elsababe.com

Elsa Babe-148CM RAD020 Furukawa Natsuki-Summer Sea Breeze

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Elsa Babe-148CM RAD020 Furukawa Natsuki-Summer Sea Breeze

Post by just a guy »

very successful shooting session, accessories are also perfect :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

just a guy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:32 am very successful shooting session, accessories are also perfect :)
Thanks. :glou:

TobyToby

Post by TobyToby »

Can you make a doll out of the new S Tpe?

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

TobyToby wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:40 pm Can you make a doll out of the new S Tpe?
Currently we don’t offer 148cm TPE body in S breast size.

TobyToby

Post by TobyToby »

I was asking about the newer type of TPE, that's called STPE. It's a better TPE.

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

TobyToby wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:20 am I was asking about the newer type of TPE, that's called STPE. It's a better TPE.
Each manufacturer has its own secret recipe for raw materials~ What we can guarantee is that our TPE raw materials are absolutely better than those used by most manufacturers, and the raw materials we use are also developed to combine the advantages of silicone and TPE. Remember to choose the upgraded TPE doll! Of course, more durable silicone dolls are recommended.

TobyToby

Post by TobyToby »

My apologies, I don't really like silicone dolls, they are too firm and mannequin like for me. If your company is not focused on producing realistic feeling TPE dolls, you're probably not the right doll company for me. Your dolls do look nice though. Good luck, thankyou for the responses.

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

TobyToby wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:13 pm My apologies, I don't really like silicone dolls, they are too firm and mannequin like for me. If your company is not focused on producing realistic feeling TPE dolls, you're probably not the right doll company for me. Your dolls do look nice though. Good luck, thankyou for the responses.
The softness of our silicone dolls is different from the silicone dolls you have known in the past, and silicone dolls are more durable and the oil yield is lower.

INFORMATIONS