Exclusive Tenderdolls silicone doll "Katerina". Only available on our store.

Welcome TDF members to Tenderdolls! We are a doll vendor distributing dolls since 2019, sending hundreds of dolls to the USA & Europe. If you are looking for a truly genuine doll with an attractive price, you found the right place! 4.8 trustscore on Trustpilot and genuine reviews will put your mind at ease, as we never leave any customer behind. If there is a defect with your doll, we always help to solve it, offer compensation, exchange the doll or offer a full refund. If you have any questions whatsoever, please contact our helpful customer support. We would really appreciate it if you would check us out. Our website: www.tenderdolls.com
Tenderdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Exclusive Tenderdolls silicone doll "Katerina". Only available on our store.

Post by Tenderdolls »

We have released a new doll that is exclusive to Tenderdolls with the help of Zelex manufacturer. She is blonde Katerina GE119 head with 170cm C Cup Zelex body.

Attaching some pictures for you to check out! I would really love to hear your opinion:
Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Her product page: https://www.tenderdolls.com/product/ge1 ... sive-doll/
Oliver
Customer Support
Sales | TNDL Limited

+1 307 269 0182 | +44 2895 81 1862
support@tenderdolls.com
www.tenderdolls.com

Tenderdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Exclusive Tenderdolls silicone doll "Katerina". Only available on our store.

Post by Tenderdolls »

The head was made from a render in a 3D program. This was the render below that intrigued Zelex to make her:

If you want to make your doll you have to:
1. Provide an .obj file to manufacturer without eyes, hair, only the basic head shape, convert it to .stl file for printing
2. They 3D print the head and make the mold.
3. They cast a new head from the newly created mold.
3. Decide on the make-up, wig, eyebrows, hairline.
4. And take the photoshoot! Simple as that! (sounds simple 8O )
Oliver
Customer Support
Sales | TNDL Limited

support@tenderdolls.com
www.tenderdolls.com

Synthetic_Newbie

Re: Exclusive Tenderdolls silicone doll "Katerina". Only available on our store.

Post by Synthetic_Newbie »

Interesting sculpt- I think it would be an excellent choice for anyone looking for a cold Russian queen…

The eyebrows give her a very haughty appearance, in my opinion- which may just be what some people are after!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Although she doesn´t quite fall into my prefered category (blondes) I find her very sexy charming attractive with just the right adult appearance! 8)
Make-up is quite subtle (non existent actually) and I belive it allows a multitude of transformations, from secret service agent to viking queen and anything between. Kudos! :thumbs_up: :glou:

Tenderdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Tenderdolls »

Thank you for your feedback! The Katerina doll was matched with the old Zelex 170cm C Cup body, but we are working on a new body for Zelex as well. This will not be exclusive to Tenderdolls as fas the Katerina head, but it will be designed by us! :)

It would have been great that she would be matched with our new body, but the body was delayed, since Zelex designer/mold creator creates bodies not only for their brand, but also for GameLady and AXB brands.
Here is the design of the new body that is still in the works, but should be somewhere in the next month. The mold was already created, so the body should be produced very soon.
Image Image

Holding our fingers that the body will come out ok!\

Oliver
Oliver
Customer Support
Sales | TNDL Limited

support@tenderdolls.com
www.tenderdolls.com

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Tenderdolls wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:12 am Thank you for your feedback! The Katerina doll was matched with the old Zelex 170cm C Cup body, but we are working on a new body for Zelex as well. This will not be exclusive to Tenderdolls as fas the Katerina head, but it will be designed by us! :)

It would have been great that she would be matched with our new body, but the body was delayed, since Zelex designer/mold creator creates bodies not only for their brand, but also for GameLady and AXB brands.
Here is the design of the new body that is still in the works, but should be somewhere in the next month. The mold was already created, so the body should be produced very soon.
Image Image

Oliver
Very promising! :) I like that womanly shapes with bits of fat on belly and waist and perfect shoulder to hip width ratio! Same for the outer thigh curves which have largest width slightly below the vagina! :thumbs_up: Can you show this mold from the backside as well please? :whistle: :glou:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Just old pear-shaped older womans body who's prime years lie fading in the past. And her budget Mexican boob job has her nipples scanning the stars in search of some divine inspiration. Add a head that has artificially plumped up lips and she can start appearing on "The Bachelor".
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

RevJack wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:38 am Just old pear-shaped older womans body who's prime years lie fading in the past. And her budget Mexican boob job has her nipples scanning the stars in search of some divine inspiration. Add a head that has artificially plumped up lips and she can start appearing on "The Bachelor".
you´re bits fast in your judgements, before seeing the final "product", aren´t you? :wink: :glou:

informalproblem

Post by informalproblem »

RevJack wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:38 am Just old pear-shaped older womans body who's prime years lie fading in the past. And her budget Mexican boob job has her nipples scanning the stars in search of some divine inspiration. Add a head that has artificially plumped up lips and she can start appearing on "The Bachelor".
LOL. Damn, what you said is perfect!

Tenderdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Tenderdolls »

Tenderdolls wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:12 am Thank you for your feedback! The Katerina doll was matched with the old Zelex 170cm C Cup body, but we are working on a new body for Zelex as well. This will not be exclusive to Tenderdolls as fas the Katerina head, but it will be designed by us! :)

Image Image

Oliver
Very promising! :) I like that womanly shapes with bits of fat on belly and waist and perfect shoulder to hip width ratio! Same for the outer thigh curves which have largest width slightly below the vagina! :thumbs_up: Can you show this mold from the backside as well please? :whistle: :glou:

[/quote]

Here is a picture of the backside that I've found, I really would love to hear your thoughts!
Image Image
Oliver
Customer Support
Sales | TNDL Limited

support@tenderdolls.com
www.tenderdolls.com

Tenderdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Tenderdolls »

I can't say I disagree with you :razz: When she was created, the idea was a woman that is not young anymore, but still holds her femininity and sexiness very well. I'm sure not everyone will like her, but as far as the dolls go, some people like a more mature dolls! :o

Oliver
Oliver
Customer Support
Sales | TNDL Limited

support@tenderdolls.com
www.tenderdolls.com

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Tenderdolls wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:52 am

Image Image

Oliver

Here is a picture of the backside that I've found, I really would love to hear your thoughts!
Image Image
[/quote]

Lovely! :whistle: It delivers at the backside what got promised at the front! 8) But I´m not that much into (that) big boobs. Wouldn´t hinder me purchasing it though. Will it be available in black or cocoa skin tone as well? Haven´t seen a dark skin Zelex yet. So I fear the answer will be rather no. Now a profile view would perfect that show off. :thumbs_up: :glou:

Tenderdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Tenderdolls »

I think we have to pitch it to Zelex to make her into a doll with a black skin tone. Great observation, I also cannot remember if Zelex has any black dolls. She could be the first! I will ask them.

Also I think she will be made with TPE rather than silicone. I think it is best to keep the price of dolls down currently. I tried to find a shot from the side, but haven't managed to find it.
Also Zelex is coming out with Hybrid series, a doll with silicone head and TPE body. We are also uploading them to our store ASAP! :angel:

Oliver
Oliver
Customer Support
Sales | TNDL Limited

support@tenderdolls.com
www.tenderdolls.com

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Tenderdolls wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:40 am I think we have to pitch it to Zelex to make her into a doll with a black skin tone. Great observation, I also cannot remember if Zelex has any black dolls. She could be the first! I will ask them.

Also I think she will be made with TPE rather than silicone. I think it is best to keep the price of dolls down currently. I tried to find a shot from the side, but haven't managed to find it.
Also Zelex is coming out with Hybrid series, a doll with silicone head and TPE body. We are also uploading them to our store ASAP! :angel:

Oliver

Yeah, it would be well suited for African or AA pretending any age IMO. 8) Of course butt can be always bubblier and thighs always bits thicker :mrgreen: but it´s very good base. :whistle: Zelex "Emily" https://www.zelexdoll.com/collections/s ... ucts/emily would be nice head match here. But Katerina (light skin of course) is very charming and versatile too. :glou:

INFORMATIONS