betterlovedoll.com

The Marvellous Miss Miranda

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

averbeck70
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The Marvellous Miss Miranda

Post by averbeck70 »

Good to see you back, Mike!

Mira, beautiful as always.

Just a question... is it the MFCreations eyelids that make Mira look like she's squinting? I ordered a V6/V7 combo set that should be here this week, but I may just use the V7 uppers.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Tex wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:33 am Definitely a lovely girl 😊👍❤️
Thank you Tex, yes she's still looking great despite a month or so of neglect lol.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

averbeck70 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:42 am Good to see you back, Mike!

Just a question... is it the MFCreations eyelids that make Mira look like she's squinting? I ordered a V6/V7 combo set that should be here this week, but I may just use the V7 uppers.
Thanks Averbeck! Could you explain a little more, do you see this as a negative? And do you mean this exact photo (the last one posted)? I actually have the same combo now, too, but have not got around to fitting them yet. These are V6 uppers AFAIK. Might even be V5, she's had them a while. The only neg I see with lids is the eye itself can be very fiddly to get perfect in terms of depth, as Mira's sockets aren't exactly the same size/shape. But we do our best!

If you mean her heavy-lidded look then, yes, this is absolutely my preferred look for her. Hot af. And I still can't believe how scrumptious she looks while asleep. I could look at her for hours. Actually, I do.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Michaelangelo wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:19 am (Peter: may be familiar this one, 🤭)
A dark haired lady with bedrooms eyes, you darn tootin' I'd be familiarizing myself with that! ;)
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

averbeck70
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by averbeck70 »

Michaelangelo wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:49 am

Thanks Averbeck! Could you explain a little more, do you see this as a negative? And do you mean this exact photo (the last one posted)? I actually have the same combo now, too, but have not got around to fitting them yet. These are V6 uppers AFAIK. Might even be V5, she's had them a while. The only neg I see with lids is the eye itself can be very fiddly to get perfect in terms of depth, as Mira's sockets aren't exactly the same size/shape. But we do our best!

If you mean her heavy-lidded look then, yes, this is absolutely my preferred look for her. Hot af. And I still can't believe how scrumptious she looks while asleep. I could look at her for hours. Actually, I do.
No, definitely not a negative. Sultry and smouldering are the words that come to mind when I see Mira. Heavy-lidded seems a more accurate description, thanks. I started off this morning with a headache and getting words out is a struggle.

Going back to the beginning of your thread, Mira's eyes seemed, I don't know... brighter... wider. I'm just curious if it's the eyelids causing the heavy-lidded look. Mads, being Asian, already has thin eyes. I'm curious if the eyelids will drastically change that.

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello Michaelangelo Mike!

It is so nice you are back to doll pages! I was also worrying >.<
I am so happy you are healthy!
Miranda is very pretty in white shirt with breasts^^

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Flyer »

:crazyeyes: :shocked!: :crazyeyes: Wow :!: :eggface:

Sexy Miranda shows off her graceful curves :angel: :lilangel: :angel:

Great triptych Just have to frame it :idea: :!: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

P3T3flytese wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:16 am
Michaelangelo wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:19 am (Peter: may be familiar this one, 🤭)
A dark haired lady with bedrooms eyes, you darn tootin' I'd be familiarizing myself with that! ;)
Yo Peter... yeah black-haired Mira does bedroom very, very well. I should get her more dark hair this year, but it needs a ton of makeup to work properly...
Taeyeon wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:18 pm Hello Michaelangelo Mike!

It is so nice you are back to doll pages! I was also worrying >.<
I am so happy you are healthy!
Miranda is very pretty in white shirt with breasts^^

TaeYeon
Hey there TaeYeon! We are fine, our little sloth must have made us all sleepy... Mira is her lovely self and also feeling a bit cheeky, refreshed from her break, so you can expect more from her very soon now! We'll be catching up again asap as well 🪷
Flyer wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:26 pm

:crazyeyes: :shocked!: :crazyeyes: Wow :!: :eggface:

Sexy Miranda shows off her graceful curves :angel: :lilangel: :angel:

Great triptych Just have to frame it :idea: :!: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Hey Flyer, yeah I am seriously considering it lol. Thanks for stopping by and we'll be catching up very soon! 🥰

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

averbeck70 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:32 am
Michaelangelo wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:49 am

No, definitely not a negative. Sultry and smouldering are the words that come to mind when I see Mira. Heavy-lidded seems a more accurate description, thanks. I started off this morning with a headache and getting words out is a struggle.

Going back to the beginning of your thread, Mira's eyes seemed, I don't know... brighter... wider. I'm just curious if it's the eyelids causing the heavy-lidded look. Mads, being Asian, already has thin eyes. I'm curious if the eyelids will drastically change that.
Ah right, gotcha.

I had to check back, too. This must be the first (and still one of my favourite) pics with the lids in.

Pics before that are without, so Mira looks more 👀 of course.

I only ever have had uppers so these are probably v. 5 I'm guessing. I use a cream eye makeup on them in various dark shades and it takes to the 3D printed plastic pretty well (eventually it comes off as it rubs against the eyelid). And the lids can take truly massive fake eyelashes, which I LOVE using.

The last Halloween shoot has a ton of pics with her using her lids to great effect, and another fave was this teaser one:

Or ofc the "Seeing Red" snap:

And my avatar pic has one of my fave pics of her eyes hands down. I really wouldn't be without them now, they are essential to her being who she is. And asleep she is just so, so pretty with them in.

Flight of Fancy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Flight of Fancy »

The eyes have it, so to speak. :haha4: Very compelling. :thumbs_up:
Sandy isn’t tall (155 cm) but she has a big personality and towers over her 1/6 scale sisters. None of them will ever admit they are dolls.
For more photos of Sandy and her sisters check out their thread: "Sandy's Enchanting World" in the Eye Candy forum.<viewtopic.php?t=154188>

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

WOW! Very nice photos ... I love the different looks Mira gives us! ✨🤩 She's so beautiful and natural!😍

Very well done, thank you for sharing! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘💖
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Wow! What a way to come back on line............definitely have missed our Princess.............💘

averbeck70
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by averbeck70 »

Michaelangelo wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:15 am Ah right, gotcha.

I had to check back, too. This must be the first (and still one of my favourite) pics with the lids in.
Thanks! I'll have to do some fiddling. Mads' eyes may be too Asian for lids to work for her. I might shave a set down (I got 2 pairs) and use them just as inserts when my daughter is around.

Tex
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tex »

Definitely cool with those eyelids. The goddesses are well jealous :thumbs_up: :D
Tex
The Bunny Hutch viewtopic.php?t=161974&&start=420
Christmas Pantomime viewtopic.php?t=160826
Athena, Minerva and Polly viewtopic.php?t=167450&start=405

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Mira looks very elegant in this photo, that one should be framed and hanging on a wall!

Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

INFORMATIONS