www.thecityofsexy.com

Cara got new body ! (Gynoid Tech. Model 13 Deluxe, Lisa Head)

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
denchai

Cara got new body ! (Gynoid Tech. Model 13 Deluxe, Lisa Head)

Post by denchai »

Hi, Everyone. :D
After I sold the old broken body of Cara on 21 July 2022. I looked for her new body from many brands. I wanted her new body with height less than 170 cm (165 cm may perfect for me), lighter weight and more realistic look.
You can read thread of Cara's old body from here. => Cara old GT model 13

You know that many brands still develop new products with real woman body scan. But some of them have height 170+ cm or their body shape don't make me satisfy especially breasts and legs contour. I waited until GT announced the new upgrade model 13 Deluxe body and they offered discount price for early bird. I didn't want to wait too long so I placed order on 28 November 2022 (in the early bird period). I had many questions and there were many problems about money transfer. But Eric helped me a lot to complete it. After I waited about 3 months, Eric sent me video to confirm shipping my doll on 1 March 2023. The parcel arrived at the port of my country on 14 March 2023. At first, there was problem about the transporter which has a very bad management. The parcel was dispatched on 15 March and reached this company's branch in downtown in the morning of 17 March 2023. The weight of parcel was 53 kg with wood protection. But they told me that they would deliver my doll to my home on next 4 days. 8O
That made me disappointed about delay time as many complaint from the old customers in my country. :cry: I told this problem to Eric and the sender. After a few hours of complaint, the transporter decided to deliver the parcel to my home in the afternoon of 17 March 2023. :D :D :D
cara13deluxe_001.jpg
cara13deluxe_001.jpg (314.72 KiB) Viewed 5415 times
They placed the box in upright position like the time I got my old doll. :cry:
But I had an appointment and didn't stay home for 2 days after they said that they would send it on next 4 days. So, I didn't have much time to unbox it. :(
cara13deluxe_002.jpg
cara13deluxe_002.jpg (194.32 KiB) Viewed 5415 times

denchai

Re: Cara got new body ! (Gynoid Tech. Model 13 Deluxe, Lisa Head)

Post by denchai »

After came back to my home to unbox Cara's new body. I found 3 damages on the carton box.
cara13deluxe_003.jpg
cara13deluxe_003.jpg (206.78 KiB) Viewed 5398 times
Fortunately, they didn't penetrate deep into the inside of the box. After removed the wooden frame.
cara13deluxe_004.jpg
cara13deluxe_004.jpg (163.51 KiB) Viewed 5398 times
This was changed from the old doll that it was protected with whole side wooden box. But this management can reduce the weight of parcel and easy to carry than the wooden box.
There are 4 harder carton bars on the edge of the box. These are good for protecting the box when it was dragged or pulled on the floor. :)

denchai

Post by denchai »

The dimensions of the box are 35.5 x 45 x 163.5 cm which nearly equal to the box of old model 13.
And it's time to open the box ! :D
cara13deluxe_005.jpg
cara13deluxe_005.jpg (144.69 KiB) Viewed 5347 times
There were some changes. Lingerie color is pink (which I saw some new owners got this color, too), user manual become a little book.
There are a tool for adjust eye ball (a small black one with GT logo), air blower with adapter and vaginal cleaner. But I don't know how to use vaginal cleaner if there is not a tool to pump the water out. :|
cara13deluxe_006.jpg
cara13deluxe_006.jpg (154.43 KiB) Viewed 5347 times
Lingerie size is the same as old model 13. Bra size = 36/80E, Underpants size = 165/95L
cara13deluxe_007.jpg
cara13deluxe_007.jpg (186.82 KiB) Viewed 5347 times
Head of Cara. Oh wow, she looks beautiful with new skin tone and not too much makeup. The eyebrows were changed with new style drawing that look better. :D
cara13deluxe_008.jpg
cara13deluxe_008.jpg (152.21 KiB) Viewed 5347 times
I choose brown eye color as the old doll because I want her looks like Asian girl. But iris detail is the same, too. So, if you want new high detail iris I suggest you to choose grey color.
cara13deluxe_009.jpg
cara13deluxe_009.jpg (136.62 KiB) Viewed 5347 times

denchai

Post by denchai »

But why her body was naked ? Please someone at factory help her put on lingerie before close the box. 8O 8O
cara13deluxe_010.jpg
cara13deluxe_010.jpg (271.6 KiB) Viewed 5332 times
After carried her out from the box and help her wore lingerie.
Welcome back to our home Cara. :noel2:
cara13deluxe_011.jpg
cara13deluxe_011.jpg (265.52 KiB) Viewed 5332 times
I bought her a new dress. Hope she like it. :D
(But after I played with her many times, I found that this type of dress is difficult to wear and it is not cover her whole buttock when she is in sitting position. :( )
cara13deluxe_014.jpg
cara13deluxe_014.jpg (253.06 KiB) Viewed 5332 times

Synthetic_Newbie

Post by Synthetic_Newbie »

Denchai,

Glad to see you were able to get Cara back! I’ve been following you since your first experience with Cara and the heartbreak that followed when her body broke down.

Is there a reason you stayed with Gynoid for your second doll? Hopefully they were understanding of your previous situation and helped you out again!

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

She is beautiful! Congratulations Denchai!
Master of Puppets...

jaehyul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jaehyul »

Congrats Denchai, she's definitely a looker in deluxe configuration and not to forget, welcome back Cara, can't wait for your next photoshoot :D
Topsino 159 T1 Miyou RRS
Gynoid 170 Model 13 Lisa
Gynoid 168 Model 18 Lihui
Fanreal 158 Qian
Gynoid 170 Model 13d Lori
Gynoid 168 Model 19d Leyla
Gynoid 163 Model 20D Mona *Ordered

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations Denchai! :multi: That's a very beautiful lady you have there! ✨💫😍 Great choice! 👍
Happy dollymoon! :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

denchai

Post by denchai »

Thank you everybody that you still remember Cara. :D
Synthetic_Newbie wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:22 am Denchai,

Glad to see you were able to get Cara back! I’ve been following you since your first experience with Cara and the heartbreak that followed when her body broke down.

Is there a reason you stayed with Gynoid for your second doll? Hopefully they were understanding of your previous situation and helped you out again!
After I followed another brands and saw some new products of them, many new dolls were made with high detail as Gynoid can do. But I saw some problems such as color matching, fading of painting, weight, softness of silicone and durability. I can’t tell you which brands and doll models were on my lists as a rule of forum. I still trust in Gynoid product and I missed the face of Cara (Lisa’s head) and most of Gynoid’s girl have a very good body shape in my opinion. So, I chose GT again. I will make a conclusion of new model 13 Deluxe review on tomorrow. :wink:

denchai

Post by denchai »

Me : I missed you very much, Cara. It's about 7 months that you were not here.
Cara : Really ? It's too long time.
cara13deluxe_012.jpg
cara13deluxe_012.jpg (300.1 KiB) Viewed 5019 times
Me : What do you want to do for the first day of coming back ? :)
Cara : You already know what we want to do. *giggle*
Me : Y-Yes. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
cara13deluxe_013.jpg
cara13deluxe_013.jpg (317.69 KiB) Viewed 5019 times

denchai

Post by denchai »

Conclusion
- New model 13 Deluxe body has body proportion same as the old model 13 but some details are better.
- More realistic skin texture of hands and feet but they have light reflection too much although I applied more powder(maybe from thick coated layer to protect the skin detail) . :?
cara13deluxe_015.jpg
cara13deluxe_015.jpg (176.56 KiB) Viewed 5004 times
cara13deluxe_016.jpg
cara13deluxe_016.jpg (190.7 KiB) Viewed 5004 times
- Silicone of new model is softer in most part even on the head. But her mount is not soft for kissing. :(
- I like softness of nipples which 90% of real thing. But softness of breast mass are the same.
- Firm feet is a little softer than head. No ring junction appearance and feeling between the normal soft silicone and feet.
- Silicone of vaginal wall is very soft that I can not feel the ridge or cleft (vaginal texture). This is not good for sexual function. :|
- Natural skin tone is really good. Skin color is light brown but still has tiny pink dot on all area. It's not too white like skin of some beautiful superstars (which I rarely found those women in my real life) who has pink-white skin tone like the old skin tone. I prefer you to choose dark brown color of areola and labia to look real. :wink:
- All joint is not too tight as the old model. It's easy to adjust the posture without using more energy as the old model. But fingers are not strong for holding something such as a glass of water.
- Weight of head is a little lighter but I think, overall weight is lighter about 1-3 kg (or maybe I am stronger than the past :mrgreen: ).

SkyWalker206

Post by SkyWalker206 »

It is good to see your Cara back again!

thunderkiss69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thunderkiss69 »

denchai wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:55 am Conclusion
- New model 13 Deluxe body has body proportion same as the old model 13 but some details are better.
- More realistic skin texture of hands and feet but they have light reflection too much although I applied more powder(maybe from thick coated layer to protect the skin detail) . :?
cara13deluxe_015.jpg
cara13deluxe_016.jpg
- Silicone of new model is softer in most part even on the head. But her mount is not soft for kissing. :(
- I like softness of nipples which 90% of real thing. But softness of breast mass are the same.
- Firm feet is a little softer than head. No ring junction appearance and feeling between the normal soft silicone and feet.
- Silicone of vaginal wall is very soft that I can not feel the ridge or cleft (vaginal texture). This is not good for sexual function. :|
- Natural skin tone is really good. Skin color is light brown but still has tiny pink dot on all area. It's not too white like skin of some beautiful superstars (which I rarely found those women in my real life) who has pink-white skin tone like the old skin tone. I prefer you to choose dark brown color of areola and labia to look real. :wink:
- All joint is not too tight as the old model. It's easy to adjust the posture without using more energy as the old model. But fingers are not strong for holding something such as a glass of water.
- Weight of head is a little lighter but I think, overall weight is lighter about 1-3 kg (or maybe I am stronger than the past :mrgreen: ).
Thank you denchai, what amazing details on her hands!
My lovely Lucia Maria Montenari (WM 159G)
Visit the girls' Instagram page.

Stupid Positivity: Expecting people to learn new things is dangerous and oppressive.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Thanks you for showing us very high detailed pictures of your new dolls she looks amazing!
I'm new to this thing and my doll is still on the making jsut put order in couple days ago. My doll will be Funwest doll.
I was wondering that how you make your doll smile ? one one photo she has mouth closed and on other it is smiling hows that possible ?
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

denchai

Post by denchai »

just a guy wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:18 am Thanks you for showing us very high detailed pictures of your new dolls she looks amazing!
I'm new to this thing and my doll is still on the making jsut put order in couple days ago. My doll will be Funwest doll.
I was wondering that how you make your doll smile ? one one photo she has mouth closed and on other it is smiling hows that possible ?
By using Photoshop and FaceApp. :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS