www.dolls-castle.com

Purple Aliens [A1 & A2 on 170B]

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Purple Aliens [A1 & A2 on 170B]

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Continuing the adventures of Captain H. T. Shunt, whose 5 year mission is to explore new alien bodies, seek out new sexual situations, and to boldly shag what no man has shagged before (many thanks for that RevJack :) ).

Here are two purple Aliens :)
DC_A2_A1_01.jpg
DC_A2_A1_01.jpg (147.74 KiB) Viewed 2008 times
DC_A2_A1_06.jpg
DC_A2_A1_06.jpg (197.57 KiB) Viewed 2008 times
DC_A2_A1_07.png
DC_A2_A1_07.png (4.03 MiB) Viewed 2008 times
DC_A2_A1_08.jpg
DC_A2_A1_08.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 2008 times
DC_A2_A1_11.jpg
DC_A2_A1_11.jpg (3.17 MiB) Viewed 2008 times
:glou:
HtS

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Purple Aliens [A1 & A2 on 170B]

Post by YungSynth »

Hell yes!!! 👍👍👍👍

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

You know that look little kids get when they're holding a new toy, but see another toy they want...
(oh, how I want to slap those screaming bratty kids...unless it's me that's screaming...)
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

YungSynth wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:54 pm Hell yes!!! 👍👍👍👍
Many thanks YungSynth. These must be my most bonkers love doll purchases yet :)
MX-V wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:54 pm You know that look little kids get when they're holding a new toy, but see another toy they want...
(oh, how I want to slap those screaming bratty kids...unless it's me that's screaming...)
Many thanks MX-V. Purple aliens are great toys :)

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Wow HtS…Sexy, Fun and a little Scary!

Who says you can’t have it all???

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Leatherman wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:05 pm Wow HtS…Sexy, Fun and a little Scary!

Who says you can’t have it all???

Many thanks Leatherman :)

Sexy and big fun :D

~~~~~

One more:
DC_A2_A1_13.jpg
DC_A2_A1_13.jpg (150.37 KiB) Viewed 1886 times
HtS

PS I should mention this order was direct from Dolls Castle and 'Pusen DC' (Bright) via the TDF PM system. Bright has been brilliant. Now I just have to pray for her safe delivery.

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

I love em! The perfect addition to the skittles rainbow in your office. Can’t wait for the inaugural photo shoot.

To boldly shag where nobody has! You’re living up to it, Captain Shunt!

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I have a highly inappropriate erection and a growing desire to sneak onto the HMS Shunt as a stowaway.
I am definitely coveting my neighbor's ass.

I have such a man-crush on Capn' Shunt that my wife is monitoring my TDF traffic. Thank god it's on my phone as well!

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Love that purple.
She is beautiful.

An old man once said ...
If purple causes wood, then you should
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:42 pm Continuing the adventures of Captain H. T. Shunt, whose 5 year mission is to explore new alien bodies, seek out new sexual situations, and to boldly shag what no man has shagged before (many thanks for that RevJack :) ).

HtS
:haha4:
and congrats! You made it happen, HtS! :thumbs_up: 8) :whistle: :D :glou:

young guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals, I get my back into my living

Post by young guy »

I'm picturing First Contact where Capt HT Shunt meets the alien Queen and the first thing she says is "Take me to your mating chamber! I'm on a mission to explore the limits of what human wood is capable of. You WILL be assimilated!" Or something like that; who knows what alien Queens think? A human can only hope...

A truly stupendous achievement HtS! Can't wait to see what kind of lingerie looks best on purple skin!
"You know, you could be a handy thing to have around the house if a man went broke." (from His Kind of Woman)

"I never say dame; I always say doll..." (Nick Charles)

"Well, she's no fun, she fell right over!" (Nick Danger)

Pusen DC

Post by Pusen DC »

Hi,HtS,
I am very glad that you are in such a high enthusiasm towards the two aliens, I look forward to seeing how you dress them and pose them.
Thank you for saying I am brilliant, that's what I should be when I am at work.
I pray for the safe delivery as well..

Bright
Whataspp: +8618688118897
Email: Service01@dolls-castle.com

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

You have the most insane dolls. I just love it.. 💛
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

limedoll wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:07 am I love em! The perfect addition to the skittles rainbow in your office. Can’t wait for the inaugural photo shoot.

To boldly shag where nobody has! You’re living up to it, Captain Shunt!
Many thanks limedoll. That'll make it blue, green, red, purple.... I wonder what colour next :)
RevJack wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:54 am I have a highly inappropriate erection and a growing desire to sneak onto the HMS Shunt as a stowaway.
I am definitely coveting my neighbor's ass.

I have such a man-crush on Capn' Shunt that my wife is monitoring my TDF traffic. Thank god it's on my phone as well!

Reverend Jack
Bizarrely, I have a wife too, but it's a bit of a funny situation (I left her in Thailand before I embarked on my 5 year mission :wink: .) I haven't shown her photos of the purple alien yet :)
MX-V wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:21 am Love that purple.
She is beautiful.

An old man once said ...
If purple causes wood, then you should
It is a very purple purple. I like it :)
-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:57 am
Hunt the Shunt wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:42 pm ...

Many thanks Ragnar66. I was inspired by Willendorph's Nymeria into desiring a purple doll. But I wanted to do something different in purple and couldn't make up my mind. Then Dolls Castle made some aliens and that was it :)
young guy wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:17 pm I'm picturing First Contact where Capt HT Shunt meets the alien Queen and the first thing she says is "Take me to your mating chamber! I'm on a mission to explore the limits of what human wood is capable of. You WILL be assimilated!" Or something like that; who knows what alien Queens think? A human can only hope...

A truly stupendous achievement HtS! Can't wait to see what kind of lingerie looks best on purple skin!
I like the story young guy, sounds very good fun. I might borrow it :)
Pusen DC wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:31 am Hi,HtS,
I am very glad that you are in such a high enthusiasm towards the two aliens, I look forward to seeing how you dress them and pose them.
Thank you for saying I am brilliant, that's what I should be when I am at work.
I pray for the safe delivery as well..

Bright
Many thanks Bright. And thank you Dolls Castle for developing fun alien heads :)
Joe 90 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:41 am You have the most insane dolls. I just love it.. 💛
Many thanks Joe 90, that is a very kind compliment. I'm not sure where the insanity comes from. All I know is that I just love insane bonkers dolls :D

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:20 pm

Many thanks Ragnar66. I was inspired by Willendorph's Nymeria into desiring a purple doll. But I wanted to do something different in purple and couldn't make up my mind. Then Dolls Castle made some aliens and that was it :)

Yeah, cool! Looking forward to her pics when her spaceship landed in your garden. :D After an intense Intergalactic getting to Know Each Other. 8) I´ve now DC on my radar as well. I´m always looking for the more exotic type of gals, like SMD avatar and DC colored alien beauties. :glou:

INFORMATIONS