www.irontechdoll.com

How often do you talc?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

How often do you talc?

Post by ArcanePath »

With my new silicone IT doll Maria, I'm finding it needs talc every 5 minutes. I would talc my old TPE doll and it would be good for months. The silicon seems to be constantly tacky to the touch. You can't run your fingers over it without it feeling like rubber. talc it and it's good for maybe an hour, then it goes tacky again. And putting a head on with implanted hair is a nightmare when that hair sticks to the skin. It pulls it out in clumps. I'm finding hair all over her every time I handle her. At this rate she will be bald by the end of the year.

Does anyone have any tips? Is this just while it is new and it settles after a while? I wasn't prepared for this level of maintenance!

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How often do you talc?

Post by Pussy69 »

Might be time for a full body wash if its been awhile. I haven't washed my IT gal since fall shes been standing most of the winter fully clothed. Despite that she is abit tacky to the touch - cold air could also have that affect on the skin.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

ArcanePath wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:09 am With my new silicone IT doll Maria, I'm finding it needs talc every 5 minutes. I would talc my old TPE doll and it would be good for months. The silicon seems to be constantly tacky to the touch. You can't run your fingers over it without it feeling like rubber. talc it and it's good for maybe an hour, then it goes tacky again. And putting a head on with implanted hair is a nightmare when that hair sticks to the skin. It pulls it out in clumps. I'm finding hair all over her every time I handle her. At this rate she will be bald by the end of the year.

Does anyone have any tips? Is this just while it is new and it settles after a while? I wasn't prepared for this level of maintenance!
Agree with Pussy69, needs a wash, usually takes at least 2 the 1st week.
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I only talc as needed. The powder does not stick to the silicone like it does TPE, so sometimes they need it more frequently.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

FastEddie68

Post by FastEddie68 »

Any time they feel we bit sticky.

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

Davey2469 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:46 am
ArcanePath wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:09 am With my new silicone IT doll Maria, I'm finding it needs talc every 5 minutes. I would talc my old TPE doll and it would be good for months. The silicon seems to be constantly tacky to the touch. You can't run your fingers over it without it feeling like rubber. talc it and it's good for maybe an hour, then it goes tacky again. And putting a head on with implanted hair is a nightmare when that hair sticks to the skin. It pulls it out in clumps. I'm finding hair all over her every time I handle her. At this rate she will be bald by the end of the year.

Agree with ArcanePath, needs a wash, usually takes at least 2 the 1st week.
I've only owned her a few weeks. I've put half a bottle of talc on so far. I haven't washed at all yet. Perhaps I need to wash the oils off her skin first. She's just so damn heavy though, Getting her into the shower is going to be difficult

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

Pussy69 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:18 am Might be time for a full body wash if its been awhile. I haven't washed my IT gal since fall shes been standing most of the winter fully clothed. Despite that she is abit tacky to the touch - cold air could also have that affect on the skin.
Yeah, I never washed it. Only had 3 weeks so far. Maybe the oils should be washed off before talcking. I think I heard somewhere that they emit more oil when new and need cleaning when you get it. Perhaps I should do it

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

ArcanePath wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:19 am
Pussy69 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:18 am Might be time for a full body wash if its been awhile. I haven't washed my IT gal since fall shes been standing most of the winter fully clothed. Despite that she is abit tacky to the touch - cold air could also have that affect on the skin.
Yeah, I never washed it. Only had 3 weeks so far. Maybe the oils should be washed off before talcking. I think I heard somewhere that they emit more oil when new and need cleaning when you get it. Perhaps I should do it
Yeah plus she was in the box for a while before arriving, so she is due for washing. The 1st thing I noticed when my girl arrived was how tacky the heads were causing them to be hair magnets.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

Tell me about it, lol. No matter how much you comb to one side it just sticks to her face even more.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

After about every third time showring silicone and TPE start to feels sticky. After every showering is not necessary :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

I agree with Pussy69, seems like it's time for a good full body wash. Just be careful of getting wet any exposed metal (such as bolted standing feet). You can Talc to help dry her, but you really only need to whenever she gets sticky 🙂
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

Well whenever I lean her against something like a window (I'm making garments for her at the moment) she leaves a residue that needs wiping off, so I'm betting you are right.
The question is how to wash her now. I know warm soapy water, but do I just use a flannel and towel or try positioning her over the bathtub to rinse her off?

tek27
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tek27 »

How do you wash implanted hair?

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

tek27 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:40 pm How do you wash implanted hair?
Good question. I tried putting the head in the bathtub and wetting it and combing it to get tangles out from the bottom working up, but big clumps just started coming out. It's as if the implanted hair is just pushed in and has no glue or anything to keep it in place. The slightest tug or it sticking to her skin just pulls it out. I've abandoned even combing it now for fear of alopecia.

INFORMATIONS