www.irontechdoll.com

Doris head on IT 163 boudoir shoot

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Doris head on IT 163 boudoir shoot

Post by -Ragnar66- »

AGL wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:Panther, you´re teasing me with Doris 163 just the same like you did with Jane head that times. You´re not fair! 8O :mrgreen: 8)
That's funny, as I feel he's teasing me as well with this lovely Doris head, the same way he did with his Miki head. :) In other words, I can feel your pain, Ragnar66! :lol:
AGL, my pain actually vanished since Izabel and now Alyona are with me. :D :mrgreen:

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

-Ragnar66- wrote:
AGL wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:Panther, you´re teasing me with Doris 163 just the same like you did with Jane head that times. You´re not fair! 8O :mrgreen: 8)
That's funny, as I feel he's teasing me as well with this lovely Doris head, the same way he did with his Miki head. :) In other words, I can feel your pain, Ragnar66! :lol:
AGL, my pain actually vanished since Izabel and now Alyona are with me. :D :mrgreen:
Hey, congrats Ragnar66, that's awesome! Great pic, BTW. :thumbs_up:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Morning AGL,

Thanks for stopping by. Yes, Miki is in the photo. She is far left in the black on the WM 166c body. She has a long reddish tone wig instead of her usual blonde with black root wig.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey guys, just got back from a road trip. Took Annalucia with me. One location was garbage as the sun was too high, but the next one. OMG!!! The camera just absolutely feel in love with her. After putting her in a standing position from the car when I got home. Her hair was still wind swept from being in the convertible. She looked incredible, so I started to shoot her, again. Here is a teaser. Will post more in about an hour.

Attachments
IMG_1303.JPG
IMG_1303.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1424 times

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Oh wow, Annalucia proves to be a real heartbreaker.

dreamer from Russia

Post by dreamer from Russia »

Panther68 wrote:Hey guys, just got back from a road trip. Took Annalucia with me. One location was garbage as the sun was too high, but the next one. OMG!!! The camera just absolutely feel in love with her. After putting her in a standing position from the car when I got home. Her hair was still wind swept from being in the convertible. She looked incredible, so I started to shoot her, again. Here is a teaser. Will post more in about an hour.

I just wanted to write on the next branch that I needed to wear a hood .... And it turned out to be right. It turned out great.
AF Doll 162.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Morning dxc,

I see that you are starting to build up a harem at your place. Will need to read your review when I get back from work, later today.

доброе утро Dreamer,

True, I did not think of the Little Red Riding Hood theme until after shoot was done, then I had a "Duh" moment but it was too late. You can see she is in a black wig here. Unfortunately, having the top down in the Miata can destroy wigs as the wind cause tangles, so I put this shorter black wig when she is in the car, then the nicer wig for the location shoot. Also, have the dolls either wear a hoodie or baseball cap to keep wig from flying off driving at 100 kph.

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

And that's perfectly what we like to see. You're such a great addition to this community, so at this point I would like to say thank you for your hard but so useful efforts :thumbs_up:
Panther68 wrote:
As you know, I have never been a single photo type person. Always sets. Trying to get some close ups, full body, back and front and torso and face shots. Mix it up.

To be honest, half my shoots are inspried by you TDF members that want to see a certain combination of my dolls and heads, and ask for photos.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hey Panther,

yes, it all the fault of these doll manufacturers. Making good looking dolls and then giving out some TDF discount price that you get weak. :shakefist:
And I do not even have ordered the body for Annalucias sister. You know, the one that does not have such full lips. This should be the last then (unless I would have to replace a body), but I doubt I will stick to that. :whistle:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

FullHouse wrote:And that's perfectly what we like to see. You're such a great addition to this community, so at this point I would like to say thank you for your hard but so useful efforts :thumbs_up:
Panther68 wrote:
As you know, I have never been a single photo type person. Always sets. Trying to get some close ups, full body, back and front and torso and face shots. Mix it up.

To be honest, half my shoots are inspried by you TDF members that want to see a certain combination of my dolls and heads, and ask for photos.
Thanks Fullhouse, there are some days, I think why am I doing this? But I believe in our dolls so much that it's worth it. It's more of a question do the doll makers have the same thoughts or is it just a quick buck. It is all out there for one of them to take the lead.
dxc wrote:Hey Panther,

yes, it all the fault of these doll manufacturers. Making good looking dolls and then giving out some TDF discount price that you get weak. :shakefist:
And I do not even have ordered the body for Annalucias sister. You know, the one that does not have such full lips. This should be the last then (unless I would have to replace a body), but I doubt I will stick to that. :whistle:
:haha4: Sure.... I think I thought the same back at only 4 dolls.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

dxc wrote:
Yes it´s quite.... unfair! :shakefist: :mrgreen: Izabel and Alyona while enjoy sharing that beautiful 155cm body, do remind me with urgency they want having the 163 C as well. 8O :roll: "Sell this, sell that and hurry up Ragnar!". :| :mrgreen:

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

I wish Lorrie and Annalucia could be friends and go to lunch together sometimes in a virtual Restaurant, have a few drinks maybe.

I think after a few minutes they wouldn't have to buy drinks for themselves anymore because of the many offers. Thank God they are spoken for. 8) 8O :whistle: 8)
Attachments
1. Lorrie.JPG
1. Lorrie.JPG (106.92 KiB) Viewed 1318 times
2. Annalucia.JPG
2. Annalucia.JPG (69.68 KiB) Viewed 1318 times
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Masai wrote:I wish Lorrie and Annalucia could be friends and go to lunch together sometimes in a virtual Restaurant, have a few drinks maybe.

I think after a few minutes they wouldn't have to buy drinks for themselves anymore because of the many offers. Thank God they are spoken for. 8) 8O :whistle: 8)
Hey Masai, no photos, but I did take Annalucia on a road trip around San Francisco, just drove around the city to screw with the tourists. Always amusing when they are trying to be sly with their phones out filming from the street corner.

I do have more photos I have yet to post of her, here on TDF. Will do so on her Little Red Riding Hood thread.

INFORMATIONS