docklandet_top_banner_tdf.gif

Low prices?

Docklandet is a Sweden-based retailer and distributor of realistic silicone and TPE dolls. We are an authorized partner of famous brands such as WM, Zelex, Irontech, Starpery and many more. We have our warehouse in Sweden for fast delivery to whole EU. Docklandet has one of the greatest doll collections in the world with over 60 dolls on display in our huge show room. Our team got high experience in dolls and our store offers the best prices, newest dolls and upgrades, free discreet shipping, right to return and of course no hidden fee's.
Norvikings
Apprentice
Apprentice

Low prices?

Post by Norvikings »

Hi!

Has anyone experience with ordering from Docklandet?
I don't understand how they have the prices they have, they seem far lower than other vendors.
Anyone has some insight?
Using the WM 156C body as example:

Docklandet: $1,613.00
https://docklandet.com/collections/wm-d ... 2d39761129

Reallovesexdolls: 1,999.99
Official WM page: 2,850.00

If I'm missing something, pardon my ignorance. I'm quite new to this.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Low prices?

Post by Pussy69 »

Chances are it could be a US/EU stock. Pre fixed dolls are usually Cheaper this way with no custom options.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

The official WM page usually shows their full retail price. They don't want to publicly undercut their vendor network. If you negotiate with them directly they may discount somewhat, but doubtful if they would beat the best vendor price you find.

The RLSD price of $2000 is currently 10% off, so actually $1800 with tons of free upgrades. But that Docklandet price looks tough to beat. Just make sure to compare the upgrades you want. What's the total price in the cart with all your choices?
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Norvikings
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Norvikings »

Thank you.

I too thought about the pre-fixed options as they have the same upgrades across their line. Maybe they order bodies in bulk and add heads/wigs etc separate.

Still curious to see if anyone has ordered from them and have som experience with them.

Docklandet
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Docklandet »

Norvikings wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:09 pm Hi!

I don't understand how they have the prices they have, they seem far lower than other vendors.
Anyone has some insight?

Hi!

Thank you for checking out our store! :D

As someone explained before us, WM-Doll's official stores prices are much higher than the normal prices. This is the same for most doll brands.

The prices we have are in most cases on the "lowest price limit" set by the manufacturer. In many cases, we would like to have higher prices because we think some dolls are to good to have the "lowest price limit" price. But the problem for us is that many big China vendors focus their marketing on our small Scandinavian countries (Sweden etc.). This also applies for the rest of EU and also US. I think every doll vendor think what stores I am talking about here... So for us to dont lose our dear customers to this big China vendors, we do in many cases need to match their prices (and they are usually on the "lowest price limit").

To explain a bit more in detail, when our partner brands ship a doll from China to one of our customers, the doll is sent together with many others in a big container. This will make the shipping cost a lot cheaper for us, wich gives us the possibility to have lower prices. This is the same for all doll vendors. Also when sent directly from China to a customer, there are other rules about taxes wich makes us able to have a bit lower price than the dolls we have in our own warehouse.

Norvikings wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:23 am Thank you.

I too thought about the pre-fixed options as they have the same upgrades across their line. Maybe they order bodies in bulk and add heads/wigs etc separate.

Still curious to see if anyone has ordered from them and have som experience with them.
We usually order dolls in bulk yes! For our stock dolls, we focus on the most popular brand and their most popular bodies and heads.

You can find our EU-stock here; https://docklandet.com/en/collections/s ... delivery-1

We will soon receive a lot of new WM-Dolls and also 2 big deliveries of the popular new Zelex SLE-dolls.

As you can see in this forum, many have ordered from us. Just search a bit. We have been active for over 4 years and sold over 3000 dolls. We focus mainly on Sweden and neighboring countries, but we can ship to whole EU from our warehouses. We can also ship to the rest of the world if the doll is sent from a manufacturer in China.

We have one of the biggest show rooms in the world. You can also check our company "Dalarna Exclusive AB" and you will see some more details about our sales.

Feel free to ask any other question you have I we will try to answer faster! You can also contact us directly at info@docklandet.se as we dont check TDF every day.

Norvikings
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Norvikings »

Docklandet wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:54 am
Norvikings wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:09 pm Hi!

Anyone has some insight?

Hi!

Thank you for checking out our store! :D

As someone explained before us, WM-Doll's official stores prices are much higher than the normal prices. This is the same for most doll brands.

The prices we have are in most cases on the "lowest price limit" set by the manufacturer. In many cases, we would like to have higher prices because we think some dolls are to good to have the "lowest price limit" price. But the problem for us is that many big China vendors focus their marketing on our small Scandinavian countries (Sweden etc.). This also applies for the rest of EU and also US. I think every doll vendor think what stores I am talking about here... So for us to dont lose our dear customers to this big China vendors, we do in many cases need to match their prices (and they are usually on the "lowest price limit").

To explain a bit more in detail, when our partner brands ship a doll from China to one of our customers, the doll is sent together with many others in a big container. This will make the shipping cost a lot cheaper for us, wich gives us the possibility to have lower prices. This is the same for all doll vendors. Also when sent directly from China to a customer, there are other rules about taxes wich makes us able to have a bit lower price than the dolls we have in our own warehouse.

Norvikings wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:23 am Thank you.

We usually order dolls in bulk yes! For our stock dolls, we focus on the most popular brand and their most popular bodies and heads.

You can find our EU-stock here; https://docklandet.com/en/collections/s ... delivery-1

We will soon receive a lot of new WM-Dolls and also 2 big deliveries of the popular new Zelex SLE-dolls.

As you can see in this forum, many have ordered from us. Just search a bit. We have been active for over 4 years and sold over 3000 dolls. We focus mainly on Sweden and neighboring countries, but we can ship to whole EU from our warehouses. We can also ship to the rest of the world if the doll is sent from a manufacturer in China.

We have one of the biggest show rooms in the world. You can also check our company "Dalarna Exclusive AB" and you will see some more details about our sales.

Feel free to ask any other question you have I we will try to answer faster! You can also contact us directly at info@docklandet.se as we dont check TDF every day.
Thank you very much for the in-depth reply. I happen to be located in Norway, which makes you a very attractive vendor for me.
I just couldn't wrap my head around the prices you have, but it makes a lot more sense when explained like that :)

I noticed most of your in-house stock have the fixed option, instead of the insert for the vagina. Do you plan on having some of your pre-fixed stock to include this option?

Another thing, I noticed your A and B cup dolls are advertised with gel breasts. Is that a "typo", or is that something new they offer? I thought it was only available for C and up :)

Thank you :)

Docklandet
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Docklandet »

Norvikings wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:29 pm
Thank you very much for the in-depth reply. I happen to be located in Norway, which makes you a very attractive vendor for me.
I just couldn't wrap my head around the prices you have, but it makes a lot more sense when explained like that :)

I noticed most of your in-house stock have the fixed option, instead of the insert for the vagina. Do you plan on having some of your pre-fixed stock to include this option?

Another thing, I noticed your A and B cup dolls are advertised with gel breasts. Is that a "typo", or is that something new they offer? I thought it was only available for C and up :)

Thank you :)
Thank you! You are welcome to order if you would find anything!

One thing with Norway is that as you are not members of EU there will be an import tax.. This is the same either if doll is sent from us in Sweden or from China.

About removable vagina, right now we dont have any doll in stock with this. We tried it before but they was a bit hard to sell.

About gel-breast for A and B cup, there are some brands offering this. But as you say, most are solid. You can double check with us about this specific doll if you want to be 100% sure.

Norvikings
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Norvikings »

Docklandet wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:42 am

One thing with Norway is that as you are not members of EU there will be an import tax.. This is the same either if doll is sent from us in Sweden or from China.

About removable vagina, right now we dont have any doll in stock with this. We tried it before but they was a bit hard to sell.

About gel-breast for A and B cup, there are some brands offering this. But as you say, most are solid. You can double check with us about this specific doll if you want to be 100% sure.

I'm aware of the import tax. Speaking of which; Is that something you can find a solution on handling for the customer? Ofc you'd take payment as well, but if you could pay, and handle it for the customer in advance so that it would possible to have the package delivered to home that would've been nice.

As of now customs gets collected via "postoppkrav" forcing the customer to visit a collection point. In my case a local grocery store. It was not a lot of fun to haul the damn box out of the store, over the parking lot, and into my car when collecting a Kimber doll :)

Any idea of why that might be? Seems a lot more convenient with inserts than a fixed option imo.

Docklandet
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Docklandet »

Norvikings wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:35 pm

I'm aware of the import tax. Speaking of which; Is that something you can find a solution on handling for the customer? Ofc you'd take payment as well, but if you could pay, and handle it for the customer in advance so that it would possible to have the package delivered to home that would've been nice.

As of now customs gets collected via "postoppkrav" forcing the customer to visit a collection point. In my case a local grocery store. It was not a lot of fun to haul the damn box out of the store, over the parking lot, and into my car when collecting a Kimber doll :)

Any idea of why that might be? Seems a lot more convenient with inserts than a fixed option imo.
About import tax, I think that is not possible, at least not from Sweden. Im checking if it might be possible from China.

In my experience most want fixed vaginas. But for removable vagina, I would really recommend Zelex with their special style removable vagina (with labia placed on the top of the insert).

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

what manufactirer has the best removable vaginas that stays in place when it's in use and are easy to put in place and take off to wash it ?
Also are these removable inserts always like full hole so there is not wall to block stuff at the end ?
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Docklandet
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Docklandet »

just a guy wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:27 am what manufactirer has the best removable vaginas that stays in place when it's in use and are easy to put in place and take off to wash it ?
Also are these removable inserts always like full hole so there is not wall to block stuff at the end ?
I would recommend Zelex removable vagina. How you mean with "block stuff at the end"? The labia on the latest Zelex inserts do some "blocking" so the insert doesn't disappear inside the vagina ^^

vagina_inspiration_series_zelex_docklandet_sexdockor.jpg
vagina_inspiration_series_zelex_docklandet_sexdockor.jpg (89.16 KiB) Viewed 1598 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (4.12 MiB) Viewed 1598 times

Norvikings
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Norvikings »

About import tax, I think that is not possible, at least not from Sweden. Im checking if it might be possible from China.

In my experience most want fixed vaginas. But for removable vagina, I would really recommend Zelex with their special style removable vagina (with labia placed on the top of the insert).
[/quote]

I know Amazon manages to do this. When ordering from them I pay the tax upon ordering and the thing shows up at my doorstep a few days later. Very conventient. Both from China, Germany and USA :)

Thank you for the suggestion, those looks very nice :)

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I mean that here is not just open tube, but blocked at the other end :)
so it's not the labia, but the end of the vagina "bottom" you may say.
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

BlackBreath
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BlackBreath »

Norvikings wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:35 pm I'm aware of the import tax. Speaking of which; Is that something you can find a solution on handling for the customer? Ofc you'd take payment as well, but if you could pay, and handle it for the customer in advance so that it would possible to have the package delivered to home that would've been nice.

Strange. Mine was delivered at the doorstep by Bring. The customs bill came in the mail some days later.

Norvikings
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Norvikings »

BlackBreath wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:16 pm
Norvikings wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:35 pm I'm aware of the import tax. Speaking of which; Is that something you can find a solution on handling for the customer? Ofc you'd take payment as well, but if you could pay, and handle it for the customer in advance so that it would possible to have the package delivered to home that would've been nice.

Strange. Mine was delivered at the doorstep by Bring. The customs bill came in the mail some days later.
Lucky. I had to haul the damn box out of the local grocery store. Pretty sure the clerc see the customs description as well. The woman at Posten got very strange on the phone when I asked to have it delivered home :P

INFORMATIONS