Starpery.com

Is this mold or something else?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
ottar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Is this mold or something else?

Post by ottar »

Hello,

I recently received my doll(in the last 3 days) and bought an endoscope to check the holes for mold as a precaution. I noticed 3 black spots in the anus that I think may be mold but I don't smell anything bad. I've never used the anus, but water did get into the hole while cleaning out the vagina (which has no black spots inside btw). I did dry the anus after the water leaked in but it looks like I might have been unsuccessful. If it is mold, how do I get rid of it?
Attachments
2.JPG
2.JPG (39.92 KiB) Viewed 882 times
1.JPG
1.JPG (41.59 KiB) Viewed 882 times

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Re: Is this mold or something else?

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Is your doll silicone or tpe?
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

ottar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ottar »

Hot doll reviews wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:39 pm Is your doll silicone or tpe?
Silicone.

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Well idk if I would worry about it. It would I’m guessing take longer then 3 days. People here have experimented with bleach (way watered down) also peroxide etc I’m not 100% sure they work and they were experimenting on tpe so maybe no good for silicone. I would imagine tpe is more susceptible to mold than silicone. Those spots may be nothing just saying. If you’re worried about it maybe you could pluck them out but that might not be easy to do idk. I would just keep an eye on it before doing anything see if it gets worse first. Steam may do it, silicone can take some heat, tpe can’t, but everything in moderation you don’t want to hurt your doll, so explore options first. Someone on here may have the right options (advice) give it some time for reply’s to come in. That’s all I got for now brother.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Mold doesn't grow on dry surfaces. So if the anus was never used I doubt the water would travel far enough to create mold. You should be fine, if you have drying sticks laying around use them for both holes next time. Air blowers will always be the better option, but drying sticks still get the job done and are given free with dolls.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

These are mold spots, quite clearly defined
MoldSpots.JPG
MoldSpots.JPG (18.93 KiB) Viewed 784 times

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Also, I just remembered something, when they pour these doll they hold the inserts for the vagina and anal parts with elastic band type material (string like), so when they demold the doll they pull those mold inserts out and cut those bands up inside and the strings spring up and are hidden deep in their holes, that’s probably what you found up there brother, keep an eye on it, but I’m thinking that’s what your seeing on the scope.

ottar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ottar »

Hot doll reviews wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:53 am Also, I just remembered something, when they pour these doll they hold the inserts for the vagina and anal parts with elastic band type material (string like), so when they demold the doll they pull those mold inserts out and cut those bands up inside and the strings spring up and are hidden deep in their holes, that’s probably what you found up there brother, keep an eye on it, but I’m thinking that’s what your seeing on the scope.
Ok. I'll take another look when I get home and try to see If I can get a clearer image of what I'm seeing. Thank you and thanks to everyone else here commenting.

ottar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ottar »

Using a light with the endoscope I discovered that there are several of these small black dots in the anus (like a total of 6). They may have already been there but due to the low light of the endoscope, i did not see them. The vagina has none of these black dots. Something else i noticed, was this long strip of black in one of the photos. I can't reach it, but I don't think its mold.
Attachments
Photo_2024-05-01_17_03_01_181.JPG
Photo_2024-05-01_17_03_01_181.JPG (406.86 KiB) Viewed 619 times
Photo_2024-05-01_16_56_01_613.JPG
Photo_2024-05-01_16_56_01_613.JPG (380.42 KiB) Viewed 619 times

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

It’s probably nothing, but since you have the scope it can’t hurt to keep an eye on it.

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

doesn't look like mold, more like debris of some kind. I think mold would be more diffuse and splotchy like what seagull posted. On the other hand, I'm not the one sticking my junk in there so it's easy for me to say.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Mold always starts on the surface n grows into TPE doll material :thumbs_down:

INFORMATIONS