SexDollAmerica.com

Doll meet at Dees part ll “ROCKTOBER”

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Doll meet at Dees part ll “ROCKTOBER”

Post by Anung Un Rama »

OK, you all been waiting for it...so here it is. (recommend full-screen and loud)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er3TODzJ6Xo

So Yep, I am like 75 to 80% happy with it, Sadly, a few of the animatronix to bring the gals to life did not carry over from source file to you tube software, but a few did, and enough still there for the ear to fool the eyes. The Sound is great. :thumbs_up:

Ironically, out of 35 minute clip, some BS record company is claiming audio match claim on a total of 5 seconds of the metal scream into Johnny B, which is BS, we did that 20 times over to get it right, so challenging that one, what a crock these leeches are. :thumbs_down:

OK, so it worked well, and all peeps have edited faces out except for Mr P and Dees who have indicated no issue, only backs shown for others.

Mr P, man you lost some weight, but hey, I found it for you, PM me to send it back mate!

So yep, worked well, but ironically, the random encore, so everyone's images are covered worked best, despite caption delays, and little pink haired Smart dolly shreds on the mini SG,

Hope you guys enjoy it, as this was a tricky one, and sad that youtube ware has failed to deliver the full source, but still, its 35 mins of great tunes, memories and fun.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Anung I can’t thank you enough, that was just fantastic! You do have skills for sure!
This meet was such a great time and it is really nice to relive it through the video! :glou:

I don’t know if I can top this in the spring of 2020 but I’m going to do my best 8)
Master of Puppets...

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

I have been using my drone (DJI mini) that I just bought and it does all sorts of good HD video, and been flying it around the doll models and I get real good cinematic footage. This would have been so perfect for that event, and I'll bring it for future ones!

I have not watched the vid yet, but it's on the list tonight later!

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Epic video anung, and great music . Watched all 35 minutes . Worth the wait. Sorry my photos were problematic.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Ztar073 wrote:Epic video anung, and great music . Watched all 35 minutes . Worth the wait. Sorry my photos were problematic.

Cheers Mate, and yours were not the only ones, so rest assured.

Now after watching it back again, there maybe be one or two very brief flashes of the "Roadies" deep background, but I actually missed them the first times through, as they blend in like roadies, and I was actually purposefully looking for them. If this is an issue, PM me, but my intent is to only share that here and on UKLDF (so all doll lovers too), and leave it unlisted so not publicly accessible on you tube without the link.

Bummer that some of the subtitles shifted forwards by fractions I noticed, you tube compression is a bummer, but hey glad you guys liked it anyhow.

So drones Mishka, great idea, but, yep, that one I leave to the nephew, as he is very adept with them, Ill stick with vid editing and production and music making, and let the camera persons get the footage.

Did anyone get faked out for a premature finish tag when my "Toccata and fugue in D minor" arced up (as that is often used in my finisher tag, but went with a special one this time around).

We gigged that a while back in a similar set arrangement, and the metal head die hards loved it, as much as I like chopping it up on the Korg.

PS vid best on big screen and pumped up loud :wink:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

I noticed I was one of those "roadies" but I wasnt facing the camera directly so fuck it, dont change anything on my behalf. This was a hard event not to get people in frame ( lots of pics I didn't post for that reason alone) . Hard to see folks when they are in frame so not your fault.
I noticed I can correctly orientate photos in the doll album. I wonder if it would be easier for you for future events if I posted them their. Maybe they wouldn't be messed up when you got them.

Thanks for finishing the video. Kind weird but I've come to view your videos as closure for these events. Glad I talked to lily about this :D

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Ztar073 wrote:I noticed I was one of those "roadies" but I wasnt facing the camera directly so fuck it, dont change anything on my behalf. This was a hard event not to get people in frame ( lots of pics I didn't post for that reason alone) . Hard to see folks when they are in frame so not your fault.
I noticed I can correctly orientate photos in the doll album. I wonder if it would be easier for you for future events if I posted them their. Maybe they wouldn't be messed up when you got them.

Thanks for finishing the video. Kind weird but I've come to view your videos as closure for these events. Glad I talked to lily about this :D

I usually dislike photos of myself, but in the video it was great reliving and seeing the great time we had, I’m proud of my girls and am not ashamed of my doll life, they are My art, anyone who doesn’t like it can.. :fist:

The only reason I keep it on the down low is for my gals safety.

And the release of Anung’s video means to me.. it’s time to start planning the next one :wink: :wink: :glou:
Master of Puppets...

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Dees luver wrote:
Ztar073 wrote:I noticed I was one of those "roadies" but I wasnt facing the camera directly so fuck it, dont change anything on my behalf. This was a hard event not to get people in frame ( lots of pics I didn't post for that reason alone) . Hard to see folks when they are in frame so not your fault.

I usually dislike photos of myself, but in the video it was great reliving and seeing the great time we had, I’m proud of my girls and am not ashamed of my doll life, they are My art, anyone who doesn’t like it can.. :fist:

The only reason I keep it on the down low is for my gals safety.

And the release of Anung’s video means to me.. it’s time to start planning the next one :wink: :wink: :glou:
Cant wait to see what you come up with next time . I'm looking to buy a van so hopefully I'll be ready.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

OK Peeps, got the gals animated and performing live 8O

and they nearly better than us already!

(PS check out the dolly playing lead on the Jackson X Series Kelly 8O )

Anung :D

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Yoweee! That’s freakin hot!!! 8O :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:
All of them are smokin hot but yea the one on the Jackson warrior is a knockout :twisted: :multi:
Master of Puppets...

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Anung Un Rama wrote:OK Peeps, got the gals animated and performing live 8O

and they nearly better than us already!

(PS check out the dolly playing lead on the Jackson X Series Kelly 8O )

Anung :D
nice! Didn´t know these seemingly Doro inspired gals yet. Surely nice to look at, beside they´re playing one my favorite RJD tunes. 8) Also worth to have a look and listen, Iron Maidens and swedish Hysterica!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

You see Dee's Rocktober was a massive hit, we started a trend....Doll bands forming globally now!

Yep Rags, I know the Maidens very well, actually been back stage with them at the Manning Bar gig. And for some reason bubbly Kirsten was the one that found me most intriguing (and just like Rosie, she's a whole lot a woman) :lol: , and been watching what Hysterica is doing as well.

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Yes and more Yes.
My kind of ladies.
The musician playing the Jackson reminds me of my Lithium.
Look Alike.JPG
Look Alike.JPG (170.81 KiB) Viewed 2200 times
Love this.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Endless War wrote:Yes and more Yes.
My kind of ladies.
The musician playing the Jackson reminds me of my Lithium.
Look Alike.JPG
Love this.

Damn EW, I think you are correct, she snuck in to the Rocktober gig from backstage I think!

Anung :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Well its been a year and a few days since this event. It was very unique and something I will always remember as it was different then anything I have attended or seen. 2020 has been a shit show. Heres to Rocktober 2021 :snipersmile:

INFORMATIONS