sexyrealsexdolls.com

Best type of hair for dolls ? Synthetic , human hair or ?

Wigs, replacement eyebrows and eyelashes, and other hair related items.
KingHank

Best type of hair for dolls ? Synthetic , human hair or ?

Post by KingHank »

Been thinking about getting better hair piece for my doll, current ones a cheap one which came with it, thinking of getting something better

So synthetic or human hair or any other kind specific to dolls ?

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Best type of hair for dolls ? Synthetic , human hair or ?

Post by Coeros »

There are three common wig materials on the market: chemical fiber silk, high temperature silk, and real hair.

Ordinary silk (chemical fiber silk): cheap, basic shape, poor quality, difficult to maintain, easy to break and fall;

High temperature wire: moderate price, high temperature resistance, various styles can be made by yourself, and it is also commonly used by most coser;

Real hair: Expensive, braided from real hair with all the advantages of real hair.

More high temperature silk wigs: https://www.coeros.com/collections/sex-doll-wig/
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

I've been looking into real hair, versus synth, which still seems weird to me, but anyway, real hair has most of the the advantages which shouldn't be a surprise... Nature had thousands of years to make it! It can be styled, feels fuller, and is longer lasting, but needs restyling after washing.

Synthetic hair is getting better though, looks quite real, in fact the better ones can be hard to tell from Human hair, will keep its shape, but harder to style. Synthetic only lasts a few months from constant use while real can last a year or more. Both probably last longer if just used on dolls.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

weasel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by weasel »

I currently only have the "default" wigs that shipped with my Irontech silicone doll and WM TPE doll. At first I found it very hard to maintain... thats why I bought an additional full hard silicone head with implanted synthetic hair. It looked amazing!!!
But the joy didn't last long. As good as it looked, everything got more complicated. It started with the assembly of the head, it was very complicated and the hair wound around the neck and into the thread. The hair wasn't particularly strong either, so that you always ripped some out when using it. Especially when combing. I sold the head again after 3 weeks and have been using the cheap wigs ever since. I braid the hair and fasten the end with a rubber band, so I can use the wigs more often without having to comb them all the time... that's enough for me. and the storage and assembly/disassembly of the heads is a lot easier for me. Especially since i hang the heads on a clothes rail.

Photo of the implanted hair doll head:
20221003_114409.jpg
20221003_114409.jpg (2.95 MiB) Viewed 800 times
20221003_114403.jpg
20221003_114403.jpg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 801 times
Really looked good, but... ;)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Well it depends on what you want and how often or if you want to change the style.
If you are comfortable with a single hair color, then consider a hybrid system.

For that you would implant several rows of human or other temperature resistant hair in the front where it is quite visible.
A felting needle can get it into the TPE and a hot air gun will fuse it into the TPE so it will not easily come out.
Once done then install your wig and blend the front into the wig. Not too different from how many males and females blend their own hair into a wig to make it look real.

The hair punching and heat bonding has worked well with pubic hair, head hair should be no different. When done you will have a realistic look, can remove the wig for easy head removal/storage and alter styles as long as you keep to a similar hair color. It all depends on how much effort you want to put into your "perfect" head.

To eliminate the problem with hair wrapping while unscrewing a head, look into magnetic head connectors. :) (viewtopic.php?t=163813)

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

20230330_124935.jpg
20230330_124935.jpg (3.25 MiB) Viewed 758 times
Mia has a blended one ,costs a bit more than a synthetic one but it does feel very close to real hair! Also takes a stying fairly well too.
20230327_203315.jpg
20230327_203315.jpg (2.92 MiB) Viewed 758 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

I swear on human hair if I can afford (you pay for hair length basically). Have 2 ATM. But there´s lots of high quality synthetic ones which are the majority in my collection (~16). Human hair feels and looks most natural. Standard hair products work perfectly on it, as long as just hair (not human skin) is concerned. There´s also considerably less hair shedding and tangling on them from my experience. Otherwise I prefer lace front, but it´s not always necessary. Important to know is doll head size to avoid mispurchases (doll heads beeing undersize is rather the norm than exception). Also to look for is lace color to avoid a lace color mismatch with doll skin color. At good last it all depends on main purpose of a wig. Is it for photo shooting only and you don´t want changing hairstyle? A cheap synthetic one "can" do if it has a good fit and looks good. For bed and shagging times it better has a good and tight fit, as well as beeing not too long (damaging, tangling, falling off). :glou:

Pexter

Best type of hair for dolls is implanted human hair

Post by Pexter »

My Holly has implanted 100% human hair. It is as close as a doll is ever going to get to the head of hair of a flesh and blood woman.
Holly Biker Chick 06.jpg
Holly Biker Chick 06.jpg (895.16 KiB) Viewed 43 times
... as they say, "A picture is worth 1000 words. Windblown, yet not a knotted up mess like synthetic hair would be.

INFORMATIONS