www.tayu-doll.com

TAYU 158C+ with Riley Head *** Full Review / Info Drop: Photos, GIFs & Videos ***

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

TAYU 158C+ with Riley Head *** Full Review / Info Drop: Photos, GIFs & Videos ***

Post by crazedcat »

Gonna keep the words to a minimum because photos & videos speak louder than words. I'm including GIFs for instant gratification visuals but there will be higher resolution .mov files at the end of this post that can be downloaded if you want to view better quality versions of the GIFs.

1. ORDER & VENDOR
This is my 4th doll through MyRobotDoll because they’re the best in the game IMO and one of the few authorized Tayu vendors. Easy, seamless, flawless as always. With Alice I never have any worries and she responds to emails fast. I HIGHLY recommend them. Shout out to Alice! Her logistics company got the doll to me in record time.

2. SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Not gonna bore you all with the box photos as we’ve seen it all. Box and packaging is very solid. The doll is safely sandwiched between two layers of molded foam and wrapped in Tayu’s signature silver soft cloth blanket. Hands, feet, and mid-section are all foam wrapped. 3rd doll I’ve received from Tayu with zero damage. This one actually arrived with all of their factory hard edge protectors still around the box so I don’t think US customs even opened it.

3. WEIGHT
Weight is a growing concern for many. Tayu excels in creating lightweight dolls and the 158C+ is no exception. My doll has all the Ultra Soft options as well as the Gel Butt which adds roughly 4kg.

Body without head: 24.2kg / 53.5 lbs. (Standard softness body is ~21kg)

Head: 2 kg / 4.4 lbs.

Total weight: 26.2 kg / 57.9 lbs

158c_weight1.jpg
158c_weight1.jpg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 8452 times

4. IMPROVEMENTS
1. No more twisty wrists. When the wrists rotate the silicone on the forearms can now rotate as well, eliminating the infamous kink at the wrist joint.
2. Gel Butt feels more squishy and fluid (compared to my 2022 148D+)
3. Seamline is almost non-existent.
4. Shapely arms. Arms now have more tone and taper toward the wrist.
5. No LH gape when legs are fully spread eagle.

5. RILEY HEAD
Tayu introduced a new Western head "Riley" with the release of the 158C+. I think she looks sexy and can also pull off an Eastern European look as well (Russian/Ukrainian). Custom makeup with smoky eyes. Full lips with soft oral ROS movable jaw head. Head is very soft and the mechanical eyes have great coloring with tiny blood vessels.

Riley_head1.gif
Riley_head1.gif (50.57 MiB) Viewed 8452 times

6. BREASTS
Love these "smaller" perky, upturned breasts. A nice areola to boob ratio. VERY soft and fun to play with and slap around! The body detail and veining on the chest area is beautiful and really enhances the immersive experience. I feel this breast size works really well proportionally with the rest of the doll’s slim features and balances nicely with the hips.

Tayu158c_breasts1.gif
Tayu158c_breasts1.gif (56.9 MiB) Viewed 8452 times
Tayu158c_breasts1.jpg
Tayu158c_breasts1.jpg (2.08 MiB) Viewed 8452 times

7. LOVE HOLES
Perfect LHP. This is pretty much the Gold Standard of love hole positioning. Both the anus and vagina are extremely stretchy and soft. Tayu achieves soft yet durable silicone with incredible elasticity for their love holes that wrap tight around you and hug every inch. Most manufacturers haven't figured this out yet and are still creating dolls with super tight, harder silicone holes that are actually painful to pork! Also, their holes tend to eventually split.

Being with a Tayu doll is as close as you'll get to the feeling of a real woman. They truly are built for sex!

*** I had a speculum on order from Amazon that didn't get delivered in time for this review. I'll update in a future post here so we can all get a deep look inside and see the LH texturing and cervix ***

8. BUTT
Again, the photos and video will be my words here. Just a beautifully shaped booty with a nice deep ass crack. The Ultra Soft Gel Butt upgrade is a MUST!!! You'll spend hours just squeezing and slapping dat ass! Plus those love dimples just above her butt...LORDY!!!! Enjoy…

Tayu158c_AssSlap1.gif
Tayu158c_AssSlap1.gif (91.49 MiB) Viewed 8452 times
Tayu158c_assvag1.jpg
Tayu158c_assvag1.jpg (2.55 MiB) Viewed 8452 times

9. TORSO, BACK & LEGS
The mid-section is soft which makes for a great feeling when you have your hands around her waist. Tummy is a pleasure to poke, pinch, or squeeze. Sexy hip bones and the belly button is a gorgeous. Tayu really has perfected naval design. The back is well-defined with shoulder blades, vertebrae, and spine textures. Very sexy! Legs are long and well toned with fantastic realistic veining in the thighs. The knee molding looks crazy good as well.

Tayu158c_frontback1.jpg
Tayu158c_frontback1.jpg (3.67 MiB) Viewed 8452 times
Tayu158c_legs1.jpg
Tayu158c_legs1.jpg (2.59 MiB) Viewed 8452 times
Tayu158c_vag1.gif
Tayu158c_vag1.gif (97.74 MiB) Viewed 8452 times
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: TAYU 158C+ with Riley Head *** Full Review / Info Drop: Photos, GIFs & Videos ***

Post by crazedcat »

9. FEET
Not usually a feet guy but the 158C has cute feet! I got the hard standing feet and the transition from soft to hard is at mid-calf and hardly visible. If you look real closely you might be able to discern it in some of the photos. If I didn’t know it was there I probably would never notice. The transition from soft to hard feels more like a gradual hardening rather than an abrupt soft-to-hard delineation. The feet have incredible texturing and detailing. I think I'm now a feet guy 8O

158c_feet1.jpg
158c_feet1.jpg (3.85 MiB) Viewed 8439 times

10. HANDS
I got the hard hands and it's pretty much the way to go as they feel VERY durable. Articulated fingers comes standard. Detailing is very nice; good veining all around as well as realistic coloring especially around the knuckles. The blood red nails are kinda sexy and edgy.

Tayu158c_hands1.jpg
Tayu158c_hands1.jpg (2.6 MiB) Viewed 8439 times

As promised, below are the .mov files if you want a better look at those GIFs. Overall, this will be my final doll. I don't think this one can ever be beat IMO. I know everyone has different tastes but to me Tayu just nailed it here. This doll just checks EVERY box for me.

Now that I think of it, maybe she won't be my final doll. Maybe...JUST MAYBE...she needs a twin sister :twisted:

Peace all! Thanks for reading and Happy Holidays!

Riley_head1.mov
(17.48 MiB) Downloaded 311 times
Tayu158c_AssSlap1.mov
(20.72 MiB) Downloaded 376 times
Tayu158c_breasts1.mov
(13.15 MiB) Downloaded 330 times
Tayu158c_LH1.mov
(14.59 MiB) Downloaded 455 times
Tayu158c_LH2.mov
(33.69 MiB) Downloaded 503 times
Tayu158c_LH3.mov
(30.94 MiB) Downloaded 507 times
Tayu158c_vag1.mov
(18.38 MiB) Downloaded 514 times
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: TAYU 158C+ with Riley Head *** Full Review / Info Drop: Photos, GIFs & Videos ***

Post by Nackers »

That looks amazing. And those gifs, Oh my!

Skimeng

Post by Skimeng »

Have mine on order!
Mandy/Melissa SM156A TPE
viewtopic.php?p=2180835#p2180835

blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blackcad »

My God! She looks so good. Too bad she's not listed on Sex Doll Canada or I'd get out the cc. Such a bad experience ordering drop-shipping direct from manufacturer through a company before with Canada Customs so I'm really leery. I had to clear the doll myself as it was held up! Super embarrassing!

It's too bad because Tayu said the sale extension was only extended through this weekend, and despite Sex Doll Canada being an authorized dealer, it's not on their website. Only two other 158cm dolls, not customizable at all. Damn!!!!

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

So... is the silicone pigmented or not?
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

GrimmHorizon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by GrimmHorizon »

crazedcat, thank you for another great review and more detailed look at Riley. I'm glad that this is the doll I have decided on for my next purchase. Your photos and reviews have been extremely helpful. Thank you for the work you do. Hopefully my new girl will be gracing these forums soon™
Charlotte - Aibei 153H
Katerina -Tayu 158C+ - soon™

Aexpin007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aexpin007 »

DocWen wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:58 pm So... is the silicone pigmented or not?
Am pretty sure it is not pigmented.

crabstacean

Post by crabstacean »

Love it!
crazedcat wrote:Image
I didn't notice the new shapely arms and they do look fantastic. That's a more than welcome improvement! They did have a boring tube-like shape in the other bodies. It's great to see some actual curves in them now! It seems TAYU has not neglected anything with this one.

And oh my gawd, that amazing butt together with those dimples and vertebrae indication... Hope you have plenty of fire extinguishers over there.
crazedcat wrote:Tayu158c_LH3.mov
Noticed they reduced the size of the gape a bit! At least when compared to my 161F. I imagine the improvements in their elastic silicone has allowed them to make the entrance a bit tighter. That's awesome!
crazedcat wrote:I got the hard hands and it's pretty much the way to go as they feel VERY durable.
I ordered the standard ones with mine since I haven't had any issues with my 161F. Are the seamlines noticeable? Can't seem to notice them in your pictures. I may consider upgrading if there are no drawbacks.

Thanks for the review! TAYU is really doing great work. Happy to part ways with my money!
Luna → TAYU 161F
Juliet → MLW 148B
Hina → TAYU 158C+

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Thanks for the review, very complex. I like the new body and features that come with it.
My next purchase from Tayu will be the 161cm body.
This new body as cool as it is has a very small waist and C cup is just not my cup.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Fantastic review crazecat. Tons of good information here and looks like another well designed and beautiful doll from Tayu. :glou:
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

jkk211

Post by jkk211 »

I almost ordered but I'm hoping for a 170 version with a thin waist but not this thin.

Commish

Post by Commish »

Great review thank you for this. I'm gettin' mine also saw this photo on tayu website this body is freakin crazy!!!!! what a tight little hot bod man oh man just love it! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Screen Shot 2023-11-13.jpg
Screen Shot 2023-11-13.jpg (770.94 KiB) Viewed 8026 times

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Nackers wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:44 pm That looks amazing. And those gifs, Oh my!
Thanks Nackers! GIFs have been removed due to penetration (forum rules) but mods left the videos up for download so they can still be seen.
Skimeng wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:53 pm Have mine on order!
You're gonna love her! :glou:
blackcad wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:32 pm My God! She looks so good. Too bad she's not listed on Sex Doll Canada or I'd get out the cc. Such a bad experience ordering drop-shipping direct from manufacturer through a company before with Canada Customs so I'm really leery. I had to clear the doll myself as it was held up! Super embarrassing!

It's too bad because Tayu said the sale extension was only extended through this weekend, and despite Sex Doll Canada being an authorized dealer, it's not on their website. Only two other 158cm dolls, not customizable at all. Damn!!!!
Can you order thru MyRobotDoll? Maybe you can get a rain check on the promo price! :thumbs_up:
GrimmHorizon wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:11 pm crazedcat, thank you for another great review and more detailed look at Riley. I'm glad that this is the doll I have decided on for my next purchase. Your photos and reviews have been extremely helpful. Thank you for the work you do. Hopefully my new girl will be gracing these forums soon™
You're welcome Grimm, more photos will be added so stay tuned :D
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

crabstacean wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:35 am Image

Love it!

Thanks for the review! TAYU is really doing great work. Happy to part ways with my money!
Crab I believe you and I have the exact same taste :lol:
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

INFORMATIONS