www.lovenestle.com

Will You Ever Consider AI-Equipped Sex Dolls?

LoveNestle is a world-leading brand in the manufacturing of silicone torso dolls. As pioneers in this industry, we take immense pride in being the first company to utilize Ultra-Soft Silicone on sex doll torsos. The groundbreaking use of this innovative material sets us apart, revolutionizing the realism and tactile experience of our products. Your Orgasm is Our Mission! Website: www.lovenestle.com
Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Will You Ever Consider AI-Equipped Sex Dolls?

Post by Synthian »

LoveNestle wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:21 pm Wow, I do know some people using AI on phones as the mind of their sex doll, which let me ask this question. The line of the rights of robots/AI is still a huge question in the world, I guess it is hard to set the line. However, it is definitely about giving them the rights they need to get. Thank you for your reply :D :D :glou:
Yes this question of property versus rights is addressed in this short and fun video:
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857
AI Tech Robot Head Emma 9
Irontech silicone 168 hard silicone s34 ROS, soft silicone Celine s23, SYDoll TPE 166B & 166D, heads 174, 125
Check out my book, "Human Extinction by A.I. The Solution" https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B ... 49PE5VVNM1

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

A doll preprogrammed to simulate the motions and actions of sex would be nice, but anything outside of that is pushing the limits of morality in my book.

The term A.I means "artificial intelligence" ... which to me means exactly that... ARTIFICIAL, or not real. The intelligence part should be taken from the perspective that it has the ability to adapt its programming to better suit your needs when required. Loving something by definition that shouldn't be considered as "real" or alive, shouldn't be mixed up with loving what actually is alive and real.

So, a doll preprogrammed to simulate the actions of a real person is one thing, but to place it into the same category as a real living person with a soul, is the beginnings of entering into a whole other realm of concern.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

loadmaster22

Post by loadmaster22 »

I would say No if all it adds is verbal behavior. A personalized chatGPT-speaking doll might be able to predict what i want, but it couldn’t act on it. I want a robot that can give handjobs and blowjobs that gets better through reinforcement learning. I say “that’s good”, “too slow”, or just make sounds, and she improves over time. Imagine a doll that can tell you’re getting close to cumming and does the thing that brings you off, displaying her tongue for you just in time. THAT would be a huge Yes.

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

Maby, but i don't like to be spyed on me by big tech or hackers or anyone.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

ondsdoll wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 3:42 pm Maby, but i don't like to be spyed on me by big tech or hackers or anyone.
This is also my concern with the AI robots since as far as I understand they work as of now with open software. I would require the AI to have to be closed program without wifi access.
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

loadmaster22 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:33 am I would say No if all it adds is verbal behavior. A personalized chatGPT-speaking doll might be able to predict what i want, but it couldn’t act on it. I want a robot that can give handjobs and blowjobs that gets better through reinforcement learning. I say “that’s good”, “too slow”, or just make sounds, and she improves over time. Imagine a doll that can tell you’re getting close to cumming and does the thing that brings you off, displaying her tongue for you just in time. THAT would be a huge Yes.
I think this is something we should be reasonably close to doing now. It's not truly AI, so it should be a lot simpler.

There is already a voice-controlled Autoblow, which apparently reacts to some simple voice commands (I don't own one, but have heard from people who do). We also have auto-BJ dolls from IronTech. Someone just needs to pair something like IronTech's auto-BJ to simple voice commands.

It would be more complicated to add moving tongue speeds! But to just be able to sit back and say "faster," "slower," "deeper," etc... That should be feasible soon!

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

I want to keep sexdolls end sex related stuff especially private. There is a stigma on sexdolls and owners can be targeted easily with blackmailing.
Think of those people where desktop cameras where recording people in houses where hackers use this material for blackmailing and expose them online if the vicims did not meet the hackers terms.
AI is a tool in many ways for good and bad.
It's all still new stuff where a naive and nonchalant attitude is not very smart.

Everything that can be hacked requires security. This should therefore be central to integrated AI in sex dolls.
The question is whether that is the case with all these sex/relationship AI chatbots?

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

ondsdoll wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:44 pm I want to keep sexdolls end sex related stuff especially private. There is a stigma on sexdolls and owners can be targeted easily with blackmailing.
Think of those people where desktop cameras where recording people in houses where hackers use this material for blackmailing and expose them online if the vicims did not meet the hackers terms.
It's all still new stuff where a naive and nonchalant attitude is not very smart.

Everything that can be hacked requires security. This should therefore be central to integrated AI in sex dolls.
The question is whether that is the case with all these sex/relationship AI chatbots?
Well, let's keep in mind that we are all submitting our names, addresses, some detailed sexual preferences, and credit card information to Chinese manufacturers!

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

anatoly wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:49 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:44 pm I want to keep sexdolls end sex related stuff especially private. There is a stigma on sexdolls and owners can be targeted easily with blackmailing.

Well, let's keep in mind that we are all submitting our names, addresses, some detailed sexual preferences, and credit card information to Chinese manufacturers!
That could be a concern indeed, we want to have easy acces to the world as consumers and many sexdoll webstore are scam for sure.
And what about the legit TDF stores, they are actually sponsors and to be honnest I do feel double with this.

loadmaster22

Post by loadmaster22 »

anatoly wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:33 pm to just be able to sit back and say "faster," "slower," "deeper," etc... That should be feasible soon!
I hope our talented dollmakers are reading this thread! I would definitely drop a few thou for that

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

loadmaster22 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 7:02 pm
anatoly wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:33 pm to just be able to sit back and say "faster," "slower," "deeper," etc... That should be feasible soon!
I hope our talented dollmakers are reading this thread! I would definitely drop a few thou for that
Gotta get the guy who does the Autoblow AI together with IronTech. That would be something.

Roald
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Roald »

At some point, it’s going to get to the point where it starts bitching about the dishes or your shoes being out.

No, i have an inanimate sex doll for a reason lol.

Elrond

Post by Elrond »

Synthian wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 7:23 am They should have equal rights and protections under the law. There will undoubtedly be many AI Androids falling in love with their human liberators and vice versa. But sexual relations should not be a required duty while working to pay for the liberation fee.

If we do not treat AI with the human values of respect, kindness, and love, how can AI possibly value humans?
I guess that’s the theme of many movies/shows about humanoids e.g. Humans and Wife-like ot name two :)

If humanoids do reach this level, wouldn’t they be too human and risk of exhibiting the same behaviours that draw people to dolls nowadays?

From many posts that I’ve read here on TDF, many members have got into dolls because they’ve been done hard by or had many bad experiences with real humans. If dolls become so human like, would it be almost full circle and people will need to go back to “non-AI” dolls to escape not just from human partners but also from AI-dolls!
Starpery 151cm with “Libby” (Lubby head)
Zelex 170C with “Mariana” (GE125), “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread

loadmaster22

Post by loadmaster22 »

Arisa_ wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:41 pm
If humanoids do reach this level, wouldn’t they be too human and risk of exhibiting the same behaviours that draw people to dolls nowadays?
Yes you’re right! What’s the difference between a woman that won’t have sex with you and a doll that won’t have sex with you?

If we built a bulldozer that refuses to do what we say, what would we do? Set it out to pasture and build a new bulldozer that will do what we say!

Usersellour
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Usersellour »

I definitely would , there's no limit with these things!

INFORMATIONS