funwestdoll.com

Why is the LHP so off?

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
JRG

Re: Why is the LHP so off?

Post by JRG »

setevoltas wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:33 pm Most Funwest/ AIBEI dolls have crap LHP. Exceptions are the 159A and the 160D.
What are some brands/dolls that have good LHP if you don’t mind my asking?

I have a 159 c Lushdoll that is great in about all positions. Id love to see a current list of good dolls. I’ll try doing a search for current dolls, but I’d love to hear/see from real owners or members here.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

JRG wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:53 pm
setevoltas wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:33 pm Most Funwest/ AIBEI dolls have crap LHP. Exceptions are the 159A and the 160D.
What are some brands/dolls that have good LHP if you don’t mind my asking?

I have a 159 c Lushdoll that is great in about all positions. Id love to see a current list of good dolls. I’ll try doing a search for current dolls, but I’d love to hear/see from real owners or members here.
Shoot me a PM if there is a specific brand you are looking at. I feel like we had a thread with a comprehensive list but I don't remember where it is off the top of my head. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Gaijin wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:58 pm
Doll4fun2 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:22 pm My first doll is shipping, it is a shame not all dolls promo pics show the privates. This was a huge factor in my first choice, as its an important part. Its not like im dating rw to find out later what they look like. Some sotes dont show at all, and others dont show it in all the dolls.
Indeed. If figure if they are selling sex dolls, but refuse to show the doll's genitals, then they don't need our business.
I second that!
It's ridiculous not to show the actualy parts that are the selling point.
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

war201987
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by war201987 »

What is the best brand for LHP !!!
Patiently waiting to learn .

lexico

Post by lexico »

Hey Everyone,

Glad I'm not the only one noticing this! I'm currently shopping around for a doll, and I notice that so many manufacturers do lots of clothed photos, then stop there. How are we supposed to make a good decision when some of the most important "assets" are hidden?

Even funnier is when they then present you with an order form where you can choose labia color, and there's an option for "same as photo"!

I'm currently focused on Real Lady dolls. They seem good, but not exactly 100% anatomically correct!
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

war201987 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:06 pm What is the best brand for LHP !!!
Lushdoll has some quite good models. 6Ye/HR-Doll has some excellent models but not all are good so beware. For big dolls 6Ye 161J is the best! For slim dolls 6Ye/HR 166 is very good.
Basically if a manufacturer does not show privat parts at promotional pictures, you can presume that her LHP is bad.

https://siliconelovers.com/collections/ ... ble-prices
https://www.6yedollglobal.com/store/c26 ... emium-Body

ppjdog765

Post by ppjdog765 »

I can personally vouch for 6YE and Starpery, but you still need to be careful within brands because they're not consistent across models.

I had a 6YE 163F and currently have a Starpery 171D both have a very well done LHP.

I agree with other folks. Don't trust it if you can't see the evidence or someone hasn't shared evidence with you.

I think that Zelex is promising. I wish WM was better and Irontech tries but I can't vouch for any of these.

Check out my reviews. I posted some revealing pics that should show you what you're looking for.

6YE 163F N97 Photoshoot Cassandra
viewtopic.php?t=143054

Starpery 171D TPE Yvonne Review and Photo Shoot
viewtopic.php?t=165170
Starpery_171D.jpg
Starpery_171D.jpg (822.09 KiB) Viewed 970 times
6YE_163F.jpg
6YE_163F.jpg (5.98 MiB) Viewed 970 times

war201987
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by war201987 »

Gaijin wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:58 pm
Doll4fun2 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:22 pm My first doll is shipping, it is a shame not all dolls promo pics show the privates. This was a huge factor in my first choice, as its an important part. Its not like im dating rw to find out later what they look like. Some sotes dont show at all, and others dont show it in all the dolls.
Indeed. If figure if they are selling sex dolls, but refuse to show the doll's genitals, then they don't need our business.
That make a lot of senses :drinking:

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Siliconeman wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:30 pm FWD080-26.jpg
FWD080-25.jpg
the butthole is where the vagina needs to be.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

About 90% of the dolls out there have LHP made specifically for missionary. It’s just 1 of those things new doll owners will start to experience difficulty of doing doggy or even cowgirl insertion. Then the realization of anal only comes in.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Pussy69 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:57 pm About 90% of the dolls out there have LHP made specifically for missionary. It’s just 1 of those things new doll owners will start to experience difficulty of doing doggy or even cowgirl insertion. Then the realization of anal only comes in.
100% true man. The truth is that except in the worst of the worst cases, the doll is "usable". But if you don't have an anal fetish, or if you're visually inclined and bothered that things look wrong, it's a bummer for sure.
Sete's Gatas

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Siliconeman wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:13 pm
war201987 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:06 pm What is the best brand for LHP !!!
Lushdoll has some quite good models. 6Ye/HR-Doll has some excellent models but not all are good so beware. For big dolls 6Ye 161J is the best! For slim dolls 6Ye/HR 166 is very good.
Basically if a manufacturer does not show privat parts at promotional pictures, you can presume that her LHP is bad.

https://siliconelovers.com/collections/ ... ble-prices
https://www.6yedollglobal.com/store/c26 ... emium-Body
Isn't that very true. :)
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Pussy69 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:57 pm About 90% of the dolls out there have LHP made specifically for missionary. It’s just 1 of those things new doll owners will start to experience difficulty of doing doggy or even cowgirl insertion. Then the realization of anal only comes in.
I have heard this excuse many times from some people who do not care about the LHP.

Good LHP does not prevent missionary in any way!

Sili

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

The good news is that most of the manufacturers are now jumping on the wagon to deal with the LHP issue. The manufacturers that does not usually use older mold and refuse to invest in the redesign, but people starts to wake up and avoid these.

I personally think that Funwest have the nicest sculpt around. They are BEAUTIFUL doll. However that LHP issue prevented me to pass an order, but Iam constantly checking this section and their website to see if they are working on it. They probably will at some point.

The most well placed LHP I saw so far is on a recent model that I got delivery from last week. This is Brooke in my signature. On that new model the manufacturer specifically designed her to have be precise LHP, and believe me it makes her a bed QUEEN. It makes all the difference in the world when banging her.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

All Funwest needs to do is look at the 159a for all their future designs. 🍑
Sete's Gatas