elsababe.com

Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup REVIEW

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup REVIEW

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

just a guy wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:27 pm I expect some kind of warranty / refund and if not then I'll change vendor and manufacturer. I will check the doll out, but it is obvious that this kind of malfunctioning is not acceptable. Here in Finland every product has 1 year warranty, but since I bought this from China well... We will see what happens.
Hello, it's a pity for your issue. We sincerely suggest you please contact the vendor or contact us via email service@elsababe.com directly. We need more videos to determine what the problem is. We will try our best provide you the proper suggestions and solution.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I have contacted the vendor. They asked to make a video so I made video yesterday and sent it to them. Like I have said already I will open up the doll in the weekends since it's now 100% useless and trash worthy. I'm pretty sure the metal has broken apart so not like it loosened up. It's completely separate like you see form the photos upper back bone is trying to push out from the material. Silicone is holding the upper part and under parts together now not the bone.
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Vendor update:

Since Chinese new year is now vendor said that Elsa Babe can be contacted after 18th day of this month so it's couple weeks of waiting now. I have explained them also and provided video of the doll showing clearly that the back bone is completely broken. I will make the video of opening the dolls material so I can see how it is broken since it don't fix it self so that must be done anyway. I will make this in the weekends and provide the video here as to the vendor. Nothing more can be done now it seems.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Oh my this is bad news, very sorry to hear your Elsa girl has broken just a guy, this is very surprising and sad
I’ve always felt my EB girl was very durable, I’ve had her 2 years and done hundreds of pictures and extreme poses, I’m hoping this is a rare defect and Elsa will help you replace your gal 🙏
Master of Puppets...

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I will keep updating when new info comes hope fully this will be resolved in this month.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I didn't have time to open the doll this weekend perhaps next weekend of I wai untill Elsa Babe give answer after Chinese new year is over.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

If I were you, I would wait until I had agreed with the seller and ElsaBabe before opening the doll. Maybe ElsaBabe will agree because a video would allow them to know where exactly the problem comes from (solder that broke? Tube that broke?...) but it's better to have discussed with them before what should be done.

This is the first time I've seen a major skeletal problem on an ElsaBabe doll. In general their dolls are known for being durable. Maybe it's just a stroke of bad luck (a welder who did a bad job one day, for example); if there is a manufacturing defect on the skeleton of your doll it would not surprise me if you could find an arrangement, because ElsaBabe seems attentive to customers and responsive. However, take into account that it is the holidays in China and that many companies are slowing down at the moment because employees are on vacation; This can slow down communication and treatment of this problem.
I hope you find a good arrangement with the seller and the manufacturer.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

18th day is that vendor has said they can contact Elsa so before that I have to just wait. Perhaps it's better to just wiat since nothing will be happening anyway :)

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

Norbud

Post by Norbud »

Ouch. Did you move her back skeleton often, and if so was it stiff or not stiff?
The world needs more catgirls. Check out Vanilla's latest eye candy page for more cat pictures!
Elsa Babe 150cm Silicone & 160cm TPE - ZHB001, ZHB003, DHR003, XHC001.
YL head #193.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

most of the time no.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Thanks for this helpful review! I am considering this body myself.

Really sorry to hear that happened to your doll's back. I can relate - I broke my XYDoll Mia's back within a couple months of getting her, too.
Fortunately I contacted XYDoll directly and they agreed to send a replacement - I just had to pay the shipping cost.
I really hope EB can do something similar for you here as well!

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Haven't heard anything from the vendor yet so I send message to them today.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Got message today from the vendor. They don't compensate anything and ELsa Babe doens't either so from my end I just got ripped off. At least I know where not buy dolls anymore and what brand also not buy.

Vendor just paste little silicone glue video and told me to weld the frame. Like I'm a welder FFS. 2500€ I paid from this doll. In Finland there would have been something done since products can't be this weak and there is actual consumer laws that protect consumers. I kind of quess that this business don't have any consumers protection and seems I was right. These dolls are sold without zero warranty and it is only the good will of vendors / manufacturer if they care to compensate. In my case I din't get compensated nada so I just lost 2500€.

Also I would like to mention that off course vendor and Elsa Babe put blame on me since they say this "hasn't happened" before and after 4 months of use it's not defected because the doll didn't break soon after arrival. That makes zero logic. It's only execuce to give some sort of explanation and put blame on me. In reality the doll can be defected and it only took this long to break.

I can also at this point explain everybody here that I own TPE doll that still works and have been through alot isnce it's with loose limbs meanign she couldn't even stand before I tightened the skeleton my self. Why is my TPE doll still working? Perhas becuase it has better skeleton that isn't defected I would suggest. Also my other torso dolls still work great isn't that wierd...

Next I will cut the doll open like I planned since it has to be seen how it's broken. If there's something I can do I will try epox, but that is it. Im not going to weld shit that is a joke.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

Hartmudt

Post by Hartmudt »

just a guy wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:36 am Got message today from the vendor. They don't compensate anything and ELsa Babe doens't either so from my end I just got ripped off. At least I know where not buy dolls anymore and what brand also not buy.

Vendor just paste little silicone glue video and told me to weld the frame. Like I'm a welder FFS. 2500€ I paid from this doll. In Finland there would have been something done since products can't be this weak and there is actual consumer laws that protect consumers. I kind of quess that this business don't have any consumers protection and seems I was right. These dolls are sold without zero warranty and it is only the good will of vendors / manufacturer if they care to compensate. In my case I din't get compensated nada so I just lost 2500€.

Also I would like to mention that off course vendor and Elsa Babe put blame on me since they say this "hasn't happened" before and after 4 months of use it's not defected because the doll didn't break soon after arrival. That makes zero logic. It's only execuce to give some sort of explanation and put blame on me. In reality the doll can be defected and it only took this long to break.

Next I will cut the doll open like I planned since it has to be seen how it's broken. If there's something I can do I will try epox, but that is it. Im not going to weld shit that is a joke.
I'm sorry to hear that.

I very much hope that ElsaBabe will change her mind on this matter and offer you some kind of compensation. Otherwise it would put them in a very bad light.

I have found EB to be a reliable and fair manufacturer with excellent quality and durability. It would certainly be in EB's interest to help you.
Akeno & Rica - Eye candy! : viewtopic.php?p=2488189#p2488189
Emilie - Eye candy! : viewtopic.php?p=2528852#p2528852
Say hello to Lisa : viewtopic.php?p=2503927#p2503927

Reviews & unboxing:
An honest review - IROKEBIJIN 147cm - : viewtopic.php?t=172121

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

they wont matter is settled like I said. This is official stand from the vendor and Elsa Babe.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

INFORMATIONS