www.irontechdoll.com

Review: Irontech 163cm - tanned skin - custom made

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
CMS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Review: Irontech 163cm - tanned skin - custom made

Post by CMS »

Irontech 163 with built-in heating, moaning, body movement and vagina sucking.

In this review, I will go into how the various functions work, how well they work and how easy they were to get working.

I will start by unpacking the doll that I received on Wednesday 15/3-2023 and here I will post pictures, later there will be pictures and reviews of the various functions as I get them tested.

1. Received the package by UPS and everything was on time, the transport time from my product photos was a total of 16 days, which must be said to be quite fast. The production of the doll took approx. 10 days

The doll has been examined and everything is perfect. Then there is time for a thorough bath so that the rather strong stench of TPE can be removed, this probably only happens after bathing a few times.
Then it's time for a little rest before I find out how the heating of the doll happens and here is a very important thing to be aware of as I initially thought the system was defective but with 45 years of experience in electronics and control I had it by feel.

Here I want to talk about how the heating system works and what you can expect from it:

When I had chosen both heating system and body movement, two chargers came with the doll, one 24v and the other 36v and no instructions and both chargers have the same plug type - this is a huge mistake on Irontech's part and I had to contact me to Irontech to get an answer, which resulted in an answer that referred to the heating system happening via pokes in the doll's neck and body movement in the left leg - yes, thank you, I was aware of that but nothing about which charger should be used where !!!

Well, I found out that the 36v charger was for heating, so I plugged it into the doll and measured its temperature, which at this point was 14 degrees and at this temperature TPE is extremely uncomfortable. I knew from other experiments that both silicone and TPE take a very long time to heat up, so I chose to let the doll get to room temperature before continuing with the heating element. After 4 hours the temperature was 22 degrees and I put the charger back on. I waited 2 hours and I could feel and measure that the heating went faster in the places where there was less TPE, which is completely correct as the heating element is part of the doll's skeleton.
After a further 2 hours, the doll's back had a temperature of approx. 27 degrees and the front 24 degrees so a cold doll will take a very long time to warm up.
The charger is intelligent so it switches itself off if it gets too hot so I left the plug in the doll and went to bed and woke up after 5 hours where the doll was deliciously warm and some quick measurements showed that the back was 33 degrees, the stomach was 29 degrees, the legs around 25 degrees but I don't think there is any heat element in either arms or legs so it was probably the surroundings that had warmed them up. The breasts had a temperature of 26 degrees.
I removed the charger from the doll and went to bed again and when I woke up 3 hours later the temperature of the doll was almost the same as 3 hours earlier so the TPE holds the heat very well.

Next review will be the sucking vagina and body movement followed by the built in moaning and I expect to have this tested within the next few days.

gbor400
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Review: Irontech 163cm - tanned skin - custom made

Post by gbor400 »

Very nice!
Could you post videos about her moving in some positions, like cowgirl, laying on back, etc?
I would be interested in ordering, but the factory videos always show an "unrealistic" pose like sitting on a table.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Review: Irontech 163cm - tanned skin - custom made

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Thanks for review! 8) What heads is those? Could you please measure them and make an entry here please? viewtopic.php?t=164279 8) :glou:

INFORMATIONS