www.irontechdoll.com

Luna 164 silicone.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Daedaluspbc
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Factory photos of luna came!!!!!! Were so close!!!!

Post by Daedaluspbc »

Kite wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:36 pm My ebony goddess has a delivery date!!!!!! Thursday is goong to br a hell of a day for me. Welcome my queen and host a god damn party for my team. What is a guy to do. Lol..... Well a long lunch for delivery is expected then a party celebration for my agents. Then unboxing and getting her accustomed to my home.

News like this makes me wish i wasnt a damn supervisor. But alas. The weekend after and the vaca i put in i can show her off. I cant FUCKING wait!!!!!!! Luna i already miss u!!!!!

It’s interesting following your journey as we ordered our girls about the same time. Mine was a week or so earlier on 7/21, and we got our factory pics the same day. But I’ve yet to get my shipping confirmation. Might be due to a problem with the second head but I’m expecting tracking in the next couple days. Congrats on being one step closer!

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

Daedaluspbc wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:51 am
Kite wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:36 pm My ebony goddess has a delivery date!!!!!! Thursday is goong to br a hell of a day for me. Welcome my queen and host a god damn party for my team. What is a guy to do. Lol..... Well a long lunch for delivery is expected then a party celebration for my agents. Then unboxing and getting her accustomed to my home.

News like this makes me wish i wasnt a damn supervisor. But alas. The weekend after and the vaca i put in i can show her off. I cant FUCKING wait!!!!!!! Luna i already miss u!!!!!

It’s interesting following your journey as we ordered our girls about the same time. Mine was a week or so earlier on 7/21, and we got our factory pics the same day. But I’ve yet to get my shipping confirmation. Might be due to a problem with the second head but I’m expecting tracking in the next couple days. Congrats on being one step closer!
The wait is always a killer on a doll your super excited for. Fingers crossed you get your info soon!!!

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Nice I love that body, the penny head and black skin tone.

Did you get her in soft silicone?
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Daedaluspbc
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Daedaluspbc »

Kite wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:42 am
Daedaluspbc wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:51 am

The wait is always a killer on a doll your super excited for. Fingers crossed you get your info soon!!!

Has Luna cleared customs for you?

I did get my tracking for Miyuki last night but they say it won’t clear customs for another two weeks and once it does the tracking will be updated. I’m a little worried because if what they tell me pans out she will possibly arrive while I am out of town for a week. If that’s the case I’m going to try to get fedex to hold the delivery until I am home.

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

Daedaluspbc wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:40 am

Has Luna cleared customs for you?

I did get my tracking for Miyuki last night but they say it won’t clear customs for another two weeks and once it does the tracking will be updated. I’m a little worried because if what they tell me pans out she will possibly arrive while I am out of town for a week. If that’s the case I’m going to try to get fedex to hold the delivery until I am home.
Atm it only says shes left the fedex facility and will be delivered on Thursday. But its hard to say. I've had dolls stuck in customs before but ive only noticed it when i had shipping info from origin. Also fedex os notorious for giving me a delivery date and it being completely wrong.

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

Beautiful doll!

I've ordered two IT dolls in the past and both arrived with loose joints, which I absolutely cannot stand. How the joints with your doll?

Loose.
Semi loose/semi tight.
Tight.
Extra tight.
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

1 loose foot. Everything else is tight. Im waiting on a message back on how to use the control panel and how to charge it. I see 2 metal dots but i didnt get any cord to plug in. So im at a loss atm. Shes absolutely beautiful. 1 of the bottens dosnt seem to want to activate unless its been turned off fully. I took 1 quick pick as ive been swamped and im just mentally exhausted after todays events at work.

.side note bent as fuck neck thanks to fed ex. Only issue. But thats fixed.so better the ups being an asshole and leaving past dolls at my neighbors door. No shoulder dents which is a damn miracle again just a quick glance but shes here in one piece. And her tits are hands down as lifelike as you can get. My wife in 1 hand and luna in the other. I wouldnt be able to tell if i didnt already know.

If anyone has info on the sound vibrations and sucking vagina please let me know. Mainly how to charge the thing. Or change batteries. The guide i got is on doll movement which is nice but after 20+ dolls that have came and gone in the house movement is the least of my worries.
Attachments
PXL_20230901_024956935.jpg
PXL_20230901_024956935.jpg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 1014 times
received_179280461843495.jpeg
received_179280461843495.jpeg (68.37 KiB) Viewed 1019 times
received_308476888503560.jpeg
received_308476888503560.jpeg (66.64 KiB) Viewed 1019 times
PXL_20230831_214400347.jpg
PXL_20230831_214400347.jpg (2.45 MiB) Viewed 1019 times

silicone_dreams
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by silicone_dreams »

beautiful dark skin dolly, I was so tempted but maybe next time

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

Did a quick pick of Luna. Ive been keeping her close. Shes been mind blowing. But heres a tiny taste.
Attachments
Adobe_20230906_200648.jpg
Adobe_20230906_200648.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 879 times

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

NINJASEX wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:30 pm Beautiful doll!

I've ordered two IT dolls in the past and both arrived with loose joints, which I absolutely cannot stand. How the joints with your doll?

Loose.
Semi loose/semi tight.
Tight.
Extra tight.
Looking at past threads on the Iron Tech forum, there seem to be a lot of comments about joint problems.
In fact, the TPE163+ I purchased also has unusually stiff shoulder and thigh joints that make a creaking noise and I am afraid to move them casually! On the other hand, both elbows are loose from the moment I opened the package, and the right elbow has already completely lost its holding power...
It's a pity, because the joints of the WM dolls I owned before that were very smooth. :|
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Kite wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:37 pm Did a quick pick of Luna. Ive been keeping her close. Shes been mind blowing. But heres a tiny taste.
DAAAAAMN!!!! Beautiful. Glad she finally made it to you! Love the blond wig on her.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Kite wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:37 pm Did a quick pick of Luna. Ive been keeping her close. Shes been mind blowing. But heres a tiny taste.
Only blowing your mind? Gorgeous pic

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Damn she's gorgeous 😍
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

Little tease from today fun.
Attachments
Adobe_20230919_155239.jpg
Adobe_20230919_155239.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 703 times

INFORMATIONS