funwestdoll.com

Curvy Candy wants an after-school study buddy

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Curvy Candy wants an after-school study buddy

Post by Funwest Doll »

The new college freshman walks up to you ...

"Oh, um, hi! My name is Candy. We don't know each other, but we're in class together ... Oh, you noticed me? Really? Wow! Um, great!"

You size her up. 161cm (5'3"). Cute little tits. Toned stomach. Squeezable ass. Great legs. 93cm-62cm-102cm (37"-24"-40"). Total pin-up material.

"Listen, I'm having some trouble with this topic and could really use some help. Maybe you could come by my place this evening to help me study? You would? Really? Oh, you're the best!"

She stares deeply, knowingly, into your eyes.

"If there's anything I can do to repay you, just tell me."

Her hand, unconsciously, slides along her sexy thigh toward her pussy.

And suddenly you know that you're going to get a taste of Candy. Find her at https://funwestdoll.com/product/sex-doll-candy-161cm/
Attachments
_N1A1990.jpg
_N1A1990.jpg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 986 times
_N1A1971.jpg
_N1A1971.jpg (2.09 MiB) Viewed 986 times
_N1A1887.jpg
_N1A1887.jpg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 986 times
FUNWEST DOLL products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy.
www.funwestdoll.com

Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Curvy Candy wants an after-school study buddy

Post by Funwest Doll »

If you love one of our dolls, welcome to communicate with me!
FUNWEST DOLL products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy.
www.funwestdoll.com

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Well THIS got me rock hard and pointing toward the center of the earth …
Attachments
CFC50834-2672-4ED7-8EFF-FE07DCE0AACF.jpeg
CFC50834-2672-4ED7-8EFF-FE07DCE0AACF.jpeg (40.34 KiB) Viewed 911 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Funwest Doll »

We want more people to discover Funwest dolls, and will select 3 winners to receive a free doll with free shipping! :glou:

viewtopic.php?t=153993

Everyone is welcome to participate. Click in to have a look.
Attachments
banner.jpg
banner.jpg (531.79 KiB) Viewed 710 times
www.funwestdoll.com

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Along with Bambi https://funwestdoll.com/product/sex-doll-bambi-161cm/ I can her well imagine beeing some dark skin (african) gal. With some matching accessories off course (wigs, eye color, make up...). So have some examples of darkest possible TPE versions for both? 8)

The 161cm looks best suited for the purpose. Lovely and realistically shaped, without any those stereotypes so oftenly sold as black african type body. :plaidskirt: For further improvement I´d bits of subtract from waist and boobs (W 50-55cm, B 80-85), also decreasing some weight.

Candy face is good to go. Bambi could be more versatile with more neutral facial expression. :glou:

Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Funwest Doll »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 7:33 am Along with Bambi https://funwestdoll.com/product/sex-doll-bambi-161cm/ I can her well imagine beeing some dark skin (african) gal. With some matching accessories off course (wigs, eye color, make up...). So have some examples of darkest possible TPE versions for both? 8)

The 161cm looks best suited for the purpose. Lovely and realistically shaped, without any those stereotypes so oftenly sold as black african type body. :plaidskirt: For further improvement I´d bits of subtract from waist and boobs (W 50-55cm, B 80-85), also decreasing some weight.

Candy face is good to go. Bambi could be more versatile with more neutral facial expression. :glou:
You can post her to viewtopic.php?t=153993. Get a chance to get free dolls. :glou:
www.funwestdoll.com

INFORMATIONS