betterlovedoll.com

The Antra Girls Christmas video 2023

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The Antra Girls Christmas video 2023

Post by Davey2469 »

jantra wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:58 pm Merry Christmas our Loves!!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/5gzBfSnXB9HoiXwb7
Very very nice (maybe dub in Christmas music). They are all muahable!
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Flyer »

Spectacular movie... :!: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Amazing environment and beautiful Christmas atmosphere. :noel2: :x-mas: :noel2:

It must be very difficult to prepare all the girls for a photo shoot together...

You have my appreciation :glou:

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Davey2469 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:36 pm
Very very nice (maybe dub in Christmas music). They are all muahable!

Thank you Davey2469....................the Antra Girls send their love!!...........

Flyer wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:37 pm Spectacular movie... :!: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Amazing environment and beautiful Christmas atmosphere. :noel2: :x-mas: :noel2:

It must be very difficult to prepare all the girls for a photo shoot together...

You have my appreciation :glou:

And we so appreciate the wonderful art you create with Ms.Janette!!......................you are SO special indeed!!............this one took about 3 weeks of preparation and almost a week (a few hours after work each evening) to get them all set up...............it has far surpassed what I had initially imagined................and the joy it has put in my heart is totally off the charts............

young guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals, I get my back into my living

Post by young guy »

You've really gone all out here, brother! All your hard work paid off with this video. Glad to see all the girls on their best behavior; I'm sure that must have been a challenge. They all look lovely. And Are' kept the topper on the tree! Would have liked to hear what you said to her to make that happen...
"You know, you could be a handy thing to have around the house if a man went broke." (from His Kind of Woman)

"I never say dame; I always say doll..." (Nick Charles)

"Well, she's no fun, she fell right over!" (Nick Danger)

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Wow, that is truly an impressive undertaking, and one you
pulled off with an epic grace and style that was really a
delight. I hadn't realized how much your doll holdings had
increased, but when you see them all together, it's awesome.
You deserve all the credit in the world for the work that went into
your remarkable video, and the joy you've given all those who are
lucky enough to have viewed it :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Absolutely WOW! What beautiful ladies you have there and so perfectly made up and dressed! 😍💫✨ BRAVO Jantra! :thumbs_up:

Thank you for sharing this beautiful video! 🎥 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Merry Christmas, Jantra! Your gals look sweet and cozy in their holiday jammies. Wishing you and yours the best of fortunes in the new year.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

young guy wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:24 pm You've really gone all out here, brother! All your hard work paid off with this video. Glad to see all the girls on their best behavior; I'm sure that must have been a challenge. They all look lovely. And Are' kept the topper on the tree! Would have liked to hear what you said to her to make that happen...

I didn't think we had any fuel left in the tanks after our Halloween shoots......................I was wrong................a heartfelt request by YungSynth...............and found a way to try.........................thank you for the compliments, young guy.....................I'll let Are' tell you what I whispered in her ear to get her on her best behavior.......................and oh...............WE LOVE YOU!!...........💟

Nanako wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:33 pm Wow, that is truly an impressive undertaking, and one you
pulled off with an epic grace and style that was really a
delight. I hadn't realized how much your doll holdings had
increased, but when you see them all together, it's awesome.
You deserve all the credit in the world for the work that went into
your remarkable video, and the joy you've given all those who are
lucky enough to have viewed it :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Tears.......................there are a few here that get what it is we try to express................your words let us know that you understand us better than most here do...............for that we are grateful beyond words.............Your message is exactly the kind of joy that I have received by taking on this project..................I initially didn't think I could do it right.........especially after last years disappointing photo set........however, things magically came together and I now sit basking in the indescribable happiness of being surrounded by my Girls and their Christmas spirits........................you have contributed to this magic..............it is no wonder we are friends..............thank you Loves!💕

gogodolls wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:50 pm Absolutely WOW! What beautiful ladies you have there and so perfectly made up and dressed! 😍💫✨ BRAVO Jantra! :thumbs_up:

Thank you for sharing this beautiful video! 🎥 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

Thank YOU gogodolls..................for being such a beacon of joy, love, and positive energy....💗............you've made a world of difference here on this forum.................we are so happy that you liked our little video!...........

Rock13 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:30 pm Merry Christmas, Jantra! Your gals look sweet and cozy in their holiday jammies. Wishing you and yours the best of fortunes in the new year.

And a very Merry Christmas to you Rock, Hadleigh, Harper, Kendall...............and kitty!!............the Girls are cozy indeed...............and plan to stay that way for a while...........and they send their love and best wishes for yours and the Girls New Year!............💖

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Hi Jantra,
Such a beautiful video. Your ladies are truly wonderful. This looks like a really good time! Love all of the food and decorations and beautiful outfits. The music was perfectly paired as well. Bravo!
:glou:
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

soonpk wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:38 pm Hi Jantra,
Such a beautiful video. Your ladies are truly wonderful. This looks like a really good time! Love all of the food and decorations and beautiful outfits. The music was perfectly paired as well. Bravo!
:glou:

Hi soonpk!...................what a beautiful joy your message has put in our hearts....................we had the greatest time ever putting our little celebration together.............and it is still continuing.................we SO enjoyed your Goddesses celebration...........beautiful indeed and your photos are just magnificent.................we will take you up on the offer to do a collaboration photo set..................it would totally be a wonderful experience...................our finest wishes to you and the Love's...................💘

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Very lovely Christmas video with your ladies at home!
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

What a lovely holiday video! All of the girls look so festive and merry!! There’s nothing better than being surrounded by the ones you love!! Merry (late) Christmas Jantra and The Antra Army and a Happy New Year!

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Synthian wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:51 am
Very lovely Christmas video with your ladies at home!

Why thank you Gary and Evie for the kind message.................we had an enormous amount of fun putting it together. We've become very interested in video production and may have to hire you at some point in the future to help us learn more about it.................

limedoll wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:46 am What a lovely holiday video! All of the girls look so festive and merry!! There’s nothing better than being surrounded by the ones you love!! Merry (late) Christmas Jantra and The Antra Army and a Happy New Year!

Well, Happy Holidays to you and the Girls, Loves!...................we are thrilled that you enjoyed our little production...............this one turned out super special by accident.................everything just seemed to work and fall into place without problems................Thank you both and those special Girls so much for your happy message!

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

jantra wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:22 pm
Why thank you Gary and Evie for the kind message.................we had an enormous amount of fun putting it together. We've become very interested in video production.................
Hi jantra, we are happy to discuss video production at any time to be of help feel free to DM us :)
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

INFORMATIONS