elsababe.com

Welcome to the Elsa Babe Shopping Guide Version 1.0

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Welcome to the Elsa Babe Shopping Guide Version 1.0

Post by just a guy »

aah so it's just basic option I thought the option isn't even available. No matter then :) Is the free head available only for people who purhase from your website directly ? I just shared alot of photos of my 160cm Elsa Babe on my reivew :D
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

varo
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by varo »

For anyone wondering on clothes/dress sizes of the 160cm - get XS if possible. Same with wigs

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

just a guy wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:34 am aah so it's just basic option I thought the option isn't even available. No matter then :) Is the free head available only for people who purhase from your website directly ? I just shared alot of photos of my 160cm Elsa Babe on my reivew :D
Whether you purchase from our website or our vendors, you can get the free head. If you placed the order from our vendor, please contact the vendor directly and then the vendor will help to contact us.

Curvefollower
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Curvefollower »

Hi

I read the posts here, and I see people talk about options that are unclear, or I dont see any vendor with a COMPLETE drop-down list of all the options I see mentioned.

I see different skin tones mentioned (fair, pink, wheat), but most ordering sites dont even say what the default is, with no choice to change.

Ultrasoft- anywhere describes advantages/disadvantages? Don’t see that option offered everywhere either. Also, one forum post mentioned getting soft option for the head- does that mean rest of body (other than breasts) isnt ultrasoft? Dont see that as a selectable option anywhere either.
I saw that can select soft teeth , and it says “(for oral)”- does that mean that the head ALSO will be made soft for oral? Again, no place to click and specify option, what it costs, etc.

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Curvefollower wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:59 am Hi

I read the posts here, and I see people talk about options that are unclear, or I dont see any vendor with a COMPLETE drop-down list of all the options I see mentioned.

I see different skin tones mentioned (fair, pink, wheat), but most ordering sites dont even say what the default is, with no choice to change.

Ultrasoft- anywhere describes advantages/disadvantages? Don’t see that option offered everywhere either. Also, one forum post mentioned getting soft option for the head- does that mean rest of body (other than breasts) isnt ultrasoft? Dont see that as a selectable option anywhere either.
I saw that can select soft teeth , and it says “(for oral)”- does that mean that the head ALSO will be made soft for oral? Again, no place to click and specify option, what it costs, etc.
Hello,
Skin Color Options for Silicone Doll: White, Pink, Wheat, Brown (The default skin color is Pink.)
TPE body skin color options: Pink, White. (The default skin color is Pink.)

The ultimately extra softness option is for the doll’s body, not include the head. You can view this topic viewtopic.php?f=541&t=143621 for more softness detials.

Please note that, our doll head is soft by default, we will not add more softness to it.

Teeth options: Soft Teeth, Hard Teeh (The default is soft.)

Curvefollower
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Curvefollower »

One reviewer literally calls the soft head an UPGRADE that he "opted for", implying you would not get a soft head unless you opted for it ( yet no vendor order page has easy, correct and complete drop-down or checkbox selections of options.)

"The ultrasoft silicone head subjectively feels about 30% softer than the body and is most noticeable at the lips. HOWEVER, if you are squeezing the thicker areas like the forehead and upper head expecting it to squish like TPE or something, that's still not going to happen and it still definitely feels like silicone. Extremely glad I opted for this upgrade, as kissing is important to me. "

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:38 pm
just a guy wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:34 am aah so it's just basic option I thought the option isn't even available. No matter then :) Is the free head available only for people who purhase from your website directly ? I just shared alot of photos of my 160cm Elsa Babe on my reivew :D
Whether you purchase from our website or our vendors, you can get the free head. If you placed the order from our vendor, please contact the vendor directly and then the vendor will help to contact us.
I contacted the vendor and they said that elsa babe don't offer free head so I showed them this message and this topic and they will again contact elsa babe, but at least now elsa babe don't give free head like promised.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

just a guy wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:19 pm
Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:38 pm
I contacted the vendor and they said that elsa babe don't offer free head so I showed them this message and this topic and they will again contact elsa babe, but at least now elsa babe don't give free head like promised.
Hello, please PM us which vendor you purchased from and we will contact him regarding this issue directly. In addition, please send us 12+ beautiful photos to our customer service email service@elsababe.com, we will arrange the free head for you.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I got message today saying the 2 sets of 12+ photos and still if you approve them so sounds very subjective to me. Also why over 24 photos and what 2 sets means ? I thought that couple headshots are fine as I have read in the past here and not 24+ photos. Also what does a set means exactly ? You wan't like studio quality full doll photos for your own use or what ?

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

just a guy wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:48 am I got message today saying the 2 sets of 12+ photos and still if you approve them so sounds very subjective to me. Also why over 24 photos and what 2 sets means ? I thought that couple headshots are fine as I have read in the past here and not 24+ photos. Also what does a set means exactly ? You wan't like studio quality full doll photos for your own use or what ?
When purchasing any 160cm dolls in August promotion, you will get two extra heads for free after sharing two sets of dolls photos. Each set of photos sharing requires 12+ photos.
Please kindly know the free head is our promotion, our team staff will review the doll photos in case the quality is too poor. In addition, we recommend each set of photos should be clear and from multiple angles. Usually any customer who taking time dress up dolls and take photos will be easily to get the free extra head. Currently most of our customers received the free heads. For more details of your order, please PM us.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

do the photos need to show the full doll ?

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

just a guy wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:17 am do the photos need to show the full doll ?
In my experience, no.
viewtopic.php?t=156224

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

just a guy wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:17 am do the photos need to show the full doll ?
It will be better to show the full doll. Thanks

Elsa Babe
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Elsa Babe »

Elsa Babe Store: https://www.elsababe.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElsaBabeDoll
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ElsaBabeDoll
Instagram: @elsababedoll
Tumblr: @ElsaBabeDoll
Pinterest: @ElsaBabeDoll