www.irontechdoll.com

Review Irontech silicone 160cm doll.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Review Irontech silicone 160cm doll.

Post by bbc3 »

Also late, but wanted to show appreciation for the best review of an Irontech silicone doll I've been able to find anywhere.

Strawberry Cure

Post by Strawberry Cure »

Celtic_Babog wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:11 am Hi friend I just took these pics of Nicker's. She's as flexible as any tpe doll I've ever had, I don't believe there's any position I can't put her into 😅

I hope these pics help. There's some paint removal on her lower vagina as you can see. All other body painting is perfect and intact.

Also her gel ass is doing just fine as you can see 😉
I lean more into visuals, but also like having something to feel if possible. So I've been kind of worried after reading from a few Irontech doll owners that they found their doll's gel parts to be "saggy" upon arrival. But judging by your pictures the gel doesn't seem to affect the looks in a negative way. :thumbs_up: Which is a relief because I'm thinking of ordering the 166 with Kitty head next year.

Anyway, congrats on the awesome lady!
♪ It's the beginning of a new love inside
You've got the way to make it all happen ♪

Dolls on my wishlist
:

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

:glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Hell yeah! Nikki looks amazing!

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

I don't usually dig IT dolls, but this one I'd have and displayed like so 😂😂😂
asdadsa.jpg
asdadsa.jpg (115.59 KiB) Viewed 2428 times

Cubalocura

Post by Cubalocura »

Dia duit mo chara, that´s a "A1" review, Irontech should name you their brand ambassador for Europe.
What a great tribute. I really enjoyed your description, PERFECT!!!
You got yourself a top of the range product, I understand your enthusiasm.
Go raibh maith agat as seo.

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

I'm glad people are finding my review beneficial 🙂
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

sijobo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sijobo »

Before I stumble upon your review I was 50/50. Your opition added at least +1 sold 160cm doll from Irontech ;)

Soon wil write my review of the doll.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

TChris wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:39 pm I don't usually dig IT dolls, but this one I'd have and displayed like so 😂😂😂

and I like seeing it move. :mrgreen: Next challenge for Leonard and IronTech. Make your dolls dance or twerk asses. :D :glou:

NMDance.gif
NMDance.gif (3.34 MiB) Viewed 2154 times

NMTwerk.gif
NMTwerk.gif (1.94 MiB) Viewed 2154 times

and a little study material for IronTech. :mrgreen:

Plastic_Surgeon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Plastic_Surgeon »

HOLY COW! I'm not exactly a huge NM fan, but this doll is a straight up success. I absolutely love seeing custom work turn out with these kinds of results... that face is actually recognizable, and I'm not sure I've seen another straight up "clone" turn out this good. Don't know her body all that well, but that head and everything that went into it is likely about as close as you can get without actually having access to her for 3D scanning.

I had to put the two side x side just to see "how close" you really got, and honestly it would take an unreasonable effort and likely her permission to get any more accurate than this... You have a phenomenal eye for actually seeing facial features that some of us just don't see. Picking a new face is by far the most difficult part of a new doll for me.

Just so everyone is aware... it's absolutely legal to have one off custom "likenesses" made for personal use. This goes for any product/person/ect... as long as Irontech isn't selling NM dolls that use her name and or advertising in some way that alludes to the doll actually intentionally representing her likeness, this is 100% legal. One off custom work doesn't fall under the same rules as mass produced products. Irontech just happens to sell a head that with the right makeup and body resembles NM... There are some more weird legalities, but basically they offer the ingredients that when combined in a very specific way, produce a doll that surprisingly resembles a famous person vs offering this doll as an off the shelf option...

Plastic_Surgeon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Plastic_Surgeon »

Here's the image I totally forgot to include above...
Attachments
GridArt_20221223_163223283.jpg
GridArt_20221223_163223283.jpg (2.41 MiB) Viewed 2109 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Plastic_Surgeon wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:50 pm HOLY COW! I'm not exactly a huge NM fan, but this doll is a straight up success. I absolutely love seeing custom work turn out with these kinds of results... that face is actually recognizable, and I'm not sure I've seen another straight up "clone" turn out this good. Don't know her body all that well, but that head and everything that went into it is likely about as close as you can get without actually having access to her for 3D scanning.

I had to put the two side x side just to see "how close" you really got, and honestly it would take an unreasonable effort and likely her permission to get any more accurate than this... You have a phenomenal eye for actually seeing facial features that some of us just don't see. Picking a new face is by far the most difficult part of a new doll for me.

Just so everyone is aware... it's absolutely legal to have one off custom "likenesses" made for personal use. This goes for any product/person/ect... as long as Irontech isn't selling NM dolls that use her name and or advertising in some way that alludes to the doll actually intentionally representing her likeness, this is 100% legal. One off custom work doesn't fall under the same rules as mass produced products. Irontech just happens to sell a head that with the right makeup and body resembles NM... There are some more weird legalities, but basically they offer the ingredients that when combined in a very specific way, produce a doll that surprisingly resembles a famous person vs offering this doll as an off the shelf option...
I think the original "Pearl" was good to go already and just needed that bits of Celtic´s extra imagination to see a Nicky in her. 8) Just see here what "Pearl" can be if just some standard things are varied. Skin tone, eye color and MU. Quite a beautiful and versatile face for sure. :glou: https://www.irontechdoll.com/search.php?s=pearl&cat=490

Nephew
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Nephew »

Best 160 review thank you Ragnar! :glou:

One question would you pick 160 over the 164?
Hip size wise it’s only 2 cm less but have a weight reduction of 10kg.

I have a hard time picking between these two :puppydogeyes:
owned dolls
Pipedream Extreme: Bubble But
Moidol: “Jennifer” Hiptoy
Tantaly: Daisy

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Nephew wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:04 am Best 160 review thank you Ragnar! :glou:

Celtic_Babog you mean. :)

if beeing asked for that particular case I´d rather choose the 164/165 series IronTech gals which are more to my personal taste. And yep, that 10kg might make a difference for sure. Do you have same Pearl head in mind or another one? :glou:

Nephew
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Nephew »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:27 am
Nephew wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:04 am Best 160 review thank you Ragnar! :glou:

Celtic_Babog you mean. :)

if beeing asked for that particular case I´d rather choose the 164/165 series IronTech gals which are more to my personal taste. And yep, that 10kg might make a difference for sure. Do you have same Pearl head in mind or another one? :glou:
I whant the Celine and Hedy head for either 160 or 164 166
owned dolls
Pipedream Extreme: Bubble But
Moidol: “Jennifer” Hiptoy
Tantaly: Daisy

INFORMATIONS