www.irontechdoll.com

New 164cm body, you may be interested in this curve body

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
bizarro

Re: New 164cm body, you may be interested in this curve body

Post by bizarro »

Have the folks at Irontech considered making an all TPE doll with the face and physique of the tennis star Maria Sakkari?

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Ragnar66 I think you just nailed it, doll's have evolved a long way in the past few years before we part with our hard earned penny's we need to know that all the bits are in the right place, also the anus should go in at a 45Degree angle to give it strengh and maybe have the anus and vagina joined forming a youtube for easy cleaning then there would be no need for the dreaded sealing plug at the end of the anus and vagina.

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

siliconelover wrote:I keep coming back to this thread.

Obsessing over this doll just a bit.

Incredible sculpt. Perfect features and body tone.

If she was silicone, she would be on her way to meet me.
1P8A7007.jpg
I'm right with you 100% on this doll siliconelover!

If only........
But I have to be a realist as well, as I know she'd also be around 40kg as well, with that stunning womanly build, unless IT manage to pull off some amazing kind of weight reduction to get her below 35kg, for me to even think about handling her.... :cry:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

silicon wrote:Ragnar66 I think you just nailed it, doll's have evolved a long way in the past few years before we part with our hard earned penny's we need to know that all the bits are in the right place, also the anus should go in at a 45Degree angle to give it strengh and maybe have the anus and vagina joined forming a youtube for easy cleaning then there would be no need for the dreaded sealing plug at the end of the anus and vagina.
Agree. Much appreciated that LH design on my good old PDX big black bubble butt. :mrgreen: However, think it´s not so easy on dolls since part of the skeleton gets in the way. Just as I experienced with end of my doll´s vaginal tunnel that got a cutting damage from part of the skeleton. It´s all very close together inside. :| So a major redesign of the hip area skeleton and joints might yield more success for having correctly placed LHP generally. Get creative manufacturers! :wink: Another possibility might be using the air filling technique as used for boobs. That for balancing tightness (or lack off) and relieving stress in the vaginal area when spreading legs at various angles. Just some ideas and no idea if something like that can be put into practice during molding process. Redesign of the U shaped hip skeleton parts at least would be something to think about in more seriousness IMO. :glou:

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Up2myneck wrote:
siliconelover wrote:I keep coming back to this thread.

Obsessing over this doll just a bit.

Incredible sculpt. Perfect features and body tone.

If she was silicone, she would be on her way to meet me.
1P8A7007.jpg
1P8A7007.jpg (972.71 KiB) Viewed 1397 times
I'm right with you 100% on this doll siliconelover!

If only........
But I have to be a realist as well, as I know she'd also be around 40kg as well, with that stunning womanly build, unless IT manage to pull off some amazing kind of weight reduction to get her below 35kg, for me to even think about handling her.... :cry:
Ahhh, Reality, yes. You are absolutely correct. I don't want and can't really, be handling anything over 65 lbs. anymore.

I actually made this mistake a few years ago which left me permanently damaged.

Okay, how about a slightly smaller exact version for those of us in this reality ~
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Seeing that 161 body why would you even need to create the 164 after that.... Hard act to follow... :)

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Lets see more..

DEXTER645

Post by DEXTER645 »

As a proud owner of an IT 158, i can just say how irontech is doing a great job with legs....the softness of their TPE and the design of their legs. To me, most of the models available on the market lack proper calves, usually it's " nice ass", and some thigh and below, it's almost " just a stick of TPE" ...sorry but a real girl has knees and calves and ankles..and here i'm not disappointed. She looks so real it's unreal.

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

DEXTER645 wrote:As a proud owner of an IT 158, i can just say how irontech is doing a great job with legs....the softness of their TPE and the design of their legs. To me, most of the models available on the market lack proper calves, usually it's " nice ass", and some thigh and below, it's almost " just a stick of TPE" ...sorry but a real girl has knees and calves and ankles..and here i'm not disappointed. She looks so real it's unreal.
Proud owner myself and I have to agree with you. The curves are plentiful on these 158's and in all the right places and I have no issues with the LHP at all on these. Everything is great! Irontech is doing great work and I'm very happy with my dolls from them. The 161 is spectacular and might be my next one. :)

mcpe

Post by mcpe »

siliconelover wrote:
mcpe wrote:Look amazing. But the placement of the private parts is not good / unreal.

Not good for doggy style. :(
And How Exactly do you know ?

Looks PERFECT to me.
You're kidding me ? :) This is essential and that should all doll creators/builders know.

The Doll - Holes should be moved 3-5 cm down and a little less space between anus and vagina.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy ... oHFSX_KIRg

https://thumb-lvlt.xhcdn.com/a/mNIfCnv1 ... x240.3.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy ... Xg2j6tS2lw

But the rest of the doll is amazing :)
Best regards
Irontech Dolls:
155,159,165+,168.

Heads:
Daria, Doris, Kama, Natalia, Penny, Rebecca,
Selina, Scarlet and Viola, + (6YE 17 + 31).

viewtopic.php?f=388&t=149636

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

LHP its by no means bad, I think its acceptable but further down would've nailed it.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Dear members,
In order to make the 164cm doll with stronger Latina style, we have made the 164cm plus doll which is with more obvious abs, thicker ass, thighs and calf. And tits is a little bit tinny smaller, which you can not see clearly. Thanks for all your inspiration and requests. All these little things means a lot for us.
The doll is in mould process, we will modify the private position more close to that of real human.

Best regards
Leonard
Attachments
微信图片_20210506223407.jpg
微信图片_20210506223407.jpg (774.69 KiB) Viewed 1170 times
微信图片_20210506223413.jpg
微信图片_20210506223413.jpg (749.85 KiB) Viewed 1170 times
微信图片_20210506223418.jpg
微信图片_20210506223418.jpg (781.16 KiB) Viewed 1170 times
微信图片_20210506223423.jpg
微信图片_20210506223423.jpg (773.05 KiB) Viewed 1170 times
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

That's a great mould! Going to be a very nice body!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Hmmmm.....I´d like her having more noticeable smaller boobs with some gravity/droop added. Would look way more "natural" to me then. This design also seems going toward more of a muscular or muscle tense body. I´d suggest making the overall appearance "smoother" and more "latina" like according to these details:

1. less neck muscles
2. straighter shoulder line, removing upwards bump, and 1-2 cm less shoulder width
3. somewhat wider/thicker waist, removing or smoothing V shape of upper body
4. adding some outwards curvature (thighs) with widest point below vaginal mound line
5. removing/straightening out that bump indicating muscle tension
6. smaller boobs, with bits of droops and nipples 2-3cm further down

This IMHO would be the "Plus" on the "latina" style. More curvature at lower body and less at the upper one.

:glou:
IT164Plus_SuggestedChange.jpg
IT164Plus_SuggestedChange.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 1141 times

ecs63
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ecs63 »

Leonard,

Do you have an estimate of when the 164plus might be available for purchase? Just looking at the shape you have it looks like it will be far heavier than what I want to deal with, though that body looks like it could be your best yet.

INFORMATIONS