sanhuiofficial.com

My Sanhui 172cm AIO - From Selection to Delivery

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: My Sanhui 172cm AIO - From Selection to Delivery

Post by setevoltas »

That's the best packing I have ever seen. Very impressive!

Might I suggest the unboxing from a standing position technique next time? It's really the best way for big girls. Off the floor from the box is tough on her and a great way to collect a back strain.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Proud Owner
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Proud Owner »

That's an interesting thought, Setevoltas. Thanks. I didn't think of it. Simone is entirely limp, but if she'd held her position vertically in the box then I could have slung her over my shoulder in a fireman's carry. It's much better to take that kind of weight in one's leg muscles.

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Proud Owner wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:12 am That's an interesting thought, Setevoltas. Thanks. I didn't think of it. Simone is entirely limp, but if she'd held her position vertically in the box then I could have slung her over my shoulder in a fireman's carry. It's much better to take that kind of weight in one's leg muscles.
Oh so she has the loose joints? Wow, she must be a real handful with that weight and not holding any poses. But I'm sure there are many advantages as well. Looking forward to more photos of this gorgeous doll.!.!!!
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Proud Owner
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Proud Owner »

Yes, totally limp and floppy, which is something I find to be powerfully erotic. I´ll discuss aspects of that, her weight, her hair and other things in a few days when I write up my first impressions.

luckyb
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by luckyb »

You achieved what many only could dream of my man.
It would be awesome if you could film a video of her movement. Not many of us have dolls with loose joints, so it would be very informative if you could show what is it like.

Proud Owner
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Proud Owner »

I´ll see what I can do, luckyb. Meanwhile, just to rub it in, here is a picture of what I opened my eyes to first thing this morning.
IMG_20230705_065529.jpg
IMG_20230705_065529.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 833 times

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Proud Owner wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:12 am That's an interesting thought, Setevoltas. Thanks. I didn't think of it. Simone is entirely limp, but if she'd held her position vertically in the box then I could have slung her over my shoulder in a fireman's carry. It's much better to take that kind of weight in one's leg muscles.
Aha... yeah, this only works with tight joints. Another idea would be to put the box on the bed, sit her up, and lift her from there.

My hope of course is that she gets to spend most of her time out and on your bed. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Raviolin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Raviolin »

What a beauty, congratulations! I'm a lurker on those forums but I had to login just to tell you that you have a thing for writing, reading your unboxing experience was captivating for some reason ! I hope your buisness meeting went well, considering that you must have had in the back of your mind the fact that Simone was waiting for you haha

Proud Owner
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Proud Owner »

Raviolin, thank you. What an enormous compliment it is that you should take the trouble to login in order to comment about Simone with only your 5th post in over a year and a half. I'm glad that your enjoyed my narrative. Yes, I was certainly looking forward to going home again on that day as, indeed, I have on every day since.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Exciting read, congratulations! I'm sure that even with loose joints you can make great photoshoots with her. In this Sanhui forum there is another loose joints doll "Lyra" that looks very natural on her sitting and laying poses.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Proud Owner
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Proud Owner »

Thanks, Wight. Yes, I've taken lots of private photographs of her and I'll certainly post some more here. Being loose-jointed, her poses must necessarily be prone or slumped but I like that. I promised earlier to see about a video or two of limp play with her, perhaps using my phone video function. Maybe in the next few days.

Proud Owner
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Proud Owner »

A prone pose:
Attachments
IMG_20230704_142708.jpg
IMG_20230704_142708.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 716 times

Proud Owner
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Proud Owner »

First Impressions Report

Simone has been with me for just over two weeks now so this is a good moment to record my first impressions. I’ll break it down into general comments and then comments on more specific aspects of her.

General comments? Two things: her phenomenal beauty and her weight, both of which I was well aware of before she arrived thanks to Sanhui’s technical data and the factory photographs. Of course, being rationally aware of something is not the same as the living experience and, if you will pardon the pun, both her beauty and her weight are breathtaking. When I wrote about my selection process, I explained that I was looking for realistic beauty and Simone certainly meets that requirement. Nay, she exceeds it. Her loveliness is in her sublime face, her curvaceous form, her unblemished fair skin and her spectacular mane of blonde hair. If I were to guess her apparent age, were she a real girl, then I would put it somewhere between 17 and 19, maybe 20 but not any older. It’s like having one of the most beautiful girls in the world lying in my bed, quietly, patiently waiting for whatever I may wish to do with her inanimate body. It’s as hugely erotic as you might guess, but very often the thing I want to do with her is simply to sit at her side, caress her and gaze upon her as I shake my head in disbelief that this moment is actually happening.

Her reality is echoed by her weight. At 5’ 8” she’s quite a tall girl and her vital statistics are roughly 38-25-40. That said, her torso is slim, with an under-bust measurement of just over 28”, which makes for an impressive cup size. Nevertheless, she weighs more than 114 pounds. And that’s more than 114 pounds of loose-jointed, limply uncooperative young lady. It’s as she should be for a body of her build but, my goodness, that’s one heck of a weight to heave about when I want to move her. Someone once joked with dark humour that friends help you move house but that real friends help you move bodies. Believe me, I see the point of the joke now. Sanhui have produced a magnificent work of art in the 172cm AIO, but the weight of these dolls must necessarily limit their buyers to those with the strength to handle them.

Next, let me talk about her joints. I opted for the loose joints because I have a bit of a thing about limp play. I didn’t want her to stand, hold poses or anything like that: all I want or need is for her to lie in bed and flop erotically when I want to handle her. She certainly does that and her limbs move with very satisfying flaccidity. Her whole body is limp, including her neck, and if I should take her by her wrists and pull her into a sitting position then her head will hang back for a little while until she reaches the point of balance from which her whole torso folds forwards in a rush and her head nods down to her knees amid a great cascade of blonde hair. Her flexi-skeleton gives her the impressive range of movement of a supple gymnast, her wrists waggle enticingly if I should shake her forearms and her elbows and knees will bend to the force of gravity should I lift her limbs and without any extra help from me. Her finger joints are stiff though, meaning she can hold her fingers in whatever posture I should choose and, er, hold onto things too. When I roll her, she flops with unconscious, boneless grace. That said, the platinum silicone sometimes has a mind of its own and can resist the position I may have put her into. An arm lifted so that her hand lies on the pillow by her head will decide that, no, it doesn’t like this position and so Simone will seem to move her arm of her own accord into a more comfortable position. Similarly, an arm raised to lie with the back of her forearm across her face might flop back to her side with a soft thump. It’s not important and I don’t mind at all.

I manoeuvred her to sit astride me the other night, riding me upright with her knees bent either side of my thighs in a kneel and her arms hanging down, moving loosely as I enjoyed her. However, I had to hold her with one hand to her side and the other at her lovely throat in order to keep her upright and, when I released my grip, her head immediately nodded forward and in a split second my face and upper chest were enveloped in an avalanche of the long, thick blonde hair that had just been hanging down her back. I’ll have to remember to watch out for that next time. I lowered her until her face was against my shoulder and the pillow beneath (remember, she’s a tall girl) and then decided to roll her off me with a heave of my hips and thighs, but I’d misjudged where we were and she very nearly tumbled out of the bed. I had to grab her fast and hold on! That’s another thing to remember: this is not a lover playing limp games with me, but a genuinely inanimate and entirely indifferent body. The responsibility for her movement is all mine.

Now, I must talk about her hair. Honestly, I can see why the implantation team at Sanhui spent a whole month on the job and they certainly kept their promise to give her the best head of hair the materials and technology permit. It’s her crowning glory and I love to see her fall back onto the pillow into its billowing cloud, or lie there with it spread around her head and shoulders when I enjoy her. Well, I asked for hair that would reach the small of her back and I wouldn’t have it any other way but, my goodness, it will go into tangles as soon as look at it, it catches in her lingerie, her fingers, my fingers, my teeth and it makes dressing (and undressing) her an exercise in trying not to accidentally pull any strands out. I have to brush her regularly and very carefully so as not to undo any of Sanhui’s fine work. After all, this hair is not going to grow back, but in its present state I must admit that it is tangly, dry and obstinate. I’ve ordered an anti-tangle spray especially for synthetic hair which, I hope, will make it easier to brush and, with the special coating the manufacturer claims it gives such hair, render it even fuller than it is now. I’ll report on that later, when I’ve tried it. I’ve discovered that the best position to have her in when I groom her is that face-down, bent sitting position I described earlier. The flexi-skeleton allows her to bend double, her nose between her knees.

Simone comes with all the trimmings: textured skin, soft belly, soft thighs, soft buttocks, and her feel under my stroking hands or in the grip of my fingers is excitingly real. Under my palm too, should I deliver a slap to the deliciously rounded, quivering cheeks of her bottom. I’m completely satisfied with her enhancements. Her jaw is moveable, though her mouth will not stay open should I gently prise her lips apart. Her pretty pink tongue is removeable and can lie entirely within her mouth, peek just a little between her lips or hang out like a little eel. It’s very realistic. Her lovely blue-green eyes with their wide, black pupils can be moved in their sockets to have her gaze out in one direction or another to add expression and, at the moment, I’m content to leave her looking up and to her right.

Okay, so you have been waiting to hear what it feels like to enjoy her. In spite of delivering a mild spanking from time to time, my treatment of her is otherwise gentle, loving and sometimes passionate. I’ve not tried oral or anal yet, in spite of the invitation of her body when her head might hang off the bed upside down. No, my loving has been entirely conventional and, pleasurable though it is to take such extraordinary beauty, there is a definite difference between being in her and being in a real girl. No rippling, squeezing muscles for a start, of course, and her vaginal passage’s grip is very light. It’s more a matter of the friction against her inner contours which does the trick than her intimate clasp. I use a water-based lubricant and condoms, so as not to fill her with ejaculate which will need to be flushed clean. That’s fine and I’m eminently satisfied by taking her in that way. She moves limply in response to me, which is incredibly arousing, and her fabulous breasts shiver and wobble excitingly. I’ve had lovers in the past with big boobs – double D ladies – and the motions of real breasts of such size during sex are definitely different too. More responsive, more resilient, more rippling, but I look upon Simone’s firmer shivers and wobbles as being another kind of pleasure.

I sleep alongside her and, should I wake, it’s a never-failing pleasure to reach out in the dark and stroke a hip, a buttock or a thigh and be reminded that she is there.

Well, that completes my first impressions report. I am definitely a happy buyer and I wasn’t kidding when I called myself ‘Proud Owner’. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this and that it hasn’t been too explicit for this part of the forum.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Great review! :thumbs_up: And a very beautiful doll! :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Proud Owner
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Proud Owner »

Thanks, 4891d.

INFORMATIONS