www.irontechdoll.com

Pre-shipment photos for Monica 110cm Torso

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Beepboop92

Re: Pre-shipment photos for Monica 110cm Torso

Post by Beepboop92 »

That's a good point you bring forward. The amount of options avalable is starting to make it very hard to choose only one doll...

polischmoli
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by polischmoli »

Beepboop92 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:44 pm I am currently deciding on either that exact Sino torso or the Tayu torso. From what I read on the forum, agin, sino seems to not hold up exactly well over the long run and that on the other hand Tayu's dolls are made specifically for sex and can take a beating. Also the Tayu is about $200 bucks cheaper for the articulated hard hands option netting $2.5k. Too bad I can't find a SINGLE person on the forum that has it. What do you think?
I think I'd go with the Sino mostly on the basis of I just like the proportions of the body better. I was surprised that the Tayu has, for me, a high price to begin with but it felt like there were a lot of options I'd want to add that bump it up even higher. It's pretty cool that you can choose the torso with or without arms. I hadn't seen that before. Then I looked at the Sino doll and that also got a lot more expensive once I went through the options. RRS+ I want it; I just don't want to pay for it. ;)

polischmoli
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by polischmoli »

TBtester wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:24 pm I’ve been contemplating the Irontech torso for a while and I think I’ll go ahead and get it.

One reason I would avoid arms on torsos is because they get in the way, plain and simple. For putting on cloths, it’s easier without the arms, and changing quickly as well.

The doll may not be able to hold herself up like with arms but as mentioned, a pillow or something like it can do the trick well.

I want the S34 head shown here and Celine of course.

Thanks for the great review!
You're very welcome. I think you'll be quite happy. I'm really glad MattSwim shared photos of S34 because I really wouldn't have given it a second look. Celine is a cute face. I'm uncertain about how Lottie's face came out in the flesh. Maybe I should give her a spin. Hope you share some pics.

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Just be careful with torso dolls in terms of the leg nubs. On the irontech model in this thread, the nubs are long enough that you can move them around and get leverage and maintain positions. If you get nubs that are shorter, they may be a hindrance to being able to access the LH's. I had this problem with my previous Top-Sino torso.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

TBtester
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TBtester »

True. That is one reason I like the Irontech Monica mold. It has long enough legs to move around for positioning.

INFORMATIONS