funwestdoll.com

how do I tighten the limbs on my funwestdoll ?

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

how do I tighten the limbs on my funwestdoll ?

Post by just a guy »

I bought my doll with loose limbs, but I have now started to re tighten them since I'm fed up of carrying her around also since my Elsa Babe I really like the stiff doll since that way I can do many sex positions when with my Lexie I just can't :(

My doll is Funwest 155 F-cup Lexies.

I can't seems to tighten three parts of the dolls limbs.
Using reference of the skeleton photo I have circled what parts I have trouble tighten.

1. I'm not 100% sure about this yet, but seems this should be the part that tightens the shrugging, but seems there's some wierd chest plate that covers the other parts of the screw so I can't get to it.
2. no matter how many times I screw this one nothing happens why ???
3. Seems that when the leg is tighten and when I move the leg the tightness goes all loose again why is that ?
4. Seems there is bolt missing that could tighten the sidemovement of the leg so how the tightening works if there is no bolt ???

Shoulders has been tighten, elbows as well.
Legs moving sideways and knee too. only problem is to what to tighten so the leg won't move freely side to side form the knee I have no clue yet ?
I also tightened the back so the doll won't do cat back freely anymore. I left the sideways free through, but have to check on that when I have first done the 3 missing parts.

I maybe will be tightening the foots as well I have to see about it not sure yet.
If you could help me with the 3 parts I would appreciate it. These parts must the tighten otherwice the doll can't stay in all fours for example.

FunWest Doll Skeleton problem parts copy.jpg
FunWest Doll Skeleton problem parts copy.jpg (155.08 KiB) Viewed 613 times

Reason I do this is that when the doll has loose limbs she is not that much fun although lying down with her is very natural feeling, but I bought my doll for sex. Also when I have doen different positions the face of the doll is in constant danger and I still have my clean lexie head I haven't used yet. I would not like to use that head untill I get this body to stay in places so the face don't rub against sheets accidentally at all. Also long hair is very annoying to handle when the doll can't stay in place so it is more practical to have a doll that has stiff joints instead of loose ones. I have also tested the TPE glue and it does miracles and the doll can be fixed afterwards just like new, but there is tons of black greese that comes out of inside so there is alot of cleaning to do as well and that is pissing me the hell off :evil:

I hope I get answers to my 4 questions so I can fix my doll. I don't really care to pay 1800€ of a doll that can't be fixed and if this can't be done this for sure will be my last funwestdoll since it's built so badly that I can't repair it!
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: how do I tighten the limbs on my funwestdoll ?

Post by john1972 »

If they are welded you might as well give up.
You have to use some kinda tubbing to hold the TPE open away from your grinding tool.
I have used dremels..
If you do not you will probably slip and the spinning grinder wheel will catch the TPE and
roll it up into a hamburger mess..
But if you can figure out something to hold the TPE open safely you will have to grind the welds
off of the nuts (This makes a nice black mess inside)..
In my case with another brand they used stainless steel parts and the welds where even stainless lol.
Grinding stainless is not easy.

Then to top things off the company I tried to tighten a welded joint did not just "Tack" weld but laughed
there asses off while welding over the entire top of the nuts :)..

On another note I managed to open and tighten and put a drop of epoxy on the threads of a silicone doll on
about 6 of her joints because those where not tack welded at all and she become loose very fast.
The other brand I gave up ..

My older Funwest doll is still holding tension well on most of her joints :).
Good luck on your quest.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

yeah I'm not going to grind in block of flats :D
The legs when they move freely side to side on the knee part is really making it harder to stand the doll really irritating. I left the sideway back also loose, but seems that also needs to be done since when the hips can't stay put since they can't be tighten for some reason the loose back going sode to side ain't helping shit.

Isend PM to FunWestDoll, but they haven't replied I would like to know is there anything to do about the parts I pointed with the skeleton photo. :(
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Funwest Doll »

just a guy wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:17 pm yeah I'm not going to grind in block of flats :D
The legs when they move freely side to side on the knee part is really making it harder to stand the doll really irritating. I left the sideway back also loose, but seems that also needs to be done since when the hips can't stay put since they can't be tighten for some reason the loose back going sode to side ain't helping shit.

Isend PM to FunWestDoll, but they haven't replied I would like to know is there anything to do about the parts I pointed with the skeleton photo. :(
Thank you for your message regarding our post. We promptly consulted the technical team to address your inquiry. Please pay attention to PM.
Wishing you a joyful Christmas! :glou:
FUNWEST DOLL products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy.
www.funwestdoll.com

INFORMATIONS