www.irontechdoll.com

By Zami - My First Doll - Iron Tech 164 Angelina - Review Mirror

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

By Zami - My First Doll - Iron Tech 164 Angelina - Review Mirror

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Greetings. I found Zami´s review (viewtopic.php?t=151365) as of Feb 28, 2022 was not showing pics due to some forum code f... up. :cry: A pity. So I take the freedom reposting it here since the OP never posted at TDF again. :glou:

First Impressions:

I ordered an "in stock" 164cm Angelina Irontech doll from thesilverdoll.com. for $1300. They sent me factory photos right away. Shipping occurred several days later. It took two days to get from the Los Angeles warehouse to me. While there is no way to call them, they did return emails promptly.

This doll is freaking heavy. Website says 88lbs, but I think that is just for the body. I think she is in the mid 90's. Anyway, it's taken me awhile to learn how to move her around. After I unpacked her, and put her together, she looked better than the factory photos, thank goodness. The wig and the outfit they sent were garbage, and were quickly discarded. I purchased several wigs from Shein.com that were inexpensive and much better than the one they sent. Overall, I was very happy with her appearance.

Real World Use:
I don't know what other dolls are like, but this one is hard to pose. Quite quickly, I realized her skeleton may not be the best. Her knees are no longer facing forward, she is now bowlegged. It's hard to get her into a sitting position, or any other pose. Her eyelashes fell off almost immediately, as well as her finger nails.

I've already made a couple of other rookie mistakes and damaged her skin on her ankle as well as getting some clothing stains on her. I washed the outfits several times, but it still wasn't enough. I tried several of the tips on cleaning her, but she is still stained.

As far as what's she's like in the bedroom, I had to admit it was better than I had imagined. I suppose the weigh helps add to the realism. Oh, and she came with a vaginal heater which also adds to the experience. Overall, I am very satisfied with her in that regard.

Conclusion:
Even though she is very good looking, I don't think I will buy another Irontech doll. I already ordered a WM doll and should be shipping this week. (I approved the factory photos last week). I will continue to use Angelina as a model for my pin up art, but will probably retire her from the bedroom once the WM doll arrives. I am already pining for a silicone Starpery Doll, but at $3k+, that will have to wait a couple of months.

Daddyz-Home
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: By Zami - My First Doll - Iron Tech 164 Angelina - Review Mirror

Post by Daddyz-Home »

Always use white or pail colors to avoid stains!

INFORMATIONS