funwestdoll.com

Lost newby needs help

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
Tommy-2Ton
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Lost newby needs help

Post by Tommy-2Ton »

Hi all.
I really need some help picking my first doll.
I can't decide between Funwest 157cm G-cup Lily or the 155cm F-cup Alice. Been bouncing between the two and can't decide. Keep swapping them in the cart at Rosemary dolls last two weeks.
Any advice?

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Lost newby needs help

Post by just a guy »

take the lighter doll. You really want light doll.
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Tommy-2Ton
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommy-2Ton »

Thanks.
Other than weight do you have any other thoughts on between the two?

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Tommy-2Ton wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:13 pm Hi all.
I really need some help picking my first doll.
I can't decide between Funwest 157cm G-cup Lily or the 155cm F-cup Alice. Been bouncing between the two and can't decide. Keep swapping them in the cart at Rosemary dolls last two weeks.
Any advice?
Of the two, I would pick the G-Cup. Reasons being;

1. It has the better placement of Love holes of the two LHP
2. Its one of their newer designs, you benefit from lessons learned.

Good luck on your journey!! :glou:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Tommy-2Ton
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommy-2Ton »

Thanks.
To be honest it was the 157 Lily face that got me to finally decide to get one. Alice's face came in a close 2nd...then I noticed their both standing backside shots and thought Lily's was a little odd to me.
For 2 weeks one was in the cart and the other on wish list to save. Nearly each day I swapped their places.
Decided I need more experienced people to give me advice.

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

Oh, if that's your sticking point then the decision is actually going to be pretty easy for you. You don't have to get the default head! When buying dolls definitely always look at the body listed first. And then under the customization options there's going to be something for select: "other head" by the same manufacturer. Rosemary doll for instance will have this option right here on the version of the 155 that's not an "in stock".

https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/15 ... oll-alice/

It's a custom order/combination so will be a few more hundred bucks, but trust me when I say it's worth going with a head that you love. The Lily that you like seems to be head #36 select that on the Alice body and be a happy man.

Edit: many vendors will even have a free second head promotion and more. So you can even get both Lily and Alice heads to swap in and out as you like. Just make sure to opt in on the customization.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

Tommy-2Ton
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommy-2Ton »

Thank you for the advice

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

I ordered a 159A. I loved everything about 159A but the cup. I did look at 155F but i prioritised correct LHP. How come you still went with 155 / 157 even after you've read the master list? They were not on the list.
Image Image
[AF158D] Sherry Lawrence[FW159A]Katja Larström

OkDesk123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OkDesk123 »

Based on my limited personal experience, I settled for a doll I liked, but ended up canceling the order and going for the one I should have gone with in the first place. So pick whichever doll causes you the most emotions!

Tommy-2Ton
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommy-2Ton »

👍

Tommy-2Ton
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommy-2Ton »

LionRage wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:02 pm I ordered a 159A. I loved everything about 159A but the cup. I did look at 155F but i prioritised correct LHP. How come you still went with 155 / 157 even after you've read the master list? They were not on the list.
"Master list"???

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

viewtopic.php?t=172314

Apologies. It was actually cycleingking who linked the master list here.

Well, if ever Correct LHP is crucial to you, then this will be worth looking into.

Honestly, I wish this list existed before i bought my first full size doll. From experience, It kind of sucks being limited on what sex positions i can do with the doll with her intimate areas having such incorrect positioning compared to my experience with real women. So this is worth heavily considering.

Thanks.
Image Image

Tommy-2Ton
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommy-2Ton »

Thanks I'll check it out

Tommy-2Ton
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommy-2Ton »

LionRage wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:01 pm viewtopic.php?t=172314

Apologies. It was actually cycleingking who linked the master list here.

Well, if ever Correct LHP is crucial to you, then this will be worth looking into.

Honestly, I wish this list existed before i bought my first full size doll. From experience, It kind of sucks being limited on what sex positions i can do with the doll with her intimate areas having such incorrect positioning compared to my experience with real women. So this is worth heavily considering.

Thanks.
WOW.
Did that cut down search a Lot on Funwest dolls...only One 😂
I see ppl saying the little 152 d-cups look right...but to me look young for my taste.
What's with fw adding breast size means throwing lhp all out of wack?
Almost tempted to give up on fw and go with the Piper. Looks real cuties anime can do the whole my dress up darling look. Yes looks young but has the whole exaggerated anime appeal to go wild with and put on display.

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

Yes the Funwest LHP on every single other body models seem to be the issue many people found. I think at this point they should really go back to whichever 3d software they use and calibrate their designs for the other bodies. Specially if they see 159A to be their top-selling product (if it is) and as to why then take lessons from it and apply it to their other models. I hope they do know.

I've gone through the LHP master list, had it narrowed down to either Irontech and Funwest. Chose Funwest due to price and being lighter and most of all, European Jasmine and Sophiemina head gave me that shock and awe factor. Goodluck on your doll hunting man.

Thanks
Image Image

INFORMATIONS