sexyrealsexdolls.com

New doll, testing all my wigs

Wigs, replacement eyebrows and eyelashes, and other hair related items.
Janeb23
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

New doll, testing all my wigs

Post by Janeb23 »

Got a new (my first) doll the other day and finally got the chance to test all these wigs I've accumulated in the past couple months. I'm not a hair stylist or anything like that so I just threw the wigs on and somewhat styled them. They all came with caps, but didn't see the need to use any of them here.

I personally like #1,#5 and #7. So I'll be using one of these when I pop her cherry.
#5 reminds me of Rangiku from the Bleach anime.
I don't need this many wigs so I'll most like part with all, but 2 or 3 of them, but it was fun to see how they all looked on her.
The long wigs seem pretty frustrating. They just seem to be sticking all over the face.
The short and medium length hair seem to be more to my liking.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New doll, testing all my wigs

Post by Wheezer »

Nice wigs and glad you found out a major doll fact quite early.

Long hair looks good for display, photo shoots and promotional stuff, but is a pain in real life. It gets tangled, sheds, can cut the TPE and even cause nails to come off during playtime.
Shorter hair tends to work better when the times get hot and heavy.

But well done long hair does look nice on a display doll. :)

Cheers!
...W...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I like #2 the best. I also like the cut of #4, but not crazy about the color.

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

I think they all have potential. Look into getting a wig brush (one with plastic loops) and see what you think about them after cleaning them up.
Congrats on the doll!
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

Khaossinua

Post by Khaossinua »

I like wigs №4, №6 & №8. I like short hair styles

Wig number 1 (pink) is also good, but it seems to me that he is not dressed correctly. And yes - all wigs need to be tidied up with a soft comb.
And the doll (in particular the head and face) must be treated with talc (baby powder) so that it is not sticky.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

#10 for me but needs brushed badly maybe even apply some coconut oil .
Fun fact ! I have this very same head as a spare .
I love the bright eyes!!!

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

I like 1,4,7,and 9.
Congrats on the new doll, I always enjoy when a new wig comes and you get to try ‘‘em out.

EveAndTheDude
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EveAndTheDude »

No 11 for me. I love comparative posts like this one - thanks. Is it my imagination or do the blonde wigs make the eyes appear slightly darker?

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Janeb23 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:18 pm Got a new (my first) doll the other day and finally got the chance to test all these wigs I've accumulated in the past couple months. I'm not a hair stylist or anything like that so I just threw the wigs on and somewhat styled them. They all came with caps, but didn't see the need to use any of them here.

I personally like #1,#5 and #7. So I'll be using one of these when I pop her cherry.
#5 reminds me of Rangiku from the Bleach anime.
I don't need this many wigs so I'll most like part with all, but 2 or 3 of them, but it was fun to see how they all looked on her.
The long wigs seem pretty frustrating. They just seem to be sticking all over the face.
The short and medium length hair seem to be more to my liking.
1,3 and 11 are my favorite.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Beside #7 I like the long ones (10-12) the most. You can bits of tame the hair by fighting static electricity. Wet your hands and sweep the hair. Can also do on single strands and curls additionally. Bits of cutting the longer hair to reasonable length can help as well. Most dolls have undersize heads (less than 54cm circumference) and are shorter generally. So some adaptions and intelligent wig choices is always necessary (know your doll´s head sizes and compare with what´s offered on the market). Your gals looks can also change quite dramatically if selecting realistic size iris eyes (12-13mm). Combine with different make-up and some disliked wigs can give a doll a quite different (maybe preferable) appearance. So don´t judge prematurely and keep all wigs til you´re absolutely safe. Unused wigs can also serve for experimenting with hairstyles, diferent lengths or even coloring, providing new ideas for next wig purchases. If for any reason you f*ck up those unwanted wigs, well... you wanted to get rid of them anyway. At least you learned something useful from that. 8)

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

The caps that often come with wigs that fit underneath are good for keeping the wig attached to the head, though that's more true with human heads than dolls.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Wigs #8 and #12 could be a hit if your pretty lady had blue eyes 💫✨😍 ...I have a weakness for blue-eyed blondes! :mrgreen: :angel:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

randomname1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by randomname1 »

Janeb23 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:18 pm Got a new (my first) doll the other day and finally got the chance to test all these wigs I've accumulated in the past couple months. I'm not a hair stylist or anything like that so I just threw the wigs on and somewhat styled them. They all came with caps, but didn't see the need to use any of them here.
How do you get the bangs in #5 to stand up more like that with more volume? Maybe tease with a teasing brush then hairspray? I just got my first doll recently and am trying to learn about wigs, thanks.

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

Number 8

Very nice looking , easy to comb and it wont get stucked or all around her when using the doll for what shes meant for

As a bonus ,can do small braids that connect backwards or lace it on the side ,to keep the hair out of her face
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

I like most of those hairstyles and find it hard to choose a favourite; #3 #4 #6 #8 #11
Khaossinua wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 4:08 pm And the doll (in particular the head and face) must be treated with talc (baby powder) so that it is not sticky.
I don't recommend using talcum powder on TPE. I have first-hand experience of it damaging the surface of my tanned doll. It was too abrasive: Baby powder vs. Talcum powder
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

INFORMATIONS