www.tayu-doll.com

Say Hello to Hoshi! Tayu 148D with Neimei Head!

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
hardwiguy

Re: Say Hello to Hoshi! Tayu 148D with Neimei Head!

Post by hardwiguy »

dollfunn wrote: ↑Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:23 am
hardwiguy wrote: ↑Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:17 pm
Love this face, but her boobs, either boob actually, is as big as her head... Tayu needs to make a B-cup for this face and body.

(btw, this face is #9 on Tayu's website, but #ZC6 on Doll To China's website ???)
I actually agree. I think that Hoshi's boobs are too big for my personal taste, but I didn't want to make to jump from 148cm to 155cm, especially since I'm short myself. I will say that Tayu (and lots of other doll companies) make the heads of their dolls far too small for their bodies. Generally speaking a girl who's 148-152cm will have a normal, adult-sized head, but even the wigs I ordered with Hoshi are too big.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Damn, that black lingerie on Hoshi is killer! :thumbs_up:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

WOW! That's a gorgeous gal you've got there! 😍 I really love her face! βœ¨πŸ’«πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing! πŸ“· πŸ’– πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cheers! :glou:

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

JustDude wrote: ↑Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:36 am Damn, that black lingerie on Hoshi is killer! :thumbs_up:
Thanks JustDude! Now if I could only hem/alter it (or learn how to) to fit her butt, it'd be perfect.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

hardwiguy wrote: ↑Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:25 pm
JustDude wrote: ↑Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:36 am Damn, that black lingerie on Hoshi is killer! :thumbs_up:
Thanks JustDude! Now if I could only hem/alter it (or learn how to) to fit her butt, it'd be perfect.
yeah, the straps never seem to fit, and I've resorted to getting the scissors out and re-sewing everything back to fit .
Thongs never fit, and I just resew them. Clothing pins are almost always used!

Nice pics btw! - glad to see you enjoying this really great gal!
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

Mishka1965 wrote: ↑Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:27 pm
hardwiguy wrote: ↑Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:25 pm
yeah, the straps never seem to fit, and I've resorted to getting the scissors out and re-sewing everything back to fit .
Thongs never fit, and I just resew them. Clothing pins are almost always used!

Nice pics btw! - glad to see you enjoying this really great gal!
Thanks so much Mishka! I just posted a question regarding Hoshi's tackiness in the silicone in general board, and I was wondering if you could look at that post and give me any advice! Thank you !!

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

It's been a long time since I posted anything regarding Hoshi, so I figured it was time for an update.
Hoshi in July 2023
Hoshi in July 2023
IMG_0122 (1).jpeg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 810 times
I've started to notice that my Hoshi has developed similar pockmarks to a few other people's Tayu 148Ds. They seem to be in random spots around her body, but I've seen some on her legs and her arms. The tips of her fingers (or rather, the last portion with the nail on it) all look pretty bad at this point, and I remember reading that some other folks have had to inject silicone gel into those fingers to get them to come back to normal. It's a bit disappointing, seeing as though she spent many months just hanging in one of my closets by the circular-ended M10 screw and the S-hook. I was also under the impression that Tayu had fixed the indentation/pockmark problem by the time my doll was made, but alas that doesn't seem to be the case.

I also noticed something as well-- I specifically ordered her with a 10cm vagina hole, but after finally measuring it, it's definitely not 10cm. It seems to measure at 15cm, which is something I'd worked on with MRD. I suppose it's far too late to do anything about it, as I've had her for months now, but it is disappointing nevertheless.

As mentioned, here are a few sinkholes on Hoshi's right rear calf muscle area:
Hoshi silicone defects
Hoshi silicone defects
IMG_0572.jpeg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 810 times
Finally, at the suggestion of another member of this board, I chose talc powder instead of corn starch, and got a rather large jar of it. I didn't really pay any attention too closely to what I had purchased since it was an Amazon purchase, but when I tried using my small funnel that I'd previously used with Johnson & Johnson corn starch baby powder, I noticed that the talc powder was hardly pouring out of the funnel at all (I was wearing an N95 mask while trying to load it into my powder pump sprayer). Then I decided to actually read the label on the bottle, which in hindsight, I probably should have done before purchasing it in the first place. 8O

talc powder jar pic 1
talc powder jar pic 1
Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 6.26.59 PM.jpg (97.79 KiB) Viewed 810 times
talc powder label closeup
talc powder label closeup
Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 6.27.06 PM.jpg (123.31 KiB) Viewed 810 times
I haven't used this powder yet on my doll, but from the label, as well as the difficulty in even getting it into that pump powder sprayer, I think it's safe to say I screwed up and got the wrong stuff? :oops:

Anyways, this is my long-overdue update to my experiences with Hoshi. Between the fingers, the wrong depth FLH, the pockmarks, and more, I must say that I am not nearly as happy with her as I was in the beginning.

4891d
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by 4891d »

Thank you for sharing your impressions. It is very useful to have long-term reviews. :thumbs_up:
Sorry that your experience was not as positive as you expected.
But Hoshi is very cute in this picture.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

Thanks for your update, which is very helpful. The (remaining) issue with the pockmarks holds me from set an order.

A question: I didn't see in the description, if you have a fixed vagina or an insert, but you have the style #2 and the inner labia is part of the body, right? Does the inner labia still look like on first day or will it tear or rub off over time?

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Congrats! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸΎ

Hoshi is lovely πŸ₯°

You made a great choice!

:glou:

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

glad you didn't powder her with that epoxy!!!

My 148d also has some of the pockmarks/indentations, but it doesn't really bother me very much for some reason. A discoloration to the silicone would be much more annoying to me, and the Tayu silicone has so far not stained in any way no matter what clothes I put on her (I wash everything first, of course).

But that is definitely disappointing about the length of the canal. For fixed canals, I also prefer as short as possible -- 10cm is good, because it makes it MUCH easier to clean.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Very cute babe! Nice photos! :glou:
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

lars77 wrote: ↑Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:44 pm Thanks for your update, which is very helpful. The (remaining) issue with the pockmarks holds me from set an order.

A question: I didn't see in the description, if you have a fixed vagina or an insert, but you have the style #2 and the inner labia is part of the body, right? Does the inner labia still look like on first day or will it tear or rub off over time?
I have a fixed vagina on Hoshi, and you got it, style #2 "innie". If you spread the outer lips you can see much smaller labia minora and a clitoral hood. However, the labia majora (the outer lips) aren't soft, and are quite thick, so it takes wayyy more effort than it should to open them up for insertion. Maybe this is something Tayu have changed on their newer style #2s, but if they haven't even though I find it very aesthetically pleasing, I'd strongly recommend against ordering the innie style. It seriously ruins the realism and therefore the mood, at least for me.

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

ricardoqdq wrote: ↑Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:37 pm glad you didn't powder her with that epoxy!!!

My 148d also has some of the pockmarks/indentations, but it doesn't really bother me very much for some reason. A discoloration to the silicone would be much more annoying to me, and the Tayu silicone has so far not stained in any way no matter what clothes I put on her (I wash everything first, of course).

But that is definitely disappointing about the length of the canal. For fixed canals, I also prefer as short as possible -- 10cm is good, because it makes it MUCH easier to clean.
Yeah.... about that epoxy style talc... it's still talc powder, and I decided to just try it to see if it would work while I had more traditional baby-powder talc on the way. And.... go figure, it makes her skin feel AMAZING.

I got that Rit dye fixative wash before putting Hoshi in dark clothes, but so far her makeup hasn't washed off, and all of her small little veins are still there as well. So, kudos to Tayu for that. But yeah, as mentioned due to her extremely hard outer labia, I'd been using butt way more than her front, so I guess I never really noticed that I wasn't bottoming out. I do have a borescope, maybe it's time I tried to see if there is an issue inside there. I don't think there is any tearing or holes in the interior, because I use Coeros' washing kit and as much water comes out of her as goes in.

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

Leatherman wrote: ↑Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:55 pm Congrats! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸΎ

Hoshi is lovely πŸ₯°

You made a great choice!

:glou:
Thanks, Leatherman, coming from you that means a lot. I'm not so sure about some of my choices (or, rather, Tayu's choices for me) after posting my latest update, but weird wrist angles aside, she's still overall a nice doll (and those boobs, even though they're larger than I usually like, are still superb!).

INFORMATIONS