elsababe.com

Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup REVIEW

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
ghila87

Re: Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup REVIEW

Post by ghila87 »

That's what I wanted to hear. Praise to you and in this case to the manufacturer who acknowledged the issue.
just a guy wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:20 am Thanks :)

I have also Pm with Elsa Babe and they have promised me new doll so thanks for that Elsa Babe. I'm still trying to fix this one though since it would be a waste to throw it away not at least trying to fix it first.

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

That's huge news, congrats! I'm really happy to hear that Elsababe is making this right for you.

I just ordered the same body recently, and that is a big relief to me, too.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

by 4891d » 06 Mar 2024 19:57

just a guy wrote: ↑06 Mar 2024 13:20
I have also Pm with Elsa Babe and they have promised me new doll so thanks for that Elsa Babe.

Good news! :)
by baphometric » 06 Mar 2024 22:57
That's huge news, congrats! I'm really happy to hear that Elsababe is making this right for you.

I just ordered the same body recently, and that is a big relief to me, too.
Yes this is good news indeed :)
Elsa Babe even let me choose different doll since I don't really want another 40 kg doll because I'm running out of space and 40 kg is too much to handle.

:glou:
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Very happy to see elsa babe step up on this one and take care of you.
Personally, I would have dealt with them directly to begin with instead of through a vendor.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

In Finland vendors take the first responsobility so that's why I went through vendor.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I tried to drill hole to the hole to the pipe today, but with no success. The pipe is super hard and the drill don't make any kind of dent to it. Also it is very hard and slippery so I can't keep the drill in one place because of it. Besides that the silicone is hard to keep of the pipe so there's that too. If I can't drill to it then only option is to just poor resin to it and try to align the pipe on top of the screw.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

just a guy wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:46 am I tried to drill hole to the hole to the pipe today, but with no success. The pipe is super hard and the drill don't make any kind of dent to it. Also it is very hard and slippery so I can't keep the drill in one place because of it. Besides that the silicone is hard to keep of the pipe so there's that too. If I can't drill to it then only option is to just poor resin to it and try to align the pipe on top of the screw.

I'm a machinist so I thought I would give you a few tips on this. First of all, drilling stainless steel is difficult. You need a special very hard drill bit because the stainless steel material is harder than most of the hardware store drill bits. I prefer to use ones made of Cobalt material. They are expensive but you need a hard material that will not Dull. Some websites will recommend using a high-speed steel drill bit, but a lot are misadvertised and will not cut through stainless steel.

There are several Brands of drill bits here in America that are made of Cobalt material. I will not begin to guess the names of cobalt material drill bits available in Finland. But you should go out and buy a quality drill bit like this:
Cobalt drill bit
Cobalt drill bit
milwaukee-twist-drill-bits-48-89-2313-64_1000.jpg (37.61 KiB) Viewed 424 times
Do not be fooled by the golden colored ones let's say they are titanium nitride coated. They are a very soft Steel drill bit with a very very thin coating of a hard material. But it will wear off very quickly. If you read the package carefully they will tell you that that drill bits or suitable for wood and soft metal. A lot of people get fooled thinking they are very hard drill bits. When in fact they are about the lowest quality you can buy.

You will also need to run the drill bit at a substantially lowers speed. And using some sort of lubrication, really helps. When the stainless steel heats up, and the pressure you are pressing down with does not continue at an equal rate, it will harden the stainless steel. Then it is nearly impossible to drill with a drill bit. You would need a carbide Milling cutter. So once you get a slow turning rate on your drill, with a little lubrication, preferably a thick Grease because of your doll, or a water based machine lubricant, once you start drilling don't let up the pressure.

Another key thing to Drilling into a piece of pipe is that you need a dimple or an indent in the pipe in order for the drill bit to Center into. Otherwise it will simply wander off the tube. The hardware store will have hardened Steel Center punches for this task. Mark the Spot that you want to drill with a black marker, Center the pointed punch over it, and hit it hard with a hammer to put a dent into it put the drill bit to settle into. Without that dent the drill bit will tend to Simply roll off the pipe as the drill bit twists.

For some general knowledge here is a link that will help you understand how to drill stainless steel. I assume that's what the skeleton is made of. Even if not, all of these tips will still be valid

But you will need a high quality drill bit and a center punch. And rotate the drill slowly with a variable speed drill. Not simply one that turns on and off. That will be way too fast.

https://trdsf.com/blogs/news/drilling-s ... s%20steel.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

The problem is to keep the drill in one place I know that dent might do it so I will test this next. The drill I used is for metal I have used this same set to drill like 3 mm thic metal before the problem is to keep the drill on same place since I also have to keep the silicone out of the way.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

just a guy wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:28 pm The problem is to keep the drill in one place I know that dent might do it so I will test this next. The drill I used is for metal I have used this same set to drill like 3 mm thic metal before the problem is to keep the drill on same place since I also have to keep the silicone out of the way.
Watch this video on how to keep the drill centered on a piece of tubing

https://youtube.com/shorts/1b-4UF6V6Mc?feature=shared

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

thanks

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I tested to do a dent and I managed to do one, but the steel is too hard for my drill so I couldn't drill throgh or even make any progress what so ever.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

WaffleNerd
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by WaffleNerd »

Steel that has been welded tends to be harder than normal. I would recommend a carbide bit if you can find one to get through the temper.

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

just a guy wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 am I tested to do a dent and I managed to do one, but the steel is too hard for my drill so I couldn't drill throgh or even make any progress what so ever.
You need a unique and hard drill bit to drill through stainless steel. I put a picture and a description of the drill bit in my original reply to you.

That is extremely important as is keeping the drill bit turning slowly and not screaming fast. That will case harden the stainless steel, and no drill bit will drill through it unless it is tungsten carbine.

If you were able to make a dimple, now you need to go buy the correct drill bit. They are about 10 times expensive as a normal drill bit made for soft metal and wood. Which is what most drill bits are made for

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I will buy the harder drill set and test it.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

todayt went and bought the cobalt drills (set of 2) like suggested by MinniMagg. Also bought centre puncher, another set of hss drills that should be though, but just in case I bought the cobalt ones like suggested. Marker that I hit the point to the steel pipe so the drill stays in place. Also bought epoxy for metal and 16mm wrench socket.

prices:

16mm wrench socket 4,5€
Centre Punch 4€
cobalt drill set of 2 in one package 3,5€
1,5 - 6mm hss drill set 7,9€
metal epoxy 11,9€

total: 31,8€

If I can manage to now make the fucking hole into the pipe and then put some screw there like suggested then 31,8€ is the final repair price for the doll.
Plan A
is to drill holes into 2 part and use wrench socket like suggested. I will also use metal epoxy so it will become super hard binding and hopefully fill any gaps inside the pipe.

Plan B
I fail to drill holes I only use metal epoxy and wrench socket.

I will update photos after I have had time to do this.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

INFORMATIONS