www.wmdolls.com

Agdistis has arrived at my humble abode.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Agdistis has arrived at my humble abode.

Post by just a guy »

yeah those factory pictures sure look 5/5 thanks for sharing them. Jsut like the factory photos I got breasts looks facing more front instead of side like on the official studio photos and your photos. Wierd. Perhaps they need to settle first :D
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

159 cult you say? How about something for our small but passionate 262 cult? 😃

Yo Agdistis! Your little cousin says hi! 😉
Lzzy_14.jpg
Lzzy_14.jpg (4.81 MiB) Viewed 2612 times
Lzzy_04.jpg
Lzzy_04.jpg (4.21 MiB) Viewed 2612 times

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Killperry wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:44 am 159 cult you say? How about something for our small but passionate 262 cult? 😃

Aye Brother, the 262 rises.
....Soon we shall drive them into the sea and our Queen 262 will rule the world.
mandark laugh.gif
mandark laugh.gif (55.36 KiB) Viewed 2581 times

But seriously. :)
Oh boy, you made her into one steaming sultry temptress. I thought my Ag looked dangerously smoking 'n so fine you could cut yourself on it, but wow.
You posted her on the 262 thread yet? :)
I gotta check out more of Lizzy soon.

Ag: "Hey there, Cuz....Lookin' at ye, 's almost a beautiful as lookin' in duh mirror. ;P X"
For Cousin Lizzy.jpg
For Cousin Lizzy.jpg (179.1 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

P3T3flytese wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:23 am Aye Brother, the 262 rises.
....Soon we shall drive them into the sea and our Queen 262 will rule the world.

mandark laugh.gif
🤣
P3T3flytese wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:23 am But seriously. :)
Oh boy, you made her into one steaming sultry temptress. I thought my Ag looked dangerously smoking 'n so fine you could cut yourself on it, but wow.
You posted her on the 262 thread yet? :)
I gotta check out more of Lizzy soon.
Thanks! No, I haven't posted in the 262 thread yet, thanks for reminding me! I'm gonna shoot some new photos next week, so maybe I'll get some nice head shots for the thread.
P3T3flytese wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:23 am Ag: "Hey there, Cuz....Lookin' at ye, 's almost a beautiful as lookin' in duh mirror. ;P X"
For Cousin Lizzy.jpg
😍😍😍

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

Michaelangelo wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:26 pm but when the curves have curves that have muscles and then more curves, it can only be Ag
Truer words have never been spoken!

I've just taken a long overdue stroll through the past ten-odd pages of this thread and can't wait to lavish Ag (and P3t3) with praise. But I want to "quote" some of the photos in the way that Mike does -- as a smaller image rather than the full-size photo. Mike, please tell me how you do this!

And don't worry, once I finish paying tribute to Ag, Mira is next. :)

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

whiterose wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:29 am
Michaelangelo wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:26 pm but when the curves have curves that have muscles and then more curves, it can only be Ag
Truer words have never been spoken!

I've just taken a long overdue stroll through the past ten-odd pages of this thread and can't wait to lavish Ag (and P3t3) with praise. But I want to "quote" some of the photos in the way that Mike does -- as a smaller image rather than the full-size photo. Mike, please tell me how you do this!

And don't worry, once I finish paying tribute to Ag, Mira is next. :)
I must admit I only discovered how to do this a few months ago! You use the buttons on the toolbar when you are writing your reply, and you need this one:
Screenshot (3).png
Screenshot (3).png (17.75 KiB) Viewed 2137 times

So if I use that on the pic just above, it looks like this in my reply (right-click or whatever to get the actual link to the image from P3t3 as normal):
Clipboard Image.jpg
Clipboard Image.jpg (5.87 KiB) Viewed 2137 times

and the result is the lovely Miss Ag cut down to size a little:

I'll pop over and post a little message on Mira's thread. We are having the most fun editing her op video but we really need to get on and finish it! 😜🤩
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

P3T3flytese wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:30 am I'm sure you understand the true greatness of her rack. ;)
I do! I do! and now that I know how to quote photos neatly, I can pay proper tribute. (Well, attempt it, anyway. I mean, this is Ag we're talking about.)

Love how tiny and delicate her hands look compared to her endowments! She looks glorious all wet like that. And that muscle definition on her abs! Did you add those little shadows and accents with makeup or does she actually wake up like that?

I'm sure that chair would have thumped and creaked ... and equally sure Ag would rip your head clean off if she knew you described it that way! Also the bum wiggle is just cruel. ;)

lolol love this! Suddenly she's all sweetness and light. Oh Ag, I see right through you ... and I'm sure P3t3 does, too. But it never seems to stop him from obeying.

The black and white blanket with her black hair and fair skin ... stunning! And I LOVE the Vampire-brand sunscreen. Belfry's cute shorts too.

I swear, I can hear this picture. I can hear that bikini straining and ready to snap! Especially in this photo, it looks like it can just barely contain her. Hmm ... respect its structural integrity? Or secretly wish for it to catastrophically fail?

I have to confess, frilly ankle socks like those on a grown woman do it for me big time. Perhaps Christen needs a wardrobe update. :)

And Ag will hate this, but in this photo she looks almost ... normal. Just a pretty, busty woman at the beach. Must be because those wicked eyes are covered up by her sunglasses. And you can't make out those pointed teeth! Of course, even absent her more demonic aspects, she's as awe-inspiring as ever.

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

whiterose wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:11 pm
P3T3flytese wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:30 am I'm sure you understand the true greatness of her rack. ;)
I do! I do! and now that I know how to quote photos neatly, I can pay proper tribute. (Well, attempt it, anyway. I mean, this is Ag we're talking about.)

Love how tiny and delicate her hands look compared to her endowments! She looks glorious all wet like that. And that muscle definition on her abs! Did you add those little shadows and accents with makeup or does she actually wake up like that?

I'm sure that chair would have thumped and creaked ... and equally sure Ag would rip your head clean off if she knew you described it that way! Also the bum wiggle is just cruel. ;)

lolol love this! Suddenly she's all sweetness and light. Oh Ag, I see right through you ... and I'm sure P3t3 does, too. But it never seems to stop him from obeying.

The black and white blanket with her black hair and fair skin ... stunning! And I LOVE the Vampire-brand sunscreen. Belfry's cute shorts too.

I swear, I can hear this picture. I can hear that bikini straining and ready to snap! Especially in this photo, it looks like it can just barely contain her. Hmm ... respect its structural integrity? Or secretly wish for it to catastrophically fail?

I have to confess, there's something about frilly ankle socks on a grown woman that does it for me big time. Perhaps Christen needs a wardrobe update. :)

And Ag will hate this, but in this photo she looks almost ... normal. Just a pretty, busty woman at the beach. Must be because those wicked eyes are covered up by her sunglasses. And you can't make out those pointed teeth! Of course, even absent her more demonic aspects, she's as awe-inspiring as ever.

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Hey Whiterose,

Sorry for late response,
but I'm busy with a lotta thing. Photo's to edit, resewing some of Ag's wardrobe and mine, getting started on future shoot ideas. One hopefully on time for this Indian Summer we're havin' and it'll feature Ag in a familiar 1970's TV southern belle's iconic outfit (Will not include dangerous car stunts. :P) And the other one for this Halloween. Nothing as elaborate as the Red Succubus outfit, but still something that needs some tinkering and experimenting with fabric and materials.
whiterose wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:11 pm I do! I do! and now that I know how to quote photos neatly, I can pay proper tribute. (Well, attempt it, anyway. I mean, this is Ag we're talking about.)
Sush, you'll only make her Ego even bigger.
Ag: "Humpff, Whiterose can appreciate th' tue magnificence a' me 'n see me f'r the Lady tha' I am."
P3: (under his breath) "Yeah, because she actually has a true lady as her lover."
Ag: "Ye say summat?"
P3: "Nothin', nothin', my pet"
whiterose wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:11 pm Did you add those little shadows and accents with makeup or does she actually wake up like that?
Well, that's her eyeliner. The look she wakes up with indeed.
Here's pic without her black eyes for a better look at her make-up.
IMG_8041 A.jpg
IMG_8041 A.jpg (124.83 KiB) Viewed 1544 times
whiterose wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:11 pm I have to confess, frilly ankle socks like those on a grown woman do it for me big time. Perhaps Christen needs a wardrobe update
I know what you mean Whiterose, I still have to take some pics of her with the black shiny shoes that go well with them.
There's something strangely arousing about certain Victorian/Edwardian fashions. Frilly socks...and chockers. Man, I love those.
whiterose wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:11 pm And Ag will hate this, but in this photo she looks almost ... normal. Just a pretty, busty woman at the beach. Must be because those wicked eyes are covered up by her sunglasses. And you can't make out those pointed teeth! Of course, even absent her more demonic aspects, she's as awe-inspiring as ever.
Well, I wanted to do a more natural Bikini shoot, something that combined a little Gracy Kelly class with a 1980s glamour shoot. I tell, you it's weirdly difficult to accessorize for slinkini. ;)
she's as awe-inspiring as ever.
Ag: "Of course!">:3

Glad you liked the pics and having personal favorites, White rose.

Oh, So how are the new installments of Christen & your Adventure's coming along? :)
viewtopic.php?t=150340

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

I ran one of Ag's Blue bikini shoots through an AI program with the prompts 1980's scifi

The result was interesting.
AI crap art.jpg
AI crap art.jpg (468.47 KiB) Viewed 1539 times
Hey, what happened to the size of her chesticles! Is there an AI censorship algorithm for boobie reduction. Shame on them!
viewtopic.php?t=150340

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

No wait...perhaps the size of her knockers was transferred to her shoulder cannon.

Ag: "Finally a big rod f'r me." >;3>
P3: "....Hey!"
Ag: "I'm kiddin', Petey-booby...Ye're th' goo' ol' king Log 'f my life."
P3: "Awh..."
Ag: "Yes, shou' I need old wood f'r kindlin'. "
viewtopic.php?t=150340

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

P3T3flytese wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:21 pm Well, that's her eyeliner. The look she wakes up with indeed.
IMG_8041 A.jpg
I looove the eyeliner! Well done!

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

P3T3flytese wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:37 pm I ran one of Ag's Blue bikini shoots through an AI program with the prompts 1980's scifi

The result was interesting.
AI crap art.jpg

Hey, what happened to the size of her chesticles! Is there an AI censorship algorithm for boobie reduction. Shame on them!
That will never do! Poor Ag and her tinier ta-tas! Come to the dark side and install Stable Diffusion! 😈

Some (late) 1970s sci-fi:

These are not the dolls you are looking for.

Mira Trooper.png
Mira Trooper.png (472.76 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
(I know, I know, I only have Mira standing in like one or two shoots 😷😜)
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Killperry wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:18 pm
P3T3flytese wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:21 pm Well, that's her eyeliner. The look she wakes up with indeed.
IMG_8041 A.jpg
I looove the eyeliner! Well done!
Well, the 262 takes on dangerous levels of sultriness with thick eyeliner, like we both know.
And if you're like me, your already had that planned when you first saw the 262 face. ;)
viewtopic.php?t=150340

INFORMATIONS