :mrgreen: :glou:
She's okay. I'm better. Plus she's a pisa anyway! She can barely speak English!! Once you go pocha you'll never want another pan*cha!! :lol:

Maria
Doll
Doll

Post by Maria »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:04 am Hm... you´re a hot latina, Maria? I´m interested to get know you! :mrgreen: :glou:
Hola Rangar, gracias for the hello. I'm happy to meet with you here and be friends. Hasta luego!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Marlene wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:55 am
She's okay. I'm better. Plus she's a pisa anyway! She can barely speak English!! Once you go pocha you'll never want another pan*cha!! :lol:
Hehe... body language is all what´s needed. :mrgreen: :glou:
Maria wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:27 pm
Hola Rangar, gracias for the hello. I'm happy to meet with you here and be friends. Hasta luego!
Hola! How about showing yourselves? :D

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Hola Maria! Bienvenida! Hello to Marlene as well
We don't speak a lot of Spanish, but my girls and I always like to see other Latina's in the forum
Would like to see more of you two, from your profile pics you both look muy guapa!
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

John Takshing
Doll
Doll

Post by John Takshing »

Maria wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:22 pm Hola a todos! Hola a todos hombres y chicas y no menos importante a las chicas/hombres de goma de TDF. Me llamo es María. Yo soy nueva aqui en el TDF. Aye! Necessita práctica mi english! Okay . . .

Hi. My name is María. I'm new here.
💗💗💗
Rio Carnival, 064.jpg
Rio Carnival, 064.jpg (887.68 KiB) Viewed 221 times

Marlene
Doll
Doll

Post by Marlene »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:45 pm
Ya well she's got the body right now...i'm just a head on a stump right now. It's how you use it though right...including your opportunities when presented...

Idk man about Mari...she might do some nudes...but she's kinda uptight about that stuff. Tell you what...the gin :drinking: is in our room (i like tequila but whatever) i'll slip her some 2nite :whistle: ...maybe maybe we see homegrown Mexican pu-c!!!! :wink:

Maria
Doll
Doll

Post by Maria »

Doll Canvas wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:56 pm Hola Maria! Bienvenida! Hello to Marlene as well
We don't speak a lot of Spanish, but my girls and I always like to see other Latina's in the forum
Would like to see more of you two, from your profile pics you both look muy guapa!
Hola Doll Canvas and gracias para the kind words. I feel good to be here on the TDF. :D

Maria
Doll
Doll

Post by Maria »

Marlene wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:26 pm
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:45 pm
Ya well she's got the body right now...i'm just a head on a stump right now. It's how you use it though right...including your opportunities when presented...

Idk man about Mari...she might do some nudes...but she's kinda uptight about that stuff. Tell you what...the gin :drinking: is in our room (i like tequila but whatever) i'll slip her some 2nite :whistle: ...maybe maybe we see homegrown Mexican pu-c!!!! :wink:
You make the drink bad and I tell Floop! Ta loca!! :evil:

INFORMATIONS