Self made/improvised doll warm up tent

Got an idea? Need an invention?
-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Self made/improvised doll warm up tent

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Doll warm up tent

Idea is not new and found at least one reference of a TDF member sharing same basic idea in 2010.

CharlieWone wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:17 pm Here's how to warm up your girl (or girls) in just a few minutes.
Use a cheap plastic dropcloth and a hairdryer.
Tuck the plastic all around them to keep the air in.
Hold up the bottom of the dropcloth with one hand and
holding the hairdryer with the other hand fill with hot air, while letting the cooler air excape under the edge of the bottom.
Keep the hairdryer on and blowing hot air into the bubble for as long as you want, from warm to toasty :D
Usually takes only a few minutes to warm up any exposed body part
So full naked gets uniformly warmed. Best thing is it warms the face and head,
For warm kisses right away!
something I haven't figured out how to do with a heating pad...

Works like a charm.

By coincidence I´d same idea few days ago. I improvised such a "warm up tent" thing by simple means. An unfolded IronTech micro fibre sleeping bag (came with the doll) and a cheap 2000W hair dryer. (see attached pics down below) It takes about 10-20 minutes for warming up a doll to at least human body temperature (~35 to 45°) and that at my dryer´s lowest power setting. Continuous heating takes longer. That at least for my rather small 155cm doll. Tried it with 30 minutes and then got my gal fairly thoroughly heated up and experienced the best doll sex I had the past 3-4 years. 8O :whistle: Seriously! I´m here with CharlieWone that using a heating pad/blanket doesn´t even comes close to the warm up tent´s effect. The hot air circulation around the doll´s body makes all of the difference. Of course power consumption for a dryer is likely considerably higher than a heating pad, but I can´t test it in detail. If not doing 10 times every day it should be negligible I guess. So here´s some illustrative pics (sorry for my test dolls looks. She´s freshly cleaned and powdered. :P )

I bit of spread my doll´s legs and tightened knees. Her arms are in a "push back/up" position. That for both holding the "tent" up and providing more space for hot air circulation. This pose also warms up love holes, depending on gaping level. Additionally I placed a bottle of lube on her belly which got warmed up too.

I´d also an alternative pose in mind where the doll is lying on her side. This enables the hot air to both circulate around front and back side. A sleeping bag/tent hold up construction needs to be found yet. Someting like this maybe (length adjustable/flexible airflow tube):

So here´s my illustrative pics:

Tent in "Working Mode"

Doll warm up tent or bag.jpg
Doll warm up tent or bag.jpg (220.54 KiB) Viewed 2044 times

Setup before/after wrapping the sleeping bag/tent

WarmUpTentTop.jpg
WarmUpTentTop.jpg (105.2 KiB) Viewed 2044 times
WarmUpTentSide.jpg
WarmUpTentSide.jpg (131.18 KiB) Viewed 2044 times

Added: Before going to bed we also use 1-2 x30 minute applications with this thing put on top of my gal, but under the blanket. Although not giving a thorough warm up, it still gives a nice cuddling factor and my doll does not freeze me to death. :D

heating pad.jpg
heating pad.jpg (218.87 KiB) Viewed 2016 times

Shortly it will be cuddle and TV time again. :mrgreen:

Ileana_CTVTime.jpg
Ileana_CTVTime.jpg (289.36 KiB) Viewed 2014 times

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Self made/improvised doll warm up tent

Post by Coeros »

Thank you so much for your experiments. This gave me a lot of inspiration.
I also very much hope that you can design this product to make it more convenient and safe.
:glou: :glou: :glou:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Coeros wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:15 pm Thank you so much for your experiments. This gave me a lot of inspiration.
I also very much hope that you can design this product to make it more convenient and safe.
:glou: :glou: :glou:
You´re welcome and thank you for your interest! 8) I´m not an allaround tech guy though. So I´m somewhat limited, both with particular knowledge (electric things) and funds for materials and related unfortunately. But as can be seen from at least CharlieWone and myself, improvising such a construction is fairly easy and low cost principally, beside beeing highly effective in doll warm up. Power consumption and safety is something that got to be optimized yet. We don´t want to have anybody huge energy bills or his/her home going up in flames, don´t we? 8O :D

So in case other TDF members read this and tried out this concept already, please chime in here for further discussion and experience exchange please! :) :glou:

MourningWood

Post by MourningWood »

Cool unique idea, but that hairdryer is a huge fire risk. If you have an air blowing heater in your house, could rig up some HVAC duct from the heater to that drop cloth, even pvc would work. A space heater would work too, but that's also a fire risk.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Lots of good ideas in this thread! The tent reminds me of a portable sauna.

I was watching NHK (Japanese TV) and saw a 30minute story about a young guy who designed portable 1 person saunas. They were very nice (like a wooden cabinet) could be easily disassembled, and were electric. I'm sure someone could DYI a similar version. Amazon probably sells a dozen or so versions.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

MourningWood wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:26 pm Cool unique idea, but that hairdryer is a huge fire risk. If you have an air blowing heater in your house, could rig up some HVAC duct from the heater to that drop cloth, even pvc would work. A space heater would work too, but that's also a fire risk.
Yes, thanks. As mentioned in my posting I pointed to the inherent fire risks if not applied properly and carefully. Safety comes first of course :!: Thus far I tested that method 3 times, each a 30 minute session. I kept it in sight constantly, checked for the dryers free air in- and outlet, as well as having a big bucket filled with water in case things get f*cked up. So it´s a "basic" idea only that needs to be refined by some pro tech people with appropriate means and tools. I keep using that method until maybe a manufacturer dares tackling this and offers for customer testing. :glou:

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

I sort of did this, my dolls lie on a cart inside of a heavy Christmas tree bag. I've put a hair dryer under the cart with good results, not blowing it right on them.
This did dry out wigs really badly.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

ZombieWinter wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:50 pm Lots of good ideas in this thread! The tent reminds me of a portable sauna.

I was watching NHK (Japanese TV) and saw a 30minute story about a young guy who designed portable 1 person saunas. They were very nice (like a wooden cabinet) could be easily disassembled, and were electric. I'm sure someone could DYI a similar version. Amazon probably sells a dozen or so versions.
Interesting, thanks! 8) Yeah, I can well imagine that various types warm up this and that items do exist. For doll warming I could imagine an easy to set up low cost solution, which is both effective and fire hazard safe. Energy efficiency is another concern, becoming more and more important these days. :P Small storage space and beeing easily portable might as well be desirable I think. :glou:
Technician wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:00 pm I sort of did this, my dolls lie on a cart inside of a heavy Christmas tree bag. I've put a hair dryer under the cart with good results, not blowing it right on them.
This did dry out wigs really badly.
Thanks for feedback! 8) Yeah, if the warmth/heat can be isolated effectively (without overheating, or fire hazards) one can use quite a many those expedient methods. :thumbs_up: My hair dryer was set at maybe 50-60 degrees (noticeably above human body warmth but not yet "hot"), but haven´t noticed any hair drying out yet. My "test subject" carried a synthetic at first try, a human hair wig at second and none at all at third. I´ll keep and eye on any hair related issues in case I´ll notice some. 8) With the head beeing at the end of my "tent" and partly enclosed by the sleeping bag, it received least of the warmth overally. ATM can´t remember if I noticed a hair warm up at all, but of course a drying out could be possible nonetheless. :glou:

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

I'm thinking about one of these, a bit pricey though.

https://bedjet.com/products/bedjet-3-cl ... 78QAvD_BwE
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Technician wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:37 am I'm thinking about one of these, a bit pricey though.

https://bedjet.com/products/bedjet-3-cl ... 78QAvD_BwE

looks interesting and principally similar warming system. Though bits of over the top (and pricey) for just doll warming purposes. 8O :D Power consumption is similar to that of a hair dryer as well, but an enclosed doll warming tent could likely be more efficient with that. https://bedjet.com/pages/new-support-center Tech stuff, better be tested by tech guys who´ve the means and tools I guess. :glou:

CapFX35
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CapFX35 »

I went to IKEA today and brought this to see if I can make a pop up tent to heat a doll. It was 14 dollars. My doll will be 171cm but this closet tent is a lot shorter. If anyone has a better idea for a tent like fabric and it reflect heat inside the tent like a 3D printer enclosure, I would love to hear about it. Looking for something narrow to fit in the back of my closet. Still trying to think how to not over heat inside the tent like a thermal switch off.

But yea it looks like this.
Attachments
20230118_181329[1].jpg
20230118_181329[1].jpg (2.67 MiB) Viewed 1558 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

CapFX35 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:37 pm I went to IKEA today and brought this to see if I can make a pop up tent to heat a doll. It was 14 dollars. My doll will be 171cm but this closet tent is a lot shorter. If anyone has a better idea for a tent like fabric and it reflect heat inside the tent like a 3D printer enclosure, I would love to hear about it. Looking for something narrow to fit in the back of my closet. Still trying to think how to not over heat inside the tent like a thermal switch off.

cool (or hot) idea, thanks! 8) So this is the storage position and then move it to the "action scene"? Think heat reflecting material is rather secondary, as long as the warm air gets nicely isolated inside. If this tent is too short for your gal you could maybe make a head opening. Something flexible that prevents any warm air escape. Or simply take off head and place it into the tent seperately. If it´s quick head connector it shouldn´t give extra hassles.

As for safety and temperature control one could likely built something oneself. Combining a programmable temperature sensor then combining it with a switch off device. Otherwise if the warm air intake remains at acceptable temperatures (40 to 60 degrees maybe) then I´d have rather little concerns for overheating. Also a small air outlet would be advisable I think. But only if any such tent construction remains perfectly sealed IMO. In any case.... do at own risk and put safety at top! Noone else but the doll user can take responsibility for selfmade constructions. 8) :glou:

CapFX35
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CapFX35 »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:16 pm
CapFX35 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:37 pm I went to IKEA today and brought this to see if I can make a pop up tent to heat a doll. It was 14 dollars. My doll will be 171cm but this closet tent is a lot shorter. If anyone has a better idea for a tent like fabric and it reflect heat inside the tent like a 3D printer enclosure, I would love to hear about it. Looking for something narrow to fit in the back of my closet. Still trying to think how to not over heat inside the tent like a thermal switch off.

cool (or hot) idea, thanks! 8) So this is the storage position and then move it to the "action scene"? Think heat reflecting material is rather secondary, as long as the warm air gets nicely isolated inside. If this tent is too short for your gal you could maybe make a head opening. Something flexible that prevents any warm air escape. Or simply take off head and place it into the tent seperately. If it´s quick head connector it shouldn´t give extra hassles.

As for safety and temperature control one could likely built something oneself. Combining a programmable temperature sensor then combining it with a switch off device. Otherwise if the warm air intake remains at acceptable temperatures (40 to 60 degrees maybe) then I´d have rather little concerns for overheating. Also a small air outlet would be advisable I think. But only if any such tent construction remains perfectly sealed IMO. In any case.... do at own risk and put safety at top! Noone else but the doll user can take responsibility for selfmade constructions. 8) :glou:

I measure the height of the tent/closet it's about 59.5 inches I believe that is 157cm and it is rather close to the height of the doll if I take the head off actually. As for action to storage, I do have a gel rear, so I will have to hang her on a closet rod and the tent is just for heating her up. I was also looking for any pop up closet with a rack that will fit my closet area, but I could fit any. Something narrow and within 20inches wide to fit in the corner of my closet to hide the doll.

So far this is the cheapest and easiest tent I could find. I thought of using a portable shower tent they sell on Amazon as well, but the overall area at the bottom is too big as like the the current tent/closet in the picture. I did test it with a small and cheap space heater and it got up to 90F. It took maybe 10mins. I don't actually have my doll to test it yet since it hasn't arrive.

But yea i am trying to see if I can use what I have already for the heater and wifi maybe to self turn on to maintain to 90 or 85F and not just keep heating to 100F.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

CapFX35 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:41 pm
-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:16 pm

I measure the height of the tent/closet it's about 59.5 inches I believe that is 157cm and it is rather close to the height of the doll if I take the head off actually. As for action to storage, I do have a gel rear, so I will have to hang her on a closet rod and the tent is just for heating her up. I was also looking for any pop up closet with a rack that will fit my closet area, but I could fit any. Something narrow and within 20inches wide to fit in the corner of my closet to hide the doll.

So far this is the cheapest and easiest tent I could find. I thought of using a portable shower tent they sell on Amazon as well, but the overall area at the bottom is too big as like the the current tent/closet in the picture. I did test it with a small and cheap space heater and it got up to 90F. It took maybe 10mins. I don't actually have my doll to test it yet since it hasn't arrive.

But yea i am trying to see if I can use what I have already for the heater and wifi maybe to self turn on to maintain to 90 or 85F and not just keep heating to 100F.
Thanks! That sounds like a good plan for checking it all out. 8) Tent material criteria also should likely be that it´s heat resistant materials, or at least knowing where´s limits.

Btw, what´s the gun in the pic? Airsoft I guess? I´m still looking for something suited doll size (my 155cm is rather petite) and not looking like a cheap kids toy. :D :glou:

sillyconnie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sillyconnie »

I would just put a small electric heater in the smallest bathroom of the house, put the doll in and close the door, way safer !
(Hey doll, why are you spending so much time in the bathroom ?)

INFORMATIONS