betterlovedoll.com

Owners of sex dolls are less prone to sexual aggression, but also ...

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Jussi

Owners of sex dolls are less prone to sexual aggression, but also ...

Post by Jussi »

Owners of sex dolls are less prone to sexual aggression, but also have lower sexual self-esteem
An online survey of owners of sex dolls in multiple world countries showed that they were less prone to sexual aggression compared to persons who do not own sex dolls. They were also more likely to see women as unknowable, the world as dangerous, and to have lower sexual self-esteem. The study was published in the Journal of Sex Research.
https://www.psypost.org/2023/03/owners- ... teem-70034
:painting:

sailor21
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Owners of sex dolls are less prone to sexual aggression, but also ...

Post by sailor21 »

Maybe researchers did not include the “because I don’t want to deal with all the drama and BS” option. 😂

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

True ^^^^^

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Where do they get the people for these surveys???

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

Lower sexual self esteem? Lol sure bud
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

sailor21 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:59 am Maybe researchers did not include the “because I don’t want to deal with all the drama and BS” option. 😂
They probably interpret this as "seeing women as unknowable". Not sure they're right, but I'm guessing that's the reason. Come to think of it, "not wanting to deal with all the drama" could well be the exact opposite of seeing women as unknowable. :lol:

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I definitely believe that having a Sex Doll does help take the edge off, or in other words helps relieve sexual angst, see a Hot woman or Women out in the world that you know will never give you the time of day, Oh Well, Ive got my sex Doll or Dolls to sooth this

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

nicvncnt wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 11:43 am
sailor21 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:59 am Maybe researchers did not include the “because I don’t want to deal with all the drama and BS” option. 😂
They probably interpret this as "seeing women as unknowable". Not sure they're right, but I'm guessing that's the reason. Come to think of it, "not wanting to deal with all the drama" could well be the exact opposite of seeing women as unknowable. :lol:
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

swampass123
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by swampass123 »

Jussi wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:41 am Owners of sex dolls are less prone to sexual aggression, but also have lower sexual self-esteem
An online survey of owners of sex dolls in multiple world countries showed that they were less prone to sexual aggression compared to persons who do not own sex dolls. They were also more likely to see women as unknowable, the world as dangerous, and to have lower sexual self-esteem. The study was published in the Journal of Sex Research.
https://www.psypost.org/2023/03/owners- ... teem-70034
:painting:
What exactly is considered "unknowable?" Also, I could see the less sexual aggression, but self-esteem? Is that because we don't want to screw everything in sight?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Anastasia wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 11:03 am Where do they get the people for these surveys???
Easy. You start with a conclusion, carefully phrase your survey questions to support it, then tell your target audience you'd like their opinion. :mrgreen:

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Mr Franz wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 2:54 pm
Anastasia wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 11:03 am Where do they get the people for these surveys???
Easy. You start with a conclusion, carefully phrase your survey questions to support it, then tell your target audience you'd like their opinion. :mrgreen:
Ahh yes ,to appease the donors

Strangelove80
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Strangelove80 »

The main problem with these surveys is that they typically have a very small sampling compared to the activity itself. Thousands of dolls have been sold and are being sold in fairly large numbers all over the world, for many different reasons. It probably will be difficult to get large numbers of doll owners to contribute to a large scale survey due to the current public hostility to dolls expressed by some academicians and researchers. We are a niche activity that many people frankly frown on (usually out of ignorance, but the frowning does influence many politicians looking for a quick cheap shot), and that makes many of us vulnerable to "outing" if participating in such a survey. But without a much larger sample and a more complex set of questions with more nuance for accuracy, and survey will be less useful for guiding policies or possible political action.....

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Surveys can abit bias since there are married or engaged couples who buy dolls or even torso’s to fully blossom sexual experiences with their partner. So that rules out low self esteem. And then you have ppl like me who barely have any free time to mingle with someone due to work. So I opted out on having my own doll to not feel lonely.

It is true that we can be more sexual aggressive without a doll, but that’s only because we aren’t getting any action to remedy that besides a temporary masturbation which can increase that aggression overtime. You could say the same for not having a real relationship.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

exactly :haha4:

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I always tell these survey takers that though we may have dolls in common, if you've met one doll lifestyler then you've met one doll lifestyler. Spend some time on this forum and it's plain to see that few among us fit neatly into whatever stereotypes these authors and sociologists attempt to contrive. The last person most of them want to hear from is a man who meets the rule of sixes and is thus highly attractive to women yet chooses the doll life anyway. Nope, most of them want to paint our entire community as being sociopathic and incel because for them the idea that desireable men would opt out of the dating and marriage market is a dark alley that they don't want to walk through.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS