www.lovenestle.com

Yuki larger model

LoveNestle is a world-leading brand in the manufacturing of silicone torso dolls. As pioneers in this industry, we take immense pride in being the first company to utilize Ultra-Soft Silicone on sex doll torsos. The groundbreaking use of this innovative material sets us apart, revolutionizing the realism and tactile experience of our products. Your Orgasm is Our Mission! Website: www.lovenestle.com
GandaPexe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Yuki larger model

Post by GandaPexe »

So, when will be released a new Yuki model, or Savannah, or similar in shape (not Olivia), that has the height between Yuki and Savannah?
Because Yuki is a bit small (55 cm) and Savannah is already a bit tall (95), a size in between would be great, like 75 cm.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Yuki larger model

Post by just a guy »

I own 73cm torso doll and it's too small. You really want 85cm height doll like Vanessa. 85cm height is just perfect :) and since lovenestle makes the skeleton have arching back you can arch the back and shorten the torso too :) Or! Twist is back so the boobies hit the face when she rides you :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

GandaPexe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GandaPexe »

I understand your point, but i believe a middle ground would be a great addition. The Olivia model has the measures, but the shape unfortunately...

GandaPexe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GandaPexe »

So, anyone from the company that might inform us if you developing already a model like the one i'm talking about, or if you plan to do it or not?

INFORMATIONS