Jenna’s Booty Review

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
Flyfreeflexin69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Jenna’s Booty Review

Post by Flyfreeflexin69 »

Just got my Jenna hip toy this week and let me tell you, this thing is amazing. I went with the slow delivery and it took about a month to get here (customs delays). The packaging was a bit beat up but very secure for its size and weight.

At first glance I have to say this model is sexy the ass alone is amazing and the softness of the cheeks are second to none! The thigh and hip ratio are spot on and LHP for both anal and vaginal are near perfect. The super soft TPE feel very similar to real skin and makes playing with this jiggly ass so much more satisfying. I could sit back and play with this ass all day!

It does get a bit tricky with the positions. A lot of this toy’s weight is in the front with the solid TPE torso and stomach area leading down to the hips and thigh areas. She tends to fall forward a lot and shifting/controlling the weight during cowgirl was a bit challenging. Would love to see more weight in the actual hips near the hips. Doggystyle is the best option on my opinion, you do need to support the front of the doll on pillows or a wall but this was an incredible experience soo much jiggles and :razz: :razz: the weight helped a ton with the stroking motion.

I have to say, both onaholes are amazing!!! Best I have had on a TPE toy by far! :glou:

The two recommendations I would have on making this toy next level would be to adjust the center of gravity just a bit so the weight of the ass itself can be more easily controlled. I also recommend developing some sort of semi rigid or adjustable skeleton for the toy. Certain places like the hips and lower back should be sturdy Doggystyle support. For more control during cowgirl and obviously for more realistic jiggles! If there was any way to add a pair of the Tiddies to the top of this thing I wouldn’t leave my house

Overall I love this toy it was not cheap, but me being a TRUE ass man means I have some high expectations and they were all met! Just looking at this ass with some sexy panties on is enough to get you going! Great job Tiddyshop! Can’t wait to see what you come up with next :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:
Attachments
1692468420.mp4
(53.77 MiB) Downloaded 768 times

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Jenna’s Booty Review

Post by just a guy »

Congratulations! That booty jiggles like a real one, very bouncy and soft :P

can you post link where you bought this so people can see the measurements and promo photos too :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Flyfreeflexin69
Apprentice
Apprentice

just a guy wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:05 pm Congratulations! That booty jiggles like a real one, very bouncy and soft :P

can you post link where you bought this so people can see the measurements and promo photos too :)
Sure thing!
https://tiddy.shop/products/jennas-booty

Booty Warrior
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Warrior »

Hey good stuff! Thanks for following up and putting this out there for us. I caved and bought her about a week ago so I'm very excited to finally get her in my hands soon. The meaty handfuls of booty look so nice I can hardly wait!

I'd be interested in hearing what your thoughts are on the holes/tunnels! Also sizing for panties/tights/leggings?

Flyfreeflexin69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Booty Warrior wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:30 pm Hey good stuff! Thanks for following up and putting this out there for us. I caved and bought her about a week ago so I'm very excited to finally get her in my hands soon. The meaty handfuls of booty look so nice I can hardly wait!

I'd be interested in hearing what your thoughts are on the holes/tunnels! Also sizing for panties/tights/leggings?

Best money I spent In a while, you are going to be happy you caved in. The holes are ribbed and designed beautifully, the deeper you go the more intricate they get, and they are nice and tight. The angle and placement are spot on in my opinion. No drain holes on this one so it is a bit difficult to clean but I love having my hands on this toy as much as possible so I don’t mind.

For sizing I would say stick to a large if you can and something very stretchy. I’ve noticed the tighter panties and leggings tear away at the sides of the toy leaving the TPE rough over time I’m sure it is going to crumble some.

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Oh wow the video sure makes me want one...such great jiggles.......def got the blood flowing somewhere.

Flyfreeflexin69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Here’s some more content. Her first bath and oil down :multi: :razz: :multi: :razz: :multi:
Attachments
VideoToGif_GIF.gif
VideoToGif_GIF.gif (9.66 MiB) Viewed 3679 times
VideoToGif_GIF.gif
VideoToGif_GIF.gif (9.55 MiB) Viewed 3679 times
VideoToGif_GIF.gif
VideoToGif_GIF.gif (9.03 MiB) Viewed 3679 times
VideoToGif_GIF.gif
VideoToGif_GIF.gif (9.62 MiB) Viewed 3679 times
VideoToGif_GIF.gif
VideoToGif_GIF.gif (9.02 MiB) Viewed 3679 times
VideoToGif_GIF.gif
VideoToGif_GIF.gif (7.42 MiB) Viewed 3679 times
VideoToGif_GIF.gif
VideoToGif_GIF.gif (9.43 MiB) Viewed 3679 times
IMG_9260.jpeg
IMG_9260.jpeg (2.7 MiB) Viewed 3679 times
IMG_9259.jpeg
IMG_9259.jpeg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 3679 times
VideoToGif_GIF.gif
VideoToGif_GIF.gif (9.91 MiB) Viewed 3679 times
IMG_9251.jpeg
IMG_9251.jpeg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 3679 times

Human0069
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Human0069 »

what color is that one?

Booty Warrior
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Warrior »

I believe he got beige but I could be wrong..also I didn't realize it was okay to use oil-based substances on TPE like that! I might have to try that myself👀

XOrain
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by XOrain »

should be wheat

Flyfreeflexin69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Human0069 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:07 pm what color is that one?
It is wheat! I thought it would be more tan but I’m not complaining at all

Flyfreeflexin69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Booty Warrior wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:44 pm I believe he got beige but I could be wrong..also I didn't realize it was okay to use oil-based substances on TPE like that! I might have to try that myself👀
Yeah it’s baby oil. After I washed it I rubbed the whole thing down, wiped away the excess oil and dusted her off with corn starch, It was brand new and not all sticky like tape

Booty Warrior
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Warrior »

Flyfreeflexin69 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:51 pm
Booty Warrior wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:44 pm I believe he got beige but I could be wrong..also I didn't realize it was okay to use oil-based substances on TPE like that! I might have to try that myself👀
Yeah it’s baby oil. After I washed it I rubbed the whole thing down, wiped away the excess oil and dusted her off with corn starch, It was brand new and not all sticky like tape
Nice! I'll have to try that with some of my older stuff as well then - corn starch alone can only do so much. Also mine just got here...You weren't kidding this thing is no joke💀

Flyfreeflexin69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Booty Warrior wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:01 pm
Flyfreeflexin69 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:51 pm
Nice! I'll have to try that with some of my older stuff as well then - corn starch alone can only do so much. Also mine just got here...You weren't kidding this thing is no joke💀
Yeah it’s game changer, I had to put mine away so I can actually work lmao!!! Enjoy!

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Love this review. I noticed the legs move like she’s doing the splits, if so
She can a proper cowgirl.
I own the Jennifer from sexdolltorso and that is huge as well and more sturdy. But doesn’t jiggle. Like yours

INFORMATIONS