elsababe.com

Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup REVIEW

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup REVIEW

Post by just a guy »

My Elsa Babe 160 L-cup broke today so no more photos since I propably have to throw her into trash now. Backbone snapped during doggy style so I quess only way to fix her is to weld, but I can't do it and don't know anybody that can and besides it propably would melt the silicone. She lasted about 4 months which is pretty bad concidering that Elsa Babe promises silicone it self 10 years lifespan. Now at least silicone can last 10 years since the doll is useless. I'm pretty dissapointed since I propably wont be compensated at all since there is no warranty on sex dolls. Have to really concider if I buy Elsa Babe again since the craftmanship on the metal is poor so no point spending money on a new doll even if the silicone would last 10 years since the skeleton last only 4 months.

Pretty shame really loved the new free heads I got, but they are now also useless like are the other 2 heads since these all fit to 160-160 bodies and I'm not going to buy another 40 kg doll ever again.

Here's photos of the broken back. As you can see it has broken half and upper half is trying to poke out of the material. I gave her last wash and will open her up in the next weekend and take a looksie, but it's broken so propably will throw it away after that since she can barely stand up anymore let alone do anything else.
backbone broken 1.jpg
backbone broken 1.jpg (154.95 KiB) Viewed 488 times
backbone broken 2.jpg
backbone broken 2.jpg (213.34 KiB) Viewed 488 times
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Hartmudt

Post by Hartmudt »

I'm very sorry about that. Your review was one of the reasons why I decided to buy an Elsababe.

I hope you write to Elsa Babe and maybe get a refund or even a replacement. My Irokebijin was also damaged and after some correspondence I got a replacement body. I have come to know Elsababe as a good and fair dealer and hope that this will end well.
Akeno & Rica - Eye candy! : viewtopic.php?p=2488189#p2488189
Emilie - Eye candy! : viewtopic.php?p=2528852#p2528852
Say hello to Lisa : viewtopic.php?p=2503927#p2503927

Reviews & unboxing:
An honest review - IROKEBIJIN 147cm - : viewtopic.php?t=172121

MyDollIsHappy

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

Ohsh that looks pretty bad. I hope you can get a replacement somehow. 4 Month is nothing for the price tag theses things have

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Hartmudt wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:55 pm I'm very sorry about that. Your review was one of the reasons why I decided to buy an Elsababe.

I hope you write to Elsa Babe and maybe get a refund or even a replacement. My Irokebijin was also damaged and after some correspondence I got a replacement body. I have come to know Elsababe as a good and fair dealer and hope that this will end well.
Did you already bought your Elsa Babe ? if not I recommend 150 or under becuase the stress these 40kg dolls give to the skeleton. The back has been stiff from the beginning and until I open the doll I'm not sure what broke there. Was it the metal or was it welding, but broke it is that I'm sure. I was afraid something liek this will happen eventually because of the stress, but not this soon perhaps in 3 years time.
MyDollIsHappy wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:08 pm Ohsh that looks pretty bad. I hope you can get a replacement somehow. 4 Month is nothing for the price tag theses things have
yeah I feel very dissapointed. I have contacted the vendor we will see what happens I still have last payment coming up end of this month so the doll wasn't even fully paid yet god damned :D

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

just a guy wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:28 pm My Elsa Babe 160 L-cup broke today so no more photos since I propably have to throw her into trash now. Backbone snapped during doggy style so I quess only way to fix her is to weld, but I can't do it and don't know anybody that can and besides it propably would melt the silicone. She lasted about 4 months which is pretty bad concidering that Elsa Babe promises silicone it self 10 years lifespan. Now at least silicone can last 10 years since the doll is useless. I'm pretty dissapointed since I propably wont be compensated at all since there is no warranty on sex dolls. Have to really concider if I buy Elsa Babe again since the craftmanship on the metal is poor so no point spending money on a new doll even if the silicone would last 10 years since the skeleton last only 4 months.

Pretty shame really loved the new free heads I got, but they are now also useless like are the other 2 heads since these all fit to 160-160 bodies and I'm not going to buy another 40 kg doll ever again.

Here's photos of the broken back. As you can see it has broken half and upper half is trying to poke out of the material. I gave her last wash and will open her up in the next weekend and take a looksie, but it's broken so propably will throw it away after that since she can barely stand up anymore let alone do anything else.

backbone broken 1.jpg
backbone broken 2.jpg
I am deeply sorry for the problems you mentioned, you could contact our customer service email: service@elsababe.con for help, we will try our best to help you. Please don't worry.

J_Kezz

Post by J_Kezz »

Hope this gets squared away for you. Otherwise, this will really suck.
just a guy wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:11 pm
Did you already bought your Elsa Babe ? if not I recommend 150 or under becuase the stress these 40kg dolls give to the skeleton. The back has been stiff from the beginning and until I open the doll I'm not sure what broke there. Was it the metal or was it welding, but broke it is that I'm sure. I was afraid something liek this will happen eventually because of the stress, but not this soon perhaps in 3 years time.
I have a 160 on the way right now, so this isn't exactly what I wanted to see. Granted, mine is the small bust version, but I doubt that weight difference will matter if the skeleton isn't sound. Hoping for the best. For the both of us!

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

yeah let's hope it last longer than mine :)

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

Deadman 9000

Post by Deadman 9000 »

personally i would open her back and remove the metal from the joints and put a stronger metal pipe there. problem is silicone do not melt like tpe so you gotta use glue to rebond it and how have to be really good at it

it really sucks your doll got broken in 4 months. this is why i made mine out of wood and fabric.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I will open her up in the weekends since it's going to be a chore if there is anything I can do to fix it. Installing new metal pipe could work if the metal is broken in a way that it's feesable to do so. Also I would need super strong epox or something I don't really know yet and don't care to think about it. Will see in the weekends. I will make video of this for sure.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

Hartmudt

Post by Hartmudt »

just a guy wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:11 pm
I ordered a 150cm with XL breasts and hope all goes well.
Akeno & Rica - Eye candy! : viewtopic.php?p=2488189#p2488189
Emilie - Eye candy! : viewtopic.php?p=2528852#p2528852
Say hello to Lisa : viewtopic.php?p=2503927#p2503927

Reviews & unboxing:
An honest review - IROKEBIJIN 147cm - : viewtopic.php?t=172121

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

150cm isn't that heavy so I assume it should hold together more strong.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

Bunnysthesia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bunnysthesia »

Hey man, that sure looks bad! But I wouldn't jump too quickly to the conclusion of throwing her away. I understand it made you frustrated but don't give in to those emotions just jet!

It's time to get practical first! There might be a few options for you still, which will require some experimenting for sure.
- Contact Elsa Babe and send them a detailed report of the damage. They will be able to figure out which part is broken en perhaps send you new parts, repair kits or detailed information about how to proceed to repair her (in the best scenario you may get a new body, but let's not get stuck on that!)
- Find out if it's possible to repair your doll, place a request on this forum in the sub "Doll Modifications, Repair & Maintenance".
- Don't open up your doll just jet, until above points have given you valuable information first!
- Find out what tools you need to repair a doll

Best of luck!

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I have contacted to the vendor they can deal with Elsa Babe if they won't then it's useless to contact Elsa Babe separately. Like I said I will open her up in the weekends to see how it's broken and if there's anything to do. I will make video about this here.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

ghila87

Post by ghila87 »

Let's hope for a solution, certainly I would not consider repairing it. I mean you paid a good amount of money for it and now you shouldn't have to stress to repair it or find if you have enough skills to do it, i'd certainly expect a refund / replacement.

After that, if you want, you can try to fix it on your own.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I expect some kind of warranty / refund and if not then I'll change vendor and manufacturer. I will check the doll out, but it is obvious that this kind of malfunctioning is not acceptable. Here in Finland every product has 1 year warranty, but since I bought this from China well... We will see what happens.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

INFORMATIONS