funwestdoll.com

Princesa 150cm Review. (Very Detailed)

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Princesa 150cm Review. (Very Detailed)

Post by john1972 »

RevJack wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:23 am
TChris wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:46 am TBH, can't say these FW don't look like basically any other tpe doll (from the non post-processed photos) for all the hype generated. Can't beat free99 though. Congrats on the new squeeze.
Yeah, almost like they are reselling Aibei dolls under a different name... - _-
oh, and you can ask for articulated hands, Aibei sells them for an additional $65.
Well I can tell you that even basic Articulated hands would be a nice option.
I have to say so far the doll is a great doll but the hands and wrist would greatly benefit from an upgrade.
The thing is it is hard to expect too much from lower cost dolls and this is even more true with lower cost TPE dolls.
I think the more expensive models might have been a better choice for someone like me with a little bit of experience
with dolls and this model would make a fantastic doll for someone starting out.
She is smaller and light weight and if someone new to dolls shopped around or waited for sales I think the Princesa model is
a fantastic choice for someone looking for a smaller lighter doll to start out with or just save there back some troubles :thumbs_up:

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Ok today we talk about a feature I see in many of the Funwest girls :)..

****************************************** The Breast ***************************************************************

As most of men tend to enjoy some nice boobs on our woman the Funwest dolls seem to really have this feature going for them.
There are some smaller breasted models but I noticed that Funwest does seem to have quite a few larger breasted girls :thumbs_up:
When I ordered Princesa I knew she had some larger breast then I normal tend to gravitate towards..
It was time for me to expand my taste and try out some larger breast but yet keep them at a more natural size .

After receiving her I have been pleasantly surprised .
The breast are quite fun to play with and I requested non gel type in hopes they would be a bit less jiggly and not sag quite as much .
This was a choice strictly for photography reasons and I tend to like more firmer and youthful looking breast .
Funwest nailed it and these breast are very nice and fun to play with and will photograph very well :thumbs_up:

Now after a friend of mine found a site with an actual cup size listed the Princesa model is listed as having F cups..
Funwest told me the breast sizes in CM and said Princesa has a Bust Size of 80 cm and a Underbust Size of 58 cm.

The TPE used is nice and smooth on these girls when powdered and the breast are a joy to hold with both hands during intimate times :).
The nipples are also a great size and reflect those of a real womans breast of these size.

They are soft and feel like there might be a small golf ball sized pocket of air maybe in the very center giving them quite a realistic feel :thumbs_up:

I was going to take dedicated photos of my hand holding a breast but my friends over on my thread have been dying to see her assets and I got lucky
as "Tammi" (My Princesa Model) came into my room wanting to take a nap with me and proceeded to strip tease me :).
Here is the photo below showing a nice view of those Jugs that everyone that likes breast will want to see :thumbs_up:
Again I think the breast are a great feature of the Funwest dolls and I would consider another large breasted girl at a latter time like maybe the Chastity 165cm
model :thumbs_up:
Kammi Nap 2.jpg
Kammi Nap 2.jpg (7.56 MiB) Viewed 823 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Whoa! Her body language is such a come-on!

I agree, her nips look delicious.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Well I´m more into smaller size boobs and I find it bits of odd if boobs like in this case look almost larger than head (guess it´s again undersize 52cm). :| But off course we all have different tastes. 8) :glou:

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:20 am Image

Well I´m more into smaller size boobs and I find it bits of odd if boobs like in this case look almost larger than head (guess it´s again undersize 52cm). :| But off course we all have different tastes. 8) :glou:
I also tend to like just a bit smaller sized breast but I have to say I really like these lol.
When you have two hands cupping them and rubbing there soft smooth TPE ....
Give them a bit of a light squeeze and those darn things tend to make ya hard lol.
Ask CF he is a boob lover ..
There is something about a nice pair of breast to hold on to when you are on top looking down .
:haha4:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

john1972 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:53 am
I also tend to like just a bit smaller sized breast but I have to say I really like these lol.
When you have two hands cupping them and rubbing there soft smooth TPE ....
Give them a bit of a light squeeze and those darn things tend to make ya hard lol.
Ask CF he is a boob lover ..
There is something about a nice pair of breast to hold on to when you are on top looking down .
:haha4:
Yeah I´m ass man :plaidskirt: you know, but some my favorite FWD gals have big balconies as well. :mrgreen: Might try that combo any time. Who knows. :lol: :glou:

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

I want to see very detailed image of her butt! Preferably in doggie position so that everyone could admire her beauty! Please!

Cheers!

Sili

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Siliconeman wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:27 pm I want to see very detailed image of her butt! Preferably in doggie position so that everyone could admire her beauty! Please!

Cheers!

Sili
Not sure if I will take the chance of doing any damage to her knees trying to put her into doggy but yes I do plan on
ass views :).
And the sexual parts ..
No they are not perfect but not bad at all in my opinion ..
I am quite pleased to be honest .
You have to realize I chose the lowest cost model they sell I think it was..
I did this for a reason..
I would imagine if you find this doll on sale somewhere you could get her for quite an amazing price.
It blows my mind at what you can find "Brand New" not used for around 1K in the market these days.

This is a fantastic starter doll for someone trying to learn how to move around and pose and use a love doll.
The bonus to this all this is not only do you get a decent doll for the price (No its not cutting edge) but you get
a great usable doll with a fantastic looking head with very well done makeup right from the box..

I think its a great value and I am very amazed and pleased .

Now my mother tested positive for Covid wed night and things have been hectic around here.
I want to say I am sorry for the abrupt kinda silence on this review and I plan to have another section of the review
up tomorrow.
And you will be pleased to know it is her rear end and ill see about getting a nice view upwards from behind so we
can see where the love hole placement is because I know this is a serious issue for you. :thumbs_up:

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Sorry to hear about your mom, J72. Suffice to say we’re all rooting and praying for her. When you post an update we’ll be here! 👍
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Siliconeman wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:27 pm I want to see very detailed image of her butt! Preferably in doggie position so that everyone could admire her beauty! Please!

Cheers!

Sili
Well... Sili we all know what you´re after and you have a point for sure. :idea: LHP for all of FWD gals is off 1-2 inches from where it belongs. Fact :!: FWD is surely aware their future at TDF and on the market generally stands and falls with getting that right very soon. I don´t name brands, but there´s some that are far ahead in this regard. Let´s consider they´re in the market for... half a year maybe? 8) :glou:

john1972 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:27 pm
Now my mother tested positive for Covid wed night and things have been hectic around here.
I want to say I am sorry for the abrupt kinda silence on this review and I plan to have another section of the review
up tomorrow.
And you will be pleased to know it is her rear end and ill see about getting a nice view upwards from behind so we
can see where the love hole placement is because I know this is a serious issue for you. :thumbs_up:
Take your time John! No hurry. 8) :glou:

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

*********************************** Her Rear End **************************************************************

Ok so tonight I am going to post a photo of the dolls rear end..
Many have already said she has a funny butt crack..
I have been looking it over for a while and I think the problem is
she lacks a touch in the butt cheeks and the crack is a bit too wide .
I think if the crack closed up and a bit more TPE in the cheeks she would be perfect.
But its really not a huge deal again this is the lowest priced model
I think they sell.

Once again I still think she is a fantastic doll for the price and I am still
very much enjoying her .
Each day I feel closer and closer to her and I am very happy to have her
here as part of the family :thumbs_up:
Kammi Butt.jpg
Kammi Butt.jpg (4.85 MiB) Viewed 649 times
Ok so if you look close you can tell that yes the LHP (Love Hole Placement) Is
not like a real persons..
But I know why they did this.
I can tell you now that without much issues I am sure I could enter her anus
from behind with no problems.
Now your saying but what about her vagina?
I do not think I can get to her vagina from behind unless she was really bent
over ...
But two things happen if they move the vagina back closer to the anus or
the anus closer to the vagina...
The biggest one is the distance between the two holes is really close and
makes the wall between the two much thinner and is much more easy to
tear between the two leaving you one large hole :(..
The second thing is if they move the vagina back you will have a harder time
entering it from the front of her..
It is a toss up ...
I think the anus could go forward some and leave the vagina where it is .
Me personally I would rather see the butt crack reduced in width so the cheeks
can close up more normally then I would even bother with the LHP..

But I am sure they will end up reducing the space between anus and vagina in
the future because of people complaining about it..

The next section of my review will most likely be a shot of her from the front
fully nude .
I will then talk about her shape and the actual sculpture used to create her :thumbs_up:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I think she has a cute butt. From that picture I would say she has a perfectly shaped skinny girls butt. Now if you like big assed women, and you expect enough ass to clap the crack shut, then yeah, she's a bit lacking.
I am drawn to a skinnier form, I'm not into big girls, so I think this is an adorable butt.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

RevJack wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:35 am I think she has a cute butt. From that picture I would say she has a perfectly shaped skinny girls butt. Now if you like big assed women, and you expect enough ass to clap the crack shut, then yeah, she's a bit lacking.
I am drawn to a skinnier form, I'm not into big girls, so I think this is an adorable butt.
Well you would love her weight..
She is soooooo much lighter then my other girls..
I think the overall price , Weight and how pretty she is right from the box would be a great doll for someone
that likes smaller thinner girls like you say and lighter weight dolls.
I think she is very pretty :thumbs_up:

After I am fully done with this review I will start an eye candy thread for her photos.
I will try and follow the other photo only threads I have and try and just post photos and maybe deal with a
very few comments but keep it pretty much photos only.
My main John's Girls thread is where I post all the stories and often chat about other stuff then just dolls..
The photo only threads are great for those that just want to see photos..
So heads up everyone I will add the photo only thread into my signature as well when I start it..

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Ok so a heads up ..
Today has been a really busy day..
lots of doll related things and other life things
I am taking care of..

Kammi is settling into her new home with us just fine :).
We love her and she is starting to get along pretty good with Selena .
I hope to get another section posted in a day or two for the review :thumbs_up:

Great times coming up here at John's Doll House lol.
Lots of great photos to come of all of my girls and yes Kammi will be part of those :thumbs_up:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

john1972 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:01 pm Ok so a heads up ..
Today has been a really busy day..
lots of doll related things and other life things
I am taking care of..

Kammi is settling into her new home with us just fine :).
We love her and she is starting to get along pretty good with Selena .
I hope to get another section posted in a day or two for the review :thumbs_up:

Great times coming up here at John's Doll House lol.
Lots of great photos to come of all of my girls and yes Kammi will be part of those :thumbs_up:
Great! 8) Looking forward to any your oncoming shootings with Kammi and/or together with your other gals. :) Btw.. I´m now bits of withdrawing from the more serious photo shooting and do more enjoy some fun times with Ileana. :mrgreen: :D :glou:

INFORMATIONS