www.wmdolls.com

When can we order Angel Kiss dolls with (S)TPE?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: When can we order Angel Kiss dolls with (S)TPE?

Post by just a guy »

yes 175D is the TPE version I mentioned and the head also is very close to the angel kiss. Your answer led to same model with differnet head. Not sure did you try to correct me when I lready had the correct model there I was refering to.
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

175D, 162E, 164D, 172B, they are all available in both silicone (AK) and tpe (WM). So are many of the classic WM heads. The 162E and 172B however are only available as an "AIO" All-In-One version with head permanently attached.

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

Cubiko wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 8:55 am 175D, 162E, 164D, 172B, they are all available in both silicone (AK) and tpe (WM). So are many of the classic WM heads. The 162E and 172B however are only available as an "AIO" All-In-One version with head permanently attached.
From all models you mention I don't am that attracted to any of them.
Most newer AK models have better LHP en and are overall better looking.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Angel Kiss will likely always just be the silicone branch of WM Doll.

Manufacturing of silicone and TPE are different enough that they are not easy able to “copy” models from one medium to the other.

If you prefer the AK looks…. Get an AK in silicone… I doubt you’d be disappointed
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:00 am Angel Kiss will likely always just be the silicone branch of WM Doll.

Manufacturing of silicone and TPE are different enough that they are not easy able to “copy” models from one medium to the other.

If you prefer the AK looks…. Get an AK in silicone… I doubt you’d be disappointed
I am in doubt about purchasing a silicone doll and weigh the pros and cons against TPE.

The reviews I come across with silicone dolls are sometimes negative when it comes to durability and sexual pleasure.

Although your review is favorable.

INFORMATIONS