www.tayu-doll.com

TAYU 88cm E Cup Torso, Peach Head, Light Tan, Review

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Beepboop92

TAYU 88cm E Cup Torso, Peach Head, Light Tan, Review

Post by Beepboop92 »

A while back I shared the factory photos I received for the Torso, now I’ll give you guys a mini review of sorts. I don’t know if it is just the novelty that comes with buying something new or what, but I really like this one!

I yoinked some of crazedcat’s headers because they seemed very catchy 🙂

1. VENDOR

I went with dollto-china as my vendor because I had dealt with them in the past and they offered a really great experience, both in price and service. This time was no different. They responded really quickly (almost immediately) to any inquiries or questions I had. They helped me stay sane when the German custom clearance decided to hold the shipment for a couple of weeks. I would highly recommend them.

2. ORDER & SHIPPING

The full order was the Tayu 88cm torso with the Peach head (blue eyes) in Light Tan. I got the Hard hands and the soft butt to fully max out my experience (their dolls come with articulating finger joints by default). I also went with inserts to ease the cleaning process a bit. The reason I went with Tayu was that their torso was just about 19kg with the head. That was a major selling point for me. As to why I didn’t go with the 100cm one, well I thought the body looked a bit off. I liked the thicker waist and hips on the 88cm torso. I was told by several members that the longer legs of the 100cm torso would be more practical, but now that I finally have it I can confidently say that I made the right decision (for my needs).

I made my order on the 12th of February, it didn’t go into production till the 17 because of the Chinese new year. I got my factory photos on the 16th of the following month, but it didn’t ship till the 21st because I wanted to make some modifications to the paint. Now after the shipping delay and the issue with the customs, I received the doll today (Apr. 22nd).

The Final package weight was 29kg, with the doll itself being about 19kg (I don’t know how much that is in freedom units😄).

The one thing I’d like to note about the packaging, is how safe everything felt when unboxing. The foam mold really holds the doll perfectly. I don’t know if these images do them justice.
IMG_0088.png
IMG_0088.png (1.71 MiB) Viewed 747 times
IMG_0080.jpeg
IMG_0080.jpeg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 747 times
3. FACE AND BODY

First, the head. I went with the Peach doll with blue eyes after crazedcat sent me a photo of his Peach with blue eyes installed because I just fell in love with her. Thankfully he runs the green eyes normally so I don’t get the feeling that this was *his* Peach and not mine if you get what I mean. Here it is on it’s own:
IMG_0027.jpeg
IMG_0027.jpeg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 747 times
The head looks great, and the Light Tan gives her a more natural skin tone than the true Tan color. Thankfully I confirmed that the Light Tan color is also pigmented, so that any damage or paint pealing that might happen wouldn’t leave her looking like she has a skin disease. I don’t know if the lines on her head are from the shipping process or from the officer’s inspection, so let’s blame the officers🫠.

I was really amazed at how much detail there is on the body. It could just be that I’ve only ever owned TPE dolls, but the details on this doll is amazing. Trust me when I tell you, she looks better in person than on their marketing material. The details on the hands, for example, are insane! And the veins adds a lot to the overall realism.
IMG_0028.jpeg
IMG_0028.jpeg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 747 times
IMG_0026.jpeg
IMG_0026.jpeg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 747 times
4. PURE BEAUTY

After screwing on the head with the quick connector and putting on the wig, I finally grasped what I was dealing with here. She is simply amazing. I dressed her up in something warm and nice and took one final picture for the day.
IMG_0023.jpeg
IMG_0023.jpeg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 747 times
IMG_0025.jpeg
IMG_0025.jpeg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 747 times
5. REMARKS

The silicone does not feel like TPE (shocker I know) but she feels nice. Not oily, a bit synthetic, but nice. It had a weird smell at first that just went away when I washed her. The breast have weight to them and bounce in an amazing way. I can’t compare it to what a real breast would feel like as I have only dates A cup girls in the past, but I can tell you they feel better than the TPE Irontech torso I had previously. She is however, not as soft as Irokebijin’s TPE. The one thing that might disappoint some people, is the presence of seam lines (not much, but noticeable if you look for them) and the wrist twists. I thought they upgraded their entire line up, but no. It doesn’t bother me, but just an fyi if someone was going to get this torso.

I will upload some more photos and maybe a video of the breasts and butt tomorrow, but right now I need to have dinner (this unboxing took a while). I will also write about the insert system when I get the chance to take it for a spin.

All pictures were taken on an iPhone 6s with no editing (other than the blur) if anyone was curious.

Till then.

Doll To China
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: TAYU 88cm E Cup Torso, Peach Head, Light Tan, Review

Post by Doll To China »

Love your post, thank you again for all the support!!! Please let us know if you need anything in the future. :)

Kimi.
Official Website: https://dollto-china.com
Get in touch: kimi@dolltochina.com

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

You took some really beautiful photos of her! How much is her final weight, do you know?

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

peachplumpear wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:59 am You took some really beautiful photos of her! How much is her final weight, do you know?
Thank you!

She is about 19 kilos with the head. She’s ridiculously easy to move around!

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Leaf85 »

Very nice!
Kind regards, :)
Dave

Idol Crew:
Nagisa (159cm Starpery TPE Zhu Lin)- No.1
Nagisa's Gravure Photobooks viewtopic.php?t=153780
Rinko (158cm Sanhui silicone Toshiko)- too lazy, photos in Na-chan's thread
Chidori (151cm Starpery silicone Rong)- banger chic.
Rikka (162cm E-cup Sino silicone Linyin)- ordered, waiting

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

Wow! So a true 40lbs. Wonderful!

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Lovely gal is the head connector tight and doesn’t rattle? Does her back arch? Will be interested in how the insert works out. Did she come with finger wires? Any extra details on the head. Thanks

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

Cameramike wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:47 pm Lovely gal is the head connector tight and doesn’t rattle? Does her back arch? Will be interested in how the insert works out. Did she come with finger wires? Any extra details on the head. Thanks
The head connector is the M16 quick release one. It doesn’t rattle at the moment, but I read on the forum that they tend to wear out. I’ll let you guys know when that happens.

Tayu dolls come with articulating finger joints by default.

I didn’t quite understand what you mean by the back arch and the head details. Is there something specific you want me to test or photograph?

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

By back arch was wondering if the back has any movement forward or backwards thanks

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Thanks for this great and detailed review! Glad you're happy with your girl. I knew you would be.

Disappointing to hear about the twisting wrists, though! I was also under the impression that Tayu had changed this for all models.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

INFORMATIONS