SexDollAmerica.com

Where does your doll stay?

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Where does your doll stay?

Post by true_blue22 »

JayMass_68 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:58 pm My chloe, I used to put her in the box she was shipped in, but one day my sister came to visit so I had to put her in the closet. Afterwards I put her on the bed but I found that my cat chewed the silicone. . . One of her arms has been damaged and I'm trying to figure out how to patch her up. So as a reminder to all cat owners, you may want to avoid letting dolls and cats stay together.
Hey, JayMass. Yikes - I'm sorry to see how your cat damaged Chloe. If your cat likes hanging out on your bed and Chloe usually wasn't there, puss may have seen it as an invasion of his/her territory when Chloe was placed there. I have a cat, too - he was 7 years old when my doll, Erik, arrived in 2021. Mine has always come to sleep with me every night. So when Erik arrived, I wanted puss to get used to him being there gradually. At first, I kept Erik in the spare room for one night, then on my bed the next night. I alternated like that for a couple of weeks and puss soon got used to him. My 2 major concerns when Erik arrived were: 1) That my cat might piss on him to mark territory and 2) Might use him as a scratching post. Thankfully, neither of those things happened. Now my cat spends most of the day sleeping on my bed between Erik's legs. (With leggings on to protect him from loose fur.) I've also heard about cats curling up on doll's laps to sleep. So it's possible for cats to live with dolls peacefully. I think the main thing is introducing them to the doll gradually. Because this was my cat's home before it was my doll's home.

Now for my answer to the question in this thread: Erik lives on my bed 24/7 - for a couple of reasons. 1) He has 2 loose hip joints and can't stand. He can't support his own weight and even at 36.8kg/81.1 lbs, he's quite heavy. I have less strength as a woman, so it's hard for me to lift him. And 2) Before he arrived, my husband had one condition: that Erik wasn't allowed to be in the lounge room with me. And I understand why: he's heavy and if someone arrived unannounced, I'd struggle with moving him to hide him. But that's a small price to pay: a lot of other guys in my husband's position probably wouldn't have accepted a doll at all. So I consider myself lucky in that regard. :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

JayMass_68
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JayMass_68 »

true_blue22 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:25 am
JayMass_68 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:58 pm My chloe, I used to put her in the box she was shipped in, but one day my sister came to visit so I had to put her in the closet. Afterwards I put her on the bed but I found that my cat chewed the silicone. . . One of her arms has been damaged and I'm trying to figure out how to patch her up. So as a reminder to all cat owners, you may want to avoid letting dolls and cats stay together.
Hey, JayMass. Yikes - I'm sorry to see how your cat damaged Chloe. If your cat likes hanging out on your bed and Chloe usually wasn't there, puss may have seen it as an invasion of his/her territory when Chloe was placed there. I have a cat, too - he was 7 years old when my doll, Erik, arrived in 2021. Mine has always come to sleep with me every night. So when Erik arrived, I wanted puss to get used to him being there gradually. At first, I kept Erik in the spare room for one night, then on my bed the next night. I alternated like that for a couple of weeks and puss soon got used to him. My 2 major concerns when Erik arrived were: 1) That my cat might piss on him to mark territory and 2) Might use him as a scratching post. Thankfully, neither of those things happened. Now my cat spends most of the day sleeping on my bed between Erik's legs. (With leggings on to protect him from loose fur.) I've also heard about cats curling up on doll's laps to sleep. So it's possible for cats to live with dolls peacefully. I think the main thing is introducing them to the doll gradually. Because this was my cat's home before it was my doll's home.

Now for my answer to the question in this thread: Erik lives on my bed 24/7 - for a couple of reasons. 1) He has 2 loose hip joints and can't stand. He can't support his own weight and even at 36.8kg/81.1 lbs, he's quite heavy. I have less strength as a woman, so it's hard for me to lift him. And 2) Before he arrived, my husband had one condition: that Erik wasn't allowed to be in the lounge room with me. And I understand why: he's heavy and if someone arrived unannounced, I'd struggle with moving him to hide him. But that's a small price to pay: a lot of other guys in my husband's position probably wouldn't have accepted a doll at all. So I consider myself lucky in that regard. :D
Yeah, I totally agree with you. And it's not my cat's fault, since pets just don't understand what is "wrong" or "right" when they just want to have some fun. And good point, maybe next time when I got a new doll I should let my cat get to know her gradually. I'll try my best to fix or repair my Chloe's arm.

Here is my girl before bites, she's so charming :angel:
chloe28.jpg
chloe28.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 2067 times
chloe.jpg
chloe.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2067 times
chloe035.jpg
chloe035.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 2067 times
chloe41.jpg
chloe41.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 2067 times

BrownThunder000
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BrownThunder000 »

In the attic well hidden

Siliconeskinlove
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Siliconeskinlove »

I recently changed my furniture in the bedroom and specially managed to hide dolls sitting or standing, if I need to tidy up the room it's easy.
Besides, using bondage techniques you can enjoy new and different fantasies. See my post in the unbranded silicone doll repair section, "bondage to solve broken skeleton Issues"

ThighLord

Post by ThighLord »

I keep mine in my closet because I am deathly scared of being judged if I have company over lol. Am I wrong for that? Or am I too self conscious?

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

I have a folding table that looks a lot like this in my bed room next to my desk/facing my bed that's big enough for both to sit on during the day. Or while I'm making my bed. One or the other sometimes chills out in bed. I don't hide them or storage them because anybody who would be in my room knows about them. They just sit on a blanket and together and keep me company.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Isabella is always on the futon. I haven't had the heart to even think about putting her back in her box from the day I pulled her out of it.
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

111222333Aa

Post by 111222333Aa »

My girls usually stand on separate stands, in a closed room, one day I didn’t keep track and didn’t lock the door, a dog ran in and chewed on the doll (and it was one of my first synthetic dolls). I was very upset(

111222333Aa

Post by 111222333Aa »

Now, by the way, I’ll show you where Aurora lives

Aurora, do you mind if I show you where you live?

pokitom

Post by pokitom »

ThighLord wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:54 am I keep mine in my closet because I am deathly scared of being judged if I have company over lol. Am I wrong for that? Or am I too self conscious?
sometimes mine is closet too but laying on top of a long dresser with padding underneath. like a bed. it's basically her bed.

Kittypiper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kittypiper »

In summer season my doll stays hidden in my boat. There i have my own time with doll maybe 2 times a week. In winter season i always rent a small 1 square storage unit for it. About once a month i usually rent cheap accommodation (motel,hotel,hostel etc..) and i fulfill my fantasies. I also take advantage of my working trips. Alone in other town is just best time with my doll. And few times a year rest of my family are away and i have possibility to play at home.
Some day i will build secret storage room in my house. Then it's possible to do quick fuck when i'm alone at home at least one hour :)

FrontierFox
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FrontierFox »

Mostly standing against the wall and wait for me. I'd like to watch TV and play game with her. Is there anyone try to date doll outside?
Ridmii doll 168F Miranda(ROS) TPE body& Silicone head :glou:

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

This thread is great! I appreciate the sharing of life situations.

heron111
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by heron111 »

On a hanging hook in a wardrobe.
PAX wardrobes at IKEA seem to be a perfect fit (50x58x201 cm).

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

walk in closet and sometime I sleep with some of them :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

INFORMATIONS