Starpery.com

What advice do you all have on re-sculpting a face

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: What advice do you all have on re-sculpting a face

Post by seagull »

Even if you did remove a fairly large chunk of skin out of the back of the head, it can always be adjusted with slicing that part open and filling with paste :)

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Kaori Kusanagi wrote:Based on my experience with "peeling back" the neck TPE from the gooseneck metal, it's very likely you won't need anything to get the TPE to peel away cleanly from the pipe--it just kinda slid right off.

And during / after the "mineral oil joint lubrication" process on the limb skeleton I can feel the TPE twist around the metal skeleton in various places around those, so it's not bonded very strongly to it, so the mineral oil was able to "leak" between the skeleton and the TPE and lubricate *that*, too.

So if you have to use something, you could probably just use mineral oil to coat the pipe first.
Dang Kaori that sucks! In my message I mentioned that maybe some of the gauze and TPE may be in the joint, I am almost certain now from what you are saying that is the case. Unfortunately I think you are going to have to open her up and cut away the gauze. I am so sorry...
seagull wrote:Even if you did remove a fairly large chunk of skin out of the back of the head, it can always be adjusted with slicing that part open and filling with paste :)
Well I didn't get time to work on the extra heads. Had a photo shoot today.. LOL! Good news is the magnets came in today for the horn mounts so I can get those installed this weekend.

Bad news but not really, I may have been banned from the sexdoll thread on Reddit. (Yes, I am going to rant a bit.. Sorry!) I kind of lost my shit on a bunch of them, being assholes. The funny thing I learned today, is if you drop the f-bomb more then five times in your post, you get a cool off message. LOL!! The moderator on that thread sucks. He messaged me when I called someone on their shit about TDF only caters to gays, women and transgenders, about how they have a right to express their opinion, then let these guys talk crap about me, called me a bitch, said I was stupid, even made fun of the fact I have a masters degree, and the moderator didn't say one word about it. My parting words were something like, "don't come to me when you need help fixing your doll, you can go fuck yourselves." Yes, I know not one of my finer moments.

So anyway! Here is a picture of my hot guys I took today!
Attachments
The guys chatting1.jpg
The guys chatting1.jpg (82.35 KiB) Viewed 502 times
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

muesky
"you can go fuck yourselves" was an entirely appropriate response IMO :)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Will never get tired of looking at your boys :D

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

seagull wrote:Will never get tired of looking at your boys :D
This one is for you Seagull!
Attachments
tasty.jpg
tasty.jpg (81.69 KiB) Viewed 493 times
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Be still my heart :thumbs_up:

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

seagull wrote:Be still my heart :thumbs_up:
I thought you might enjoy that one.. Late last night we had fun taking some more risque pictures. The guys were being naughty... LOL!!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

:lol:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

muesky6969 wrote:Image
Well done muesky! 8) How to turn boys into (real) men. Had to look at original WM pics to see what you´d to work with and result is stunning! Far far better than what I´ve seen at any manufacturer photo sets. Only brand I figured have a good and mature looking male head was HR Doll. It´s silicone though. https://www.hrdoll.com/product/hr-doll- ... cone-head/ Generally they´re very good (or the best) at creating more adult looking heads with unique personalities.

Think I´m gonna "steal" a couple your mod techniques. One my gals just has half an ear (accident from some hair pulling) so I have an idea how to fix now. I also like to add bits of ageing to my gals. Adding lots of MU just does not do it for me. Beside that I suck at doing MU anyway. :lol: Merry XMas :x-mas: :glou:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

muesky takes it to a whole new level of awesomeness :)

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Yes she does! I am still in awe of how awesome Xiel and Agares look. :). Musky, you had me at “risqué photos”. Care to spread some more holiday cheer by sharing? Hehe.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Oooo! Gettin raunchy this is :whistle:

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Docsgirl82 wrote:Yes she does! I am still in awe of how awesome Xiel and Agares look. :). Musky, you had me at “risqué photos”. Care to spread some more holiday cheer by sharing? Hehe.
Here you go!! :wink:

We are going to be taking more pictures later in the week. I have some cute shirts for the guys and want to have some fun with them. I will post so of them..
-Ragnar66- wrote: Well done muesky! 8) How to turn boys into (real) men. Had to look at original WM pics to see what you´d to work with and result is stunning! Far far better than what I´ve seen at any manufacturer photo sets. Only brand I figured have a good and mature looking male head was HR Doll. It´s silicone though. https://www.hrdoll.com/product/hr-doll- ... cone-head/ Generally they´re very good (or the best) at creating more adult looking heads with unique personalities.

Think I´m gonna "steal" a couple your mod techniques. One my gals just has half an ear (accident from some hair pulling) so I have an idea how to fix now. I also like to add bits of ageing to my gals. Adding lots of MU just does not do it for me. Beside that I suck at doing MU anyway. :lol: Merry XMas :x-mas: :glou:
I have looked at the HR dolls but just don't like any of the faces and like you said they are silicone and I have not worked with it yet, so do not know what techniques would work and which ones wouldn't. There is a Sino male doll I really like, and the manufacturer already told me they wouldn't charge for a custom color. But he is silicone and I am just not ready for that change in direction at this time. Maybe down the line... :wink:
If you need any help, feel free to ask.
Attachments
peek a boo baby.jpg
peek a boo baby.jpg (81.82 KiB) Viewed 540 times
mine.jpg
mine.jpg (75.02 KiB) Viewed 540 times

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Oh HELL YEAH! Thaks, Muesky!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male