funwestdoll.com

Ileana´s Thread (FWD Elise head)

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Ileana´s Thread (FWD Elise head)

Post by -Ragnar66- »

KKFun wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:12 pm Non stop action in your palace, LOL.
Yeah, but in between they also relax. Here while watching TV. :mrgreen: Though next action time ain´t far off. :whistle: :glou:

IleIzaWTV01.jpg
IleIzaWTV01.jpg (721.94 KiB) Viewed 458 times

IleIzaWTV02.jpg
IleIzaWTV02.jpg (704.79 KiB) Viewed 458 times

IleIzaWTV03.jpg
IleIzaWTV03.jpg (676.99 KiB) Viewed 458 times

IleIzaWTV04.jpg
IleIzaWTV04.jpg (721.13 KiB) Viewed 458 times

IleIzaWTV05.jpg
IleIzaWTV05.jpg (708.1 KiB) Viewed 458 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Good to have a quiet moment for you too. TV will keep them busy for a while.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

KKFun wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:41 pm Good to have a quiet moment for you too. TV will keep them busy for a while.
Now they get me busy again. :D

We´ve just got a new wig. Wasn´t puchased for Iléana explicitely, but of course she wanted trying. Straigth out of the box, non moistened, lace not yet trimmed. Further info here: viewtopic.php?p=2315744#p2315744

Ileana_NewWig.jpg
Ileana_NewWig.jpg (818.77 KiB) Viewed 418 times

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

It looks like all the girls wanted to try the new wig. It's not an accessory that's just going to sit in a closet! :wink:
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Ooh nice wig Ragnar!! Just got some new ones for Mira, too, so will be shooting her in those over the next month or two. Might go for a real hair wig one day, getting a bit tired of the plastic fraying on the artifical ones, even if they are decent quality. I guess I should dedicate one day a month to wig care day lol.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

4891d wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:20 am It looks like all the girls wanted to try the new wig. It's not an accessory that's just going to sit in a closet! :wink:
Exactly. :glou:
KKFun wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:36 pm She loves new things, just like all of us. :haha4:
Quite sure! :D But it was just a quick test. For her "normal" outfit we remain with the red one, which in fact was purchased for her. :)

Michaelangelo wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:33 am Ooh nice wig Ragnar!! Just got some new ones for Mira, too, so will be shooting her in those over the next month or two. Might go for a real hair wig one day, getting a bit tired of the plastic fraying on the artifical ones, even if they are decent quality. I guess I should dedicate one day a month to wig care day lol.

Thanks bud. :) Looking forward to Miras´ new pics as well then! 8) Yeah, human hair is unbeatable in many regards but price lol :lol: But it´s worth it IMO. Wig care is not my prefered doll maintenance thing, but I got used to it now. Finger combing with moist hands first and then if neccessary moist brushing with a plastic tangle teezer usually does it. Then some spritz with Oud 24 and the gals are ready to be loved. :mrgreen:

In meantime I´d removed the frontal part with baby hair from the wig. Beside trimming the lace generally. Much better, although the laces´ (lighter) color still provides minor issues.
(Izabel here since Iléana´s in monthly maintenace now) :glou:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

KKFun wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:33 pm Love the elf theme, she is special.
Thanks KK! 8) Yeah, I love that too. The theme suits her very well since she´s that longish character cosplay face. :) Will surely pick up that theme later again, but yet need some more accessories for that. It was more of a passing by theme when I´s exploring her capabilities. Still need to solve that elven ear attaching problem, as well as matching colors. I don´t want to do it all in GIMP like I needed doing so many times during Iléana´s voyage. Have some pro tips for me wannabe elven creator maybe? 8) :glou:

Everybody please help Coeros some! 8) https://www.coeros.com/questionnaire/

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:23 pm Thanks bud. :) Looking forward to Miras´ new pics as well then! 8) Yeah, human hair is unbeatable in many regards but price lol :lol: But it´s worth it IMO. Wig care is not my prefered doll maintenance thing, but I got used to it now. Finger combing with moist hands first and then if neccessary moist brushing with a plastic tangle teezer usually does it. Then some spritz with Oud 24 and the gals are ready to be loved. :mrgreen:

Nice tip on the perfume, I always use Mira's dressing gown and then sort of encase her in a fog of a wonderful scent I found for her. I've also found a thing called artificial hair balsam now, must give that a go. That red colour is just fabulous by the way.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Michaelangelo wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:31 am
-Ragnar66- wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:23 pm Thanks bud. :) Looking forward to Miras´ new pics as well then! 8) Yeah, human hair is unbeatable in many regards but price lol :lol: But it´s worth it IMO. Wig care is not my prefered doll maintenance thing, but I got used to it now. Finger combing with moist hands first and then if neccessary moist brushing with a plastic tangle teezer usually does it. Then some spritz with Oud 24 and the gals are ready to be loved. :mrgreen:

Nice tip on the perfume, I always use Mira's dressing gown and then sort of encase her in a fog of a wonderful scent I found for her. I've also found a thing called artificial hair balsam now, must give that a go. That red colour is just fabulous by the way.
Yeah, it´s that arabic perfume I described elsewhere. Lovely arousing smell. :whistle: :D And lasts fairly long, on human hair quite in particular. But nice smelling hair balsam or shampoo is another nice alternative, I agree. 8) There´s a particular shampoo I once loved on certain my Ex (in early 1990ies). Unfortunately it´s not manufactured anymore. :( (something Vidal Sassoon) But maybe I find a good alternative to it. It´s almond smell IIRC. :whistle: :lol:

Red... you mean the wig? Yeah, it beautifies all my gals actually. :) Beside the human hair wigs, one my best buys ever. 8) :glou:

EDIT: Now decided for this one which should arrive tomorrow. :whistle: :D Though of course will try on both human hair wigs first. The Sassoon products had nothing to my liking and are far too expensive. :P

Shampoo-Smell.jpg
Shampoo-Smell.jpg (189.19 KiB) Viewed 253 times
Here´s how both human hair wigs look on Iléana.

Regular Shot, wig #1

Crap test shot, wig #2

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Indeed, this hair takes the light in a very natural way. :thumbs_up:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Hey Ragnar, really enjoying our hair discussions! Yeah, the keratin thing looks great, let me know if it's any good. I'm going to order a balsam product, I'll send you the link as well. And yeah, the human hair wig... it's a subtle effect but it just sits much better. Looks heavier (is it, too?). Your Iléana looks wonderful in it. I get a lot of wigs from Wig Me Up, which also have a few human hair ones at decent prices. Hope to get some pics of Mira in a couple of new pieces very soon. I can't really get away from black/red at the moment, she just looks knockout as a redhead and black just gives her this slightly amused sexpot look that I love.

INFORMATIONS